IRONY! US Military Needs China’s Help To Beat Chinese PLA In A War; Report Says Ammo Will Exhaust In 28 Days

This is only for the ammo, without China's other daily neccecities supply, US civilians could run out of everything before 28 days of their army.

I guess I need to introduce you to this fine thing called DPA or defence production act.

Not to mention the present ongoing conflicts have forced the governments to consider investing in supply chains. Heck, right now even countries like India are seeing massive increase in sales of their ammo due to present consumption and stockpiling of ammunitions.

On war footing, USA can produce MASSIVE MASSIVE amounts of everything imaginable.

@jhungary Correct me if I am wrong.
lol, you believe in this?? Sure, we need China help to fight China for 28 days, or we got nothing....

Dude, even civilian gun store has ammo last more than 28 days in war, hell, even my home have enough ammo to last 28 days in war, and I have been actually in war you know.....

The report actually said if we fight a high intensity war like the current Russia/Ukraine war, the stockpile is not enough to last until the wartime production kick in

The issue is 2 things.

1.) We will NEVER fight a war like Ukraine and Russia. That's all our doctrine focus on a effective war.

2.) We will NEVER fight alone.

Last edited:
lol, you believe in this?? Sure, we need China help to fight China for 28 days, or we got nothing....

Dude, even civilian gun store has ammo last more than 28 days in war, hell, even my home have enough ammo to last 28 days in war, and I have been actually in war you know.....
I don't but I have no idea how much ammo has been spent in ukraine war. That said replenishing that is not going to be that hard.

I don't but I have no idea how much ammo has been spent in ukraine war. That said replenishing that is not going to be that hard.
Let me give you a hint, Ukraine have no capability to replenish itself in this war and US was only part of the effort to supply arms to Ukraine, and Ukraine still had not collapsed due to lack of supply almost 3 years into this war. And US do have capability to replenish itself.

Nobody in the world fight a war with stockpile only. It will last you a few weeks to a few months depends on the intensity of the conflict, and then you bridge that to wartime production under Defence Article Act 1950, the Congress report on this article is saying exactly that, we will most likely used up our stockpile in a few weeks in war with China, not months.

But then they didn't tell you two things. If we do get into a running war with China, it would have been fought near China, I would imagine missile and bombs is going to fall in China, not the US, so US industrial base is going to be untouched. I would say it will hamper Chinese effort to replenish more than the American.

Another point being, the solution to that problem is very simple, you simply stockpile more now, which is what most congress report is for, asking the federal government to spend money on something...

RELAX!

KAMALA WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF USA
BY HOOK OR BY CROOK

AND WE WILL SEE BIGGEST EARTHQUAKES IN USA

chinese1-1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back