Is India the next super power

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why you dont live in Superpower India? Instead you are currently living in England.

You don't choose where you are born
Your ancestors choose that
Stupid remark

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You don't choose where you are born
Your ancestors choose that
Stupid remark
Oh so you are second generation British Indian who dont want to come back to India despite all the hype you are talking about India in PDF

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Unlikely there will be another superpower as the world will likely be more multipolar with 3 main civilization ( different value but each has great power )

1. Western Christian Power and civilization with liberal society
2. China
3. Muslim Civilization with conservative and religious people

--------

4. Orthodok Christian Russian Civilization.
5. India

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

This is not Indian y tube clip
It's America can
Make of it what you want

Right now india over takes Germany and Japan by 2027 to become the third largest gdp on the planet

Yes I know there is massive poverty
Yes I know there is hindu right wing movement and growth ..

But third is third is third
You cannot change the trajectory or India natural world order India was for centuries one of the wealthiest countries in the world and it will take its natural place of a top three economy and it's voice and importance will count from now on
Period

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1) It will not be a superpower.
2) It will be a regional power for sure.

It's a short answer to a long, detailed discussion.

A good friend and a mentor to me, an analyst currently working in the Saudi Government and ex-executive in the GCC, said a few days back, “India will grow to be a regional power so long the West controls the world's economic levers.”

He said that China was a valuable lesson for the Americans and Europeans. They helped create their monster, which will go toe-to-toe with them in the future. In India's case, they will do a controlled rise and drop it just as quickly if it tries to act as the Chinese.

As for Pakistan, it's not in India's calculation in the future when developing and implementing its foreign and military policy. At most, Pakistan is just a side itch.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1) It will not be a superpower.
2) It will be a regional power for sure.

It's a short answer to a long, detailed discussion.

A good friend and a mentor to me, an analyst currently working in the Saudi Government and ex-executive in the GCC, said a few days back, “India will grow to be a regional power so long the West controls the world's economic levers.”

He said that China was a valuable lesson for the Americans and Europeans. They helped create their monster, which will go toe-to-toe with them in the future. In India's case, they will do a controlled rise and drop it just as quickly if it tries to act as the Chinese.
If you compare the territory taken by Western Christian power, China, Muslim, Russia Ortodoc Christian....then this is why I put India at 5th place

Territory also means resources that you have.

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

This is Pakistani show
Enough said I think
Ignorance is bliss

JaneBhiDoYaaron

SpeedLimited
Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Answer is NO and India should not strive for that also. Just become strong, self sufficient and with healthy balance of farming, manufacturing and service industries and that would be suffice.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

SpeedLimited
Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you compare the territory taken by Western Christian power, China, Muslim, Russia Ortodoc Christian....then this is why I put India at 5th place

Territory also means resources that you have.
Dude stop grouping based on religion. I kind of feel ashamed of titles of PDF this point. They all compete and fight internally, if religious were so powerful there would not have been separate nations.

At this point India is third strongrst nation after USA and China. Rusia used too much energy in Ukraine. There is more to a nation than just military.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Dude stop grouping based on religion. I kind of feel ashamed of titles of PDF this point. They all compete and fight internally, if religious were so powerful there would not have been separate nations.

At this point India is third strongrst nation after USA and China. Rusia used too much energy in Ukraine. There is more to a nation than just military.
Enough with your worry. Muslim has OIC, and Western Christrians have made their own block as well.

You are alone and you need to accept that. Oh wait you have already become part of Western world by seeing where you live now....Enough with India and embrace your Western world.

ety

Dec 11, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What the heck, it is already one along with US.

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
India will indeed grow
But then it's growth will slow down and it will level out and their is a question mark over whether they can actually produce enough jobs for its massive population

level out at what level ??

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Enough with your worry. Muslim has OIC, and Western Christrians have made their own block as well.

You are alone and you need to accept that. Oh wait you have already become part of Western world by seeing where you live now....Enough with India and embrace your Western world.

OIC ?? Get serious

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
OIC ?? Get serious

What ? Muslim is pretty united and deal with it. Yes there is some rivalry at the moment at Middle East but it is likely to be solved just like Western Christian Nations in the past have even war between them. Now look on them now.....

Human is Human, we sometime fight and have rivalry, but Muslim is always taught by their God and prophet that they are brothers and sisters.

Dont remember two Indonesian submarines being send to Pakistan in the last chapter of India-Pakistan war that likely prompt India to prefer peace deal ?

Even Indonesia also send weapons to Bosnian

This is our Armed Force Intelligent Director, Suripto

1719208369172.jpeg

1719208390135.jpeg

Raj-Hindustani

May 4, 2019

I did not realise just how much India has changed since 2014

Well on their way to becoming the third most important country on the planet

Look at the infrastructure mannnn wow

Not now, potential after 30 years.

But will be remain a strong regional power and that too, will be challenging for china in Indian Ocean.

Even USA and others, don't want india as super power but instead a strong regional power that dominate andman, bey of Bengal and some part of Indian Ocean and arab sea

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts