Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
UK perception means diddly squat to India
We treat their leaders as junior ministers
Our gdp and Forex reserves are much larger than there's
UK is nothing In front of modi js isIndia
You are now beginning to talk crap.
100,000s of Indians paying agents to get to the UK - ending up conned of their life savings and no jobs here but hey you treat their leaders as junior ministers? You know how stupid you sound. Cut the crap and stop making out that vermin Modi is the saviour.

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Colossus? You are again getting delusional. India can do good but please stop using words like this - not in our lifetime…..

I can see India hitting $15,000 and 1.8 billion. That works out to $27 trillion. I do not know your age. I cannot comment on whether it happens in your lifetime

Jun 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
India isn't gonna be a supa powa, you need to be extra ordinary in innovation, industrial capacity and capability and have top notch infrastructure. One might argue that India is doing pretty decent, sure it is, but it isn't really enough in any sense to grow beyond the so-called middle income trap. And again, Indian military is a joke in a proper sense who can barely win wars even against a smaller enemy instead of overpowering and crushing them like what supa powa would do irl, you have ISRO that hasn't launched anything this year except a PSLV while USA launches more every single day, China does more every single week or so. One might argue that India will reach there in future as GDP grows, sure it will, but how much depends again on high science and tech output, higher R&D spending and better education and infra at all of which India sucks. Let's not delude ourselves.

retaxis

Nov 16, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I can see India hitting $15,000 and 1.8 billion. That works out to $27 trillion. I do not know your age. I cannot comment on whether it happens in your lifetime
by then US will be $80 trillion and China will be $150 trillion. numbers don't mean much if you talk about decades away

Saudang

Sep 21, 2020
Colossus? You are again getting delusional. India can do good but please stop using words like this - not in our lifetime…..
not in our lifetime ? i guess you are on your deathbed. sorry for that..

India is a $4 trillion economy and expected to be $5 trillion in 2026-27.. and around $8 trillion by 2030.. hope you give till then to see it

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
not in our lifetime ? i guess you are on your deathbed. sorry for that..

India is a $4 trillion economy and expected to be $5 trillion in 2026-27.. and around $8 trillion by 2030.. hope you give till then to see it
not really.
Just think the delusional ones like you forget the 400 million struggling to feed - forget the rush for Indians leaving the homeland selling all they have to get out and seek a better life abroad. You really are
Delusional.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sigh!

I visit gurgaon everyday for work, the development while nice looking is unplanned and haphazard and violates construction norms.

A little rain causes a deluge of flooded roads because there is no drainage system and natural water flow pathways were disregarded to construct buildings and roads.

Many a builders have built double the homes and half the electric infrastructure to support them. Temperatures have hit 50+ and grids are literally blowing away due to overload.

Our development and advancement is undeniable, but to take pride in it and rub it in others faces is farcical and dishonest

We've got a long way to go to develop and call our selves as a super power, both in terms of spirituality and physicality, so stop with the the hubaloo
An articulate response.
I don’t get it.
One can say India is doing well but to trying to suggest superpowerism is round the corner is really delusional.

Thinking

SpeedLimited
Jun 25, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
India needs to learn to build decent cleaner cities, increase urbanization and industrialization and stop talking about imaginary future.

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
by then US will be $80 trillion and China will be $150 trillion. numbers don't mean much if you talk about decades away
My prediction is in today numbers in terms of dollars. Note - I did not give a timeline.

Menthol

Aug 2, 2017
India will never become a superpower.

Do Indian think the West is going to allow India to become a superpower, surpassing the West?

I don't think so.

Feb 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
India will never become a superpower.

Do Indian think the West is going to allow India to become a superpower, surpassing the West?

I don't think so.
Cry yourself to sleep.

West has no other option but to assist India in becoming super power.

Menthol

Aug 2, 2017
Cry yourself to sleep.

West has no other option but to assist India in becoming super power.

Lol

At first, India will see a sense of progress, before it will stagnant and then fall.

There's no way India will reach superpower status, even the lower target like breaking the middle income trap will not be achievable.

India is facing a massive system that make sure any countries, including India in their place that they should be.

Feb 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
At first, India will see a sense of progress, before it will stagnant and then fall.
Ok Nostradamus, LOL!

There's no way India will reach superpower status, even the lower target like breaking the middle income trap will not be achievable.
If wishes were wings, pigs will fly.

India is facing a massive system that make sure any countries, including India in their place that they should be.
Yeah, right. The massive system which can not even preven 9/11... Sure! So, when are you introducing us to crop circles and UFOs?

Menthol

Aug 2, 2017
Ok Nostradamus, LOL!

If wishes were wings, pigs will fly.

Yeah, right. The massive system which can not even preven 9/11... Sure! So, when are you introducing us to crop circles and UFOs?

It's not Nostradamus kind of random word, that probably accidentally become true someday.

But this pattern already exists, many countries around the world experienced this, the so-called economic assassination.

That's why today you see many countries around the world are working to minimize or prevent such of thing.

Why would you think the West is going to allow India to reach superpower status?

Even with a less meaningful target like crossing the middle income trap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts