It is time China open up her arsenal to Russia

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

China is no longer worried, or concerned about sanctions from America and NATO.

China seen sanctions as another toothless tiger , a myth and boogieman exercised by America and NATO as a scam to frigthened those that can be frightened.

America already sanctioned China to the hilt as much as America dared to.

Anymore will be America cutting own throat and watching her blood pooling at her own feet.

Same for NATO countries.

The existence of China as the key manufacturing nation of the world is unsurpassed in history.
America and NATO economies will collapse and implode into black holes should they try to sanction China.

That China not providing armaments to Russia YET, is a nightmare that haunt America and NATO.

I PUKE WHEN I SEE America ARMING UKRAINE NAZIS WHILE MEALYMOUTHING RUSSIAN IS THE AGGRESSOR WHEN IT WAS CLEARLY THE OTHER WAY

images

I PUKE EVEN MORE TO SEE America ARMING ZIONIST JEWISH NAZIS IN THEIR CONTINUING GENOCIDE AND MASSACRE OF INNOCENTS IN GAZA AND OTHER PALESTINIANS
maxresdefault.jpg

I AM SURE MUCH OF WORLD IS SICKENED BY HYPOCRASY OF America

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

China must declare to America that whatever amount of arm sales made or given to Taiwan, China will then send the monetary equivalent to Russia for use in Ukraine or Middle East.

Whatever the arms America giving to Zionist Nazis, will be matched by China sending the equivalent to Palestinians.

And whatever NATO and America giving to Ukriane, will be match by China sending arms to Russia.

America want to give till it hurts

China will ensure America will be hurt

Only in that way, China will ensure peace on Earth.

And never again will America kill 500,000 kids and say that price is worth it.

hqdefault.jpg

1418878419_1.jpg
Since China is too scared or cautious to use them, they should give it to people who can. Good idea.

J-16D wild weasel is a good option. It is identical to Su-30 which Russians are already trained on.

The Europeans will get closer to America and kick out China from doing commerce

No they won't. EU enjoys good trade with China. Even if China sells weapons to Russia, EU don't care.

We can only guarantee that we will not engage in sanctions and guarantee fair trade.

But we will not engage in this war. We will not sell arms to Russia. We will strictly adhere to the Neutrality Act.

We can only guarantee that we will not engage in sanctions and guarantee fair trade.

But we will not engage in this war. We will not sell arms to Russia. We will strictly adhere to the Neutrality Act.

China sell weapons to third party which in turn transfer weapons to Russia.

What does that have to do with China? That's a market problem

Exactly. Where there is a will, there is a way. Hell, Poland and Slovakia were even able to transfer MiG-29 to Ukraine without MiG's approval, and you think Russia cannot get hands on Chinese weapons? Seriously?

China is much more developed than it was 24 years ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese is better than Russia in many military technologies.

Last edited:
China is much more developed than it was 24 years ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese was better than Russia in many military technologies.

In just about every sector this is the case.

Russia is China's insurance policy. China won't send weapons to Russia unless the West sanctions China. If the West sanctions China, then China send weapons to Russia as revenge. The West knows the name of the game. So the West won't sanction China because the West cannot afford China sending weapons to Russia.

Am I right? @nahtanbob @White and Green with M/S @MH.Yang

Last edited:
Russian and Chinese military industry should co-operate with each other.

China sell weapons to third party which in turn transfer weapons to Russia.
The war in Ukraine was clearly a war of aggression. Neutrality and continued trade is as far as we can take it.

You want us to sell weapons to the aggressor? Have you considered the wishes of ordinary Chinese people? This is behaviour that goes against our mainstream values!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back