J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

It's coming soon really soon but please feel free to remain in denial.
Like your tall claims of Su-35 few years back on old PDF where you said that Su-35 deal was done and Su-35 will be into PAF arsenal within few months, lol You're in always denial mode, you're assuming 4-5 year old images of 2 prototypes of J-31 which currently don't exist

Like your tall claims of Su-35 few years back on old PDF where you said that Su-35 deal was done and Su-35 will be into PAF arsenal within few months, lol You're in always denial mode, you're assuming 4-5 year old images of 2 prototypes of J-31 which currently don't exist

To be fair he is just repeating what the show commentators were saying

To be fair he is just repeating what the show commentators were saying
Soon have a vast meaning bro and no he is repeating same fantasy oriented induction of J-31 within 1.5 or in 2 years before this parade since when the news emerged from last year when ACM said we will induct SOON J-31 into PAF

what if? J-31 is not what we think is J-35/FC31

May be the Plane could be J-20 named as down graded export oriented J-20 version?

see what i not understand if you are looking for induction in 1-2 years J31/J35 as we know it - that can not be. J20 is operational for 10 years now.

Only other is J-20A and J-20 (tendem seater) which i think more then 150 already produced in service with proper supply chain.

Since everybody is speculating -- this is also an angle?

what do you guys think? i find it logical

It not BD which operates ghostly Eurofighter typhoon since 2019
J-35/J31 will be soon in PAF service

J-31 didn't enter service with PLAAF or PLAN yet. It is unlikely it will enter service with PAF anytime soon. Maybe in 4/6 years. And this reasoning has nothing to do with BD.

Also, it would be interesting to see how Pak pays for it. A 5th gen fighter will cost quite a lot.

It's a textbook example of "psy ops" on the IAF by the PAF! And, it's been goin' on for time immemorial....

Now, "if there're Rafales" needs to be replaced by "if there're F-35s".......

And, F-35 = either you're with us or against us.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back