J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

so
Pakistan never compromised it's sovereignty even in worst case scenarios .....only the smart Alex here feel 2 inches taller by bshiting against Pakistan
rofl ... the whole general (jarnail) lot gave away East Pakistan so they can keep their hold, otherwise, Awami mandate wouldve taken their power away...

you are one delusional fool.

Your country does not discuss "problems" of its jets in public.

On the other hand:

F-22A Raptor is a true 5th gen fighter that was very costly to produce. It is not a cheap clone or a look-alike. The US never shared F-22A tech with any country. However, F-35 program has helped reduce costs of 5th gen parts and research 6th gen concepts that will inform development of NGAD. In case you wondering, the US is testing 6th gen prototypes as we speak. The US started researching and developing stealth aircraft in the 1960s and no country is close to its level of expertise in this domain. You need to calm down and respond maturely.
Why are you miffed at China for stealing American tech ? ..... it's a norm since the dawn of civilizations.......it may hurt your fragile ego but I can't desist in telling .....J 31 is superior fighter than f 35 .....chew on it .

so

rofl ... the whole general (jarnail) lot gave away East Pakistan so they can keep their hold, otherwise, Awami mandate wouldve taken their power away...

you are one delusional fool.
Ok , handsome .

Nothing wrong in being contrarian once in a while but this anti J 31 fetish is surely not healthy

I‘m not anti J-31, I‘m only realistic … fighter only in test since one year and even more so a 5th generation fighter cannot Bea ready for service within 4 years of testing and this is what a delivery by late 2025 means.

In fact I‘m very much pro-J-31 and the PAF, I‘m only against BS and wet-dreams posted here as facts.

Why are you miffed at China for stealing American tech ? ..... it's a norm since the dawn of civilizations.......it may hurt your fragile ego but I can't desist in telling .....J 31 is superior fighter than f 35 .....chew on it .
There is difference between "adopting" and "stealing." My ego is fragile for pointing out facts or those who have a problem with accepting facts? Think about it. J-31 superior only in your bubble reality.

F-22A Raptor is a true 5th gen fighter that was very costly to produce. It is not a cheap clone or a look-alike. The US never shared F-22A tech with any country. However, F-35 program has helped reduce costs of 5th gen parts and research 6th gen concepts that will inform development of NGAD. In case you wondering, the US is testing 6th gen prototypes as we speak. The US started researching and developing stealth aircraft in the 1960s and no country is close to its level of expertise in this domain. You need to calm down and respond maturely.
The "4S" standard for fifth-generation fighters was proposed by the US military. The world also recognizes the F22 and F35 as fifth-generation fighters, however, when you get serious, you will be surprised to find that neither the F22 nor the F35 meet the "4S" standard.

F22: Due to the early development and service time, it does not have the ability to "Superior Avionics for Battle Awareness and Effectiveness".
F35: The focus was on "Stealth" and "Superior Avionics for Battle Awareness and Effectiveness", however, its "Super Sonic Cruise" capabilities were not up to par.

Up to now, there are many fifth-generation fighters in service, test flights, and under development in the world, which ones meet the "4S" standard defined by the US military? We don't know.

The "4S" standard for fifth-generation fighters was proposed by the US military. The world also recognizes the F22 and F35 as fifth-generation fighters, however, when you get serious, you will be surprised to find that neither the F22 nor the F35 meet the "4S" standard.

F22: Due to the early development and service time, it does not have the ability to "Superior Avionics for Battle Awareness and Effectiveness".
F35: The focus was on "Stealth" and "Superior Avionics for Battle Awareness and Effectiveness", however, its "Super Sonic Cruise" capabilities were not up to par.

Up to now, there are many fifth-generation fighters in service, test flights, and under development in the world, which ones meet the "4S" standard defined by the US military? We don't know.
Hell any plane produce by USA meets the so call "4S" standard including the B52 bomber....Lemon.. etc etc etc...

Hi,

JF17 had nothing to do with super 7 or J9's but only to the extent that the Paf wanted to produce their own aircraft and they did.
Thats only to the extent that the final product was very different. The Super 7 and J9 were subsumed into it.

Thats only to the extent that the final product was very different. The Super 7 and J9 were subsumed into it.

The J-9 was a totally different type - in fact a delta-canard MiG-23 of of some sort in the beginning and later the ancestor of the J-10 - and was never related officially to the JF-17 even as a PLAAF version. Only some guys in the social media brought this up.

JF17 had nothing to do with super 7 or J9's but only to the extent that the Paf wanted to produce their own aircraft and they did.
JF17 is indeed associated with the "Super 7 Project".

On the Chinese social media "Douyin", there is a memoir about JF17, interviewing Chinese experts involved in the JF17 project, confirming this claim. I don't know how to send a link to this interview video on the PDF......

There are no documents or personnel to confirm that JF17 and J9 are related. The J9 project was abandoned a long time ago. If you have to tie them up, you can only say that their R&D team is related.

Last edited:
Hi,

Super7 project was started before FC-1/JF-17 project with China, after termination of saber ll project with USA/ China in 1989 hence associated with FC-1/JF-17 project, whereas J9 was unrelated project to FC-1/JF-17 project

The J-9 was a totally different type - in fact a delta-canard MiG-23 of of some sort in the beginning and later the ancestor of the J-10 - and was never related officially to the JF-17 even as a PLAAF version. Only some guys in the social media brought this up.
Yes and the Super 7 was originally just an upgraded J7/F7 with Grumann as the co-contractor. And the Sabre II was an earlier incarnation, before the PAF decided to go and buy the F16 in further batches.
The J9 team was brought into the FC-1/JF17 project including their design data (I believe the DSI inlets are from them). Thats never been disputed, even though the JF17 ended up quite different. The JF17 also is very different from what the Super 7 was going to be.

The J9 team was brought into the FC-1/JF17 project including their design data (I believe the DSI inlets are from them). Thats never been disputed,
Source/proof of your claim?

You indians worry too much about others, don't worry about what doesn't concern you simply. But know that this deal will happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would I worry? I just want to know how Pakistanis on this forum think it will be done. But seems that even asking perfectly normal questions gets some Pakistanis riled up since they don't have any clear answers to what is genuinely going to be a crisis in terms of payments versus retirements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back