J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

If you have two stealth fighters fight each other - it ends up being a WVR knife fight with equal losses based on pilot quality, as BVR doesnt work well in that scenario. DSI/IRST may make some difference, but it is difficult to guide missiles at long ranges guided by them ?

FC-31 is "more real" that the made up Su-75 which only exists in plastic form! At least the FC-31 prototype is flying and China maybe is getting closer to the -35 variant for its aircraft carriers.

PAF will of course do well to wait for the PLAN to induct the J-35 before it commits to the platform. It does not want to find itself in the same scenario as the FC-1 programme, where China was going to purchase an equal number of FC-1s as Pakistan, before pulling out and leaving PAF to deal with the programme alone ...

that was my point - still under developing but people have started claiming

Yes Sukhoi definitely came and handed you the design and performance parameters of the hypothetical SU 75.
Chinese S27/30/35, J11/j 16.. etc

All are based of Sukhoi, if the was worst that Chinese would never followed it

that was my point - still under developing but people have started claiming

The J-35 is very close to finalization - here look - very real.

1723640785622.png

1723640820411.png

1723640883829.png
By all indications - it will be better than "anything" Russia can come up with ... the threat is real. The timelines indicated by some "here" are of course all made up... not happening in 2 years, that is guaranteed...

Chinese S27/30/35, J11/j 16.. etc
Chinese J16 is better than any flanker flying in Russia, Chinese refined the design and updated the avionics and radars.
All are based of Sukhoi, if the was worst that Chinese would never followed it
Followed maybe a wrong usage of word, I'll use technical co-operation.

The J-35 is very close to finalization - here look - very real.

View attachment 59498

View attachment 59499

View attachment 59500
By all indications - it will be better than "anything" Russia can come up with ... the threat is real. The timelines indicated by some "here" are of course all made up... not happening in 2 years, that is guaranteed...

You can't say anything about capabilities; you're just looking at the pictures.

War would not win based on the beautiful design of the weapons.

This will be developed in the next few years - if someone claims with experience, then I can understand and based on the technical specifications, not the appearance.

for appearance - i will give award to Iranian one

1723641469301.png

And pictures can tell a lot to someone who knows what he's looking for.

Just the VLO design and internal bays give it a significant advantage over any 4/4.5+ fighter.

and J31 - would best?

Sorry, I didn't get it - how is the evaluation done here, and on what basis?
I didn't say J31 will be the best but definitely better than checkmate, J31 design is based on F-22/F35, its among the best whereas checkmate has only frontal stealth

War would not win based on the beautiful design of the weapons.

This will be developed in the next few years - if someone claims with experience, then I can understand and based on the technical specifications, not the appearance.

for appearance - i will give award to Iranian one

View attachment 59506

So - you own logic is based on 2 plastic models - one of the Su75, and the other on a Iranian plastic model - versus a jet that exists, is in China and part of China's naval strategy for its aircraft carriers, and is also backed by the entire military industrial complex of China that has produced/deployed the J-20, is building the H20 etc ?

I didn't say J31 will be the best but definitely better than checkmate, J31 design is based on F-22/F35, its among the best whereas checkmate has only frontal stealth

Agreed; I only questioned the claims. congrats for getting the plane but wait a time - to developed the aircraft, once you started flying - you will able to evalaute properly.

So - you own logic is based on 2 plastic models - one of the Su75, and the other on a Iranian plastic model - versus a jet that exists, is in China and part of China's naval strategy for its aircraft carriers, and is also backed by the entire military industrial complex of China that has produced/deployed the J-20, is building the H20 etc ?
Su75 - its flying - under testing as J31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back