J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Russia is developing an aircraft and the Chinese are developing - don't just judge based on the relationship with the country
But the Chinese J20 has already been operationalized since years, more than 200 in service, J31/35 soon to be. Russian Su57 is in trouble even, Su75 on paperboard, PAK DA and PAK DP in la la land.
I don't believe the same as other members here believe that Chinese technology is better than Russian since, recently, they imported the S400 and Su35... some areas - Chinese has improved, without a doubt... i believe in comparing technically.
Russians are ahead, in Nuclear Submarines, nuclear propulsion, SAMs, but in Aerospace Chinese have left them behind, you'll know unless you live under a rock.
I only get offended when someone says that j31 will dominate over 4++ Gen Fighters.
J31 will, it's an LO design, internal bays meaning the the opposing 4gen will see it after it's too late, not counting the superior AAMs, and data fusion and EW.
China, Turkey, South Korea, and others - just entered it
??

It’s all possible with the right funding, focus, and time. It depends on if we can manage our money correctly, and therefore it all comes back to a political decision; is Pakistan a nation or just a place that exists for the benefit of a limited number of people? When we make this decision, our options become clear, one way or another.
We also need to improve our economy. Our economy is not very good. lol.

That’s their decision dilemma

That's not what!

Even Pakistan can use the F-16 against India, whatever the USA says.

You already know that buying USA weapons means there could be add-ons and some political bonding during the peaceful time, i.e exercises with other countries etc etc.

But when comes to your nation's security, the same weapons will be useful.

just adding to that F14 - still flying by Iran.

The problem is not the technical aspects of Checkmate which are still vague but the supplier itself is currently embattled on every front which is why the IAF really has only a few good options forward and only one realistic immediate one in the F-35.

The problem with Russia is not technology, but financially. They don't have such support or backing from the requirements of their armed forces or another country.... Working on such projects - needs dollars, and in some areas - the West had advantages over the Soviets in the past, too.

Just giving the example of "Yakovlev Yak-141" - even it was under testing and if I talk about USA—F22, specific to VTOL.... and there is a history, of how the USA got the benefits from the Soviet project.

Yes, about India.. - if we need to import 5th generation fighter planes, the most favorable would be the USA if they are ready to export to India.

Russia, China, Turkey, and South Korea - are all in the primary stages of stealth technology. and if start adding sensors, and radar, etc the gaps will be wider.............................. Example : f16 planes still one of the finest planes after 3-4 decades with the upgrades.

I am not a USA lover—mostly, I criticize them—but I give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
That's not what!

Even Pakistan can use the F-16 against India, whatever the USA says.

You already know that buying USA weapons means there could be add-ons and some political bonding during the peaceful time, i.e exercises with other countries etc etc.

But when comes to your nation's security, the same weapons will be useful.

just adding to that F14 - still flying by Iran.
The F-35 is a bit more baggage in terms of controls and also technology integrations that come in.
Again, pros and cons and it’s not a problem vis a vis the threats India is facing but more so in integrations with overall systems

Okay, boss. ✌️

Again! I was just trying to give the example that if Russia is developing an aircraft and the Chinese are developing - don't just judge based on the relationship with the country.

I don't believe the same as other members here believe that Chinese technology is better than Russian since, recently, they imported the S400 and Su35... some areas - Chinese has improved, without a doubt... i believe in comparing technically.

Well, here I must contradict! India „just recently“ bought S400 and whatever from Russia, this recently you meant for CHina is almost 10 years ago. As such, the J-35 is a fact, the J-31 almost too … whereas the S-75 is still a paper-project or shall I better say a CAD-file.

I only get offended when someone says that j31 will dominate over 4++ Gen Fighters.

I totally agree, the J-35/31‘s story isn‘t written yet and as such no-one can judge its capabilities even more since it still has interim engines only.

Thanks.

Well, exactly the way you reply proves my point … a fan boy who knows nothing and not able or willing to understand and read between the lines!

Mate, I know what the AC said and no-one denies this - if you would check a bit I said more than once, the J-31 will come - but he never specified a date and soon could mean anything.
All I contradict - since it makes no sense and is simply unrealistic - is this overhyped date „by late 2025 or early 2026“!

Why are you youngsters so blind to facts, as if someone wanted to take away your favorite toy? And contradicting specific points - aka the timeline - doesn't mean that anyone is against the issue itself, against Pakistan or the J-31!

But that's also typical of fanboys!
So something you may not accept or digest is fanboy material. You have a history of insulting members who don't agree with you.
As I said don't assume everything and consider every other person to be just a fanboy or some excited youngster.
If you check the entire history on the J-31/Pakistan connection , this was my first post on the subject so no need to go into overdrive. Several sources are now reporting as PAF Pilots going under training, is that according to your style also BS. The Egyptian Airchief is said to be also in China , reportedly negotiating for both J-10s and the J-31s. And if as you say there's just one J-31 prototype flying , wonder what's causing the PAF and now Egyptians to jump on the bandwagon.
But hey we are just teenage fanboys talking BS.

@Dieno
Sorry I forgot to add, don't forget to add your trademark of cartoon with laughing gear wide open .

@Dieno
Sorry I forgot to add, don't forget to add your trademark of cartoon with laughing gear wide open .
This is your answer to him calling him cartoon? Where is the time frame of induction of J-31 in PAF? You guys always lives in fool world and falsehood thinking that J31 will induct in PAF arsenal in less than 2 years

What's the base of the your claim did some PAF officials told you that or did told you that or AIR CHIEF PERSONALLY TOLD YOU THAT J-31 WILL BE COMING IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Russia, China, are all in the primary stages of stealth technology.
Ha....Teajet is the BEST of ALL.

Its a bird its a plane...ahha its a LEMON doing "scuba" diving in Guam...
The problem with Russia is not technology, but financially. They don't have such support or backing from the requirements of their armed forces or another country.... Working on such projects - needs dollars, and in some areas - the West had advantages over the Soviets in the past, too.

Just giving the example of "Yakovlev Yak-141" - even it was under testing and if I talk about USA—F22, specific to VTOL.... and there is a history, of how the USA got the benefits from the Soviet project.

Yes, about India.. - if we need to import 5th generation fighter planes, the most favorable would be the USA if they are ready to export to India.

Russia, China, Turkey, and South Korea - are all in the primary stages of stealth technology. and if start adding sensors, and radar, etc the gaps will be wider.............................. Example : f16 planes still one of the finest planes after 3-4 decades with the upgrades.

I am not a USA lover—mostly, I criticize them—but I give credit where credit is due.

Its a bird its a plane...ahha its a LEMON doing "scuba" diving in Guam...

Anyway.........Teajet is the BEST of ALL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back