J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Su75 - its flying - under testing as J31

Prove it then .... or did you uncles mother-in-law heard it from a tea-seller on the high street - who heard it from __ _______________ ( add as appropriate ).

Or are you relying on the "trust me bro guarantee???" ???

Prove it then .... or did you uncles mother-in-law heard it from a tea-seller on the high street - who heard it from __ _______________ ( add as appropriate ).

Or are you relying on the "trust me bro guarantee???" ???

Agreed; I only questioned the claims. congrats for getting the plane but wait a time - to developed the aircraft, once you started flying - you will able to evalaute properly.
I don't believe on pakistani fanboys who thinks that J31 will come in PAF colors in less than 2 years I believe J31 will induct in PAF at least 2030-2032 time-frame or maybe after that 🤔

I don't believe on pakistani fanboys who thinks that J31 will come in PAF colors in less than 2 years I believe J31 will induct in PAF at least 2030-2032 time-frame or maybe after that 🤔

Too many people take on too much in their hearts.

I have only one question: - Are the comparisons or claims, based on technical parameters - not emotional factors?

Even if technical parameters details were available of J31 - than people can able to evaluate compared to other fighters.

Still - the Russian plane is also underdeveloped; people have declared that it is inferior to J31.

It always be more interesting to discuss technical rather than emotions.

OK, so it looks like my estimate of 2026-2028 may actually turn out be correct of when this aircraft enters service with PAF, with 2027 probably a realistic date for a squadron in IOC(initial operating capability) and not FOC(full operating capability).

India does not really have any counter to this that is realistic and so will have to wait till it gets its hand on the UK/Italy/Japan Tempest around 2040, maybe a few years earlier if it can join as a partner.

Now I understand everything, wasted all those on posts on you. Should have understood you are that average Indian living in fool's paradise.

Seriously? SU 75 and Qaher 313 to support your argument 😭🤦
The guy is a troll....
He tries to convince you that he is very sober and knowledgeable but I know him since long time.
The more he opens up you more you feel he is someone trying to scam you.
You wasted some very precious time on him.

Too many people take on too much in their hearts.

I have only one question: - Are the comparisons or claims, based on technical parameters - not emotional factors?

Even if technical parameters details were available of J31 - than people can able to evaluate compared to other fighters.

Still - the Russian plane is also underdeveloped; people have declared that it is inferior to J31.

It always be more interesting to discuss technical rather than emotions.
You bring checkmate to the topic you're one of the few sane Indian member, and how can we know the parameter of checkmate that hasn't fly yet 🤔

You bring checkmate to the topic you're one of the few sane Indian member, and how can we know the parameter of checkmate that hasn't fly yet 🤔

I only meant that it's not on the paper and will be flying, under development.

I have only one request - have the discussion technically if you compared with any fighters or you are making a claim..... if someone just woke up and said, once inducted, they will shoot any 4th gen fighters of other nations, then I have the right to ask - prove it technically rather than emotionally.

don't judge the capabilities based on the origin country - healthy comparison will be technical.

And people here question me: just give one of the examples below. 1st and last time that here - in my professional life, I behaved the same way: new members joined, and the senior guy was troubling them - giving tasks to others, and avoiding work.....

I responded to the official team group and offended him - so the new guys would feel supported. Even i didn't care - what he would think about me or what other seniors would think about me.

1723644332163.png

I am singing out from this theard. Thanks

Last edited:
I only meant that it's not on the paper and will be flying, under development.

I have only one request - have the discussion technically if you compared with any fighters or you are making a claim..... if someone just woke up and said, once inducted, they will shoot any 4th gen fighters of other nations, then I have the right to ask - prove it technically rather than emotionally.

don't judge the capabilities based on the origin country - healthy comparison will be technical.

And people here question about me: just give one of the examples below. 1st and last time that here - in my professional life - i behave the same way. Below is the question: - new member joined, and senior guy was troubling them - giving tasks to others, avoiding to work.....

I responded to the official team group and offended him - so the new guys will feel supported. Even i didn't care - what he will think about me or other seniors will think about me.

View attachment 59511

I am singing out from this theard. Thanks
Yaar we don't know checkmate performance parameters so far like which engine it will use/what the T/W ratio it will have (with or without weapons)/what is the lift to drag ratio it will have/what will be the top speed and cruise speed it will have (and will have the capability to supercruise)/ what is the combat and ferry range it will have etc etc, we don't anything about checkmate right now, so how we are compare checkmate with J31?

And almost same goes to J31 we don't know J31 's actual flight parameters also

So most defense sites having a best guesstimate for both jets until both SAC and Sukhoi releases actual parameters for their respective jets

So we can't compare parameters of both jets right now because actual parameters are not available

Not again this BS??!!! :ROFLMAO: 🤡

And even more please not quote this site ... all posted there can be rated as almost wrong.
Okay, boss. ✌️

Again! I was just trying to give the example that if Russia is developing an aircraft and the Chinese are developing - don't just judge based on the relationship with the country.

I don't believe the same as other members here believe that Chinese technology is better than Russian since, recently, they imported the S400 and Su35... some areas - Chinese has improved, without a doubt... i believe in comparing technically.

I only get offended when someone says that j31 will dominate over 4++ Gen Fighters.

I trust the USA when people talk about stealth technology because they have experience of more than 3-4 decades. they have refined the technology based on their actual real war scenarios.

China, Turkey, South Korea, and others - just entered it - still a long way to go.

i didn't want to derail the thread - and sorry if anyone offended. Thanks

Okay, boss. ✌️

Again! I was just trying to give the example that if Russia is developing an aircraft and the Chinese are developing - don't just judge based on the relationship with the country.

I don't believe the same as other members here believe that Chinese technology is better than Russian since, recently, they imported the S400 and Su35... some areas - Chinese has improved, without a doubt... i believe in comparing technically.

I only get offended when someone says that j31 will dominate over 4++ Gen Fighters.

I trust the USA when people talk about stealth technology because they have experience of more than 3-4 decades. they have refined the technology based on their actual real war scenarios.

China, Turkey, South Korea, and others - just entered it - still a long way to go.

i didn't want to derail the thread - and sorry if anyone offended. Thanks
The problem is not the technical aspects of Checkmate which are still vague but the supplier itself is currently embattled on every front which is why the IAF really has only a few good options forward and only one realistic immediate one in the F-35.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back