J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

So something you may not accept or digest is fanboy material. You have a history of insulting members who don't agree with you.
As I said don't assume everything and consider every other person to be just a fanboy or some excited youngster.
If you check the entire history on the J-31/Pakistan connection , this was my first post on the subject so no need to go into overdrive. Several sources are now reporting as PAF Pilots going under training, is that according to your style also BS. The Egyptian Airchief is said to be also in China , reportedly negotiating for both J-10s and the J-31s. And if as you say there's just one J-31 prototype flying , wonder what's causing the PAF and now Egyptians to jump on the bandwagon.
But hey we are just teenage fanboys talking BS.

Well yes, and exactly your reply again proved my point. According to an online definition a of a "Fanboy" it fits almost perfectly:

A fanboy is someone who is overly enthusiastic and passionate about a particular topic or cause, often to an irrational extent. They often display a fanatical devotion to the object of their interest and will loudly defend their chosen topic or cause even when it is criticized.

The part is therefore not like you claim "something you may not accept or digest is fanboy material" but that irrational part. So far I haven't heard a single reasonable explanation for these irrational and IMO simply impossible claim:

- how could SAC get a 5th generation fighter ready for delivery much faster (and we speak of a development circle of 4 years per your supported claims) than any other aircraft developer, which was for the J-20 with about 7 years already impressive short?
- why should the PLAN's own J-35 - surely a much higher priority program - come after the J-31 for export
- why was there not a single report on the Chinese side about a possible cooperation similar to the JF-17 program?
- where are all these necessary secretly hidden prototypes needed for testing & certification, when no spotter, wall-climber or professional analyst has seen any hint for more than those confirmed?

In essence NO FACTS or NOTHING evident supports this theory!

Instead - and here again the fanatic, illogical part - only vague claims without any concrete content are overinterpret and put in a line of illogical consequential conclusions like:

- a former Air Chief says "soon"
- some politicians and the official state media re-report this "soon"
- ... which is eagerly picked up by "fanboys" and read as "by late 2025 or early-2026"
- ... which again is spiced up as "pilots are already training"
- ... and the stupid local media overyhpes it again as "pilots are already training to counter India's Rafales"
- and even more, the numbers of prototypes can only be explained by almost any single sighting of any aircraft regardless if demonstrator, prototype or variant!

Don't get me wrong and I can only repeat myself for the 1000th time:

- no-one denies the former AC's words
- but none mentioned a specific date but only "soon" and soon could mean anything even more so "soon" could mean "based on a realistic timeframe in an extremely short time", but that still only after testing & certification aka about 6-8 years after maiden flight!
- the J-31 will come, but again only after testing & certification.

As such again to your initial insult: Yes, you are a fanboy par excellence since you refuse to argue, have no intention to explain any of the not-fitting issues or give proof for your claims. In fact I would be happy if proven wrong, but not since another fanboy says "thrust me brother, in Dec. '25 it will come" or a politician say "soon"!".
It's almost as if you are trying to defend "the sky is green" or "earth is flat" against all evidence!

Well yes, and exactly your reply again proved my point. According to an online definition a of a "Fanboy" it fits almost perfectly:

A fanboy is someone who is overly enthusiastic and passionate about a particular topic or cause, often to an irrational extent. They often display a fanatical devotion to the object of their interest and will loudly defend their chosen topic or cause even when it is criticized.

The part is therefore not like you claim "something you may not accept or digest is fanboy material" but that irrational part. So far I haven't heard a single reasonable explanation for these irrational and IMO simply impossible claim:

- how could SAC get a 5th generation fighter ready for delivery much faster (and we speak of a development circle of 4 years per your supported claims) than any other aircraft developer, which was for the J-20 with about 7 years already impressive short?
- why should the PLAN's own J-35 - surely a much higher priority program - come after the J-31 for export
- why was there not a single report on the Chinese side about a possible cooperation similar to the JF-17 program?
- where are all these necessary secretly hidden prototypes needed for testing & certification, when no spotter, wall-climber or professional analyst has seen any hint for more than those confirmed?

Instead - and here again the fanatic, illogical part - only vague claims without any concrete content are overinterpret and put in a line of illogical consequential conclusions like:

- ... which is eagerly picked up by "fanboys" and read as "by late 2025 or early-2026"
- ... and the stupid local media overyhpes it again as "pilots are already training to counter India's Rafales"
- and even more, the numbers of prototypes can only be explained by almost any single sighting of any aircraft regardless if demonstrator, prototype or variant!

- but none mentioned a specific date but only "soon" and soon could mean anything even more so "soon" could mean "based on a realistic timeframe in an extremely short time", but that still only after testing & certification aka about 6-8 years after maiden flight!

As such again to your initial insult: Yes, you are a fanboy par excellence since you refuse to argue, have no intention to explain any of the not-fitting issues or give proof for your claims. In fact I would be happy if proven wrong, but not since another fanboy says "thrust me brother, in Dec. '25 it will come" or a politician say "soon"!".
It's almost as if you are trying to defend "the sky is green" or "earth is flat" against all evidence!
@CombatCorner will not understand your logical and sane arguments sir and @CombatCorner will insist his baseless points J31 will come in PAF colors in less than 2 years without any proofs and backups of his stupid claims

Last edited:

Pakistan trains pilots on Chinese J-31 stealth fighters to counter India's Rafale jets​

According to the Pakistani TV network BOL News on July 30, 2024, as well as Raad on August 1, 2024, Pakistan has begun training its fighter pilots on the Chinese Shenyang FC-31, also known as the J-31, a fifth-generation stealth multirole fighter developed by the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation (SAC). This development is part of a broader initiative by the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) to modernize its fleet and improve its operational readiness, particularly in the context of its ongoing rivalry with India.

Pakistan_trains_pilots_on_Chinese_J-31_stealth_fighters_to_counter_Indias_Rafale_jets_925_001-98168e12.webp

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF)'s focus on acquiring advanced military technology comes in response to India's progress in developing its own air capabilities. To address this, Pakistan has already integrated several Chinese-origin platforms, including J-10C fighter jets, advanced radar systems, and missile technologies, into its air force. The induction of the Chinese J-31 stealth aircraft represents a continuation of this trend, aimed at maintaining a balance of power in the region.

The rivalry between the Pakistani Air Force (PAF) and the Indian Air Force (IAF) is rooted in their historical conflicts and ongoing strategic competition. Both nations have prioritized modernizing their air fleets, with Pakistan introducing the JF-17 Block III, developed in collaboration with China, while India has invested in aircraft such as the locally-made Tejas and the French-made Rafale. The competition extends beyond technology to strategic positioning, with each air force aiming to maintain an edge through international collaborations and enhancing combat readiness. The rivalry has been marked by significant events like the aerial engagements in 2019, which highlighted the ongoing tension and the importance each country places on air superiority in the region.

The J-31, also known as the FC-31 Gyrfalcon or J-35, is a fifth-generation stealth multirole fighter developed by bot SAC and AVIC. The aircraft is designed to enhance air combat capabilities with its advanced stealth features, situational awareness, and munitions loadout. Comparisons have been drawn between the J-31 and the U.S. F-35, as both aircraft offer similar technological advancements. The acquisition of the J-31 is expected to be a key component of Pakistan's strategy to ensure its air force remains competitive in the region.

The development of the J-31 by the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation (SAC) and the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) has been closely monitored by defense analysts. The aircraft first gained attention in 2011 when images of a model labeled as the F-60 surfaced online, leading to speculation about its capabilities and market intentions. Initially, the J-31 was developed as an export-oriented fighter without direct funding from the People's Liberation Army (PLA). The prototype's first public appearance occurred in 2012, generating further interest in the aircraft.

The J-31 was officially unveiled at the China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition in November 2014, where SAC disclosed that the project had been self-funded. The aircraft's design, which includes forward-swept intake ramps, diverterless supersonic inlet (DSI) bumps, and oblique vertical stabilizers, is intended to make it competitive in the global market.

Over the course of its development, the J-31 has undergone several design revisions and testing phases. While initially positioned for export, the aircraft has also attracted interest from the PLA, particularly the People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN). The PLAN is considering a carrier-based variant of the J-31, often referred to as the J-35, which conducted its maiden flight on October 29, 2021. This naval version includes modifications such as a catapult launch bar and folding wings designed for carrier operations.

The development of the J-31 has been subject to controversy, particularly concerning reports in 2009 that Chinese hackers had accessed sensitive information from the U.S. Joint Strike Fighter program. There has been speculation that this data may have influenced the J-31's design. However, some Russian aviation experts have characterized the J-31 as an indigenous design, distinct from existing Western aircraft.

The J-31 is expected to achieve a maximum speed of Mach 1.8 at high altitude, with a service ceiling of 16,000 meters. Its combat radius is reported to be around 1,200 kilometers, extendable to 1,900 kilometers with aerial refueling. The aircraft is designed to carry up to 8,000 kilograms of munitions on both internal and external hardpoints, but while the Rafale (in service with India) is a reliable and battle-tested platform, the FC-31 represents China's push into the next generation of stealth fighters, though it still has to prove its capabilities in real-world operations.

The Rafale, a 4.5-generation fighter developed by France, is known for its multirole capabilities, with extensive combat deployment across various global conflicts. It combines advanced avionics with a wide range of armaments, making it adaptable to different missions. The FC-31 Gyrfalcon, a Chinese fifth-generation stealth fighter, aims to offer advanced stealth features and modern avionics, with an emphasis on air-to-air and air-to-ground operations. While the Rafale has a well-documented service record, the FC-31, still in development, represents China's push to compete in the stealth fighter category but lacks operational experience.
India will respond by buying F35s of US, so what will Pakistan do then?

Not a chance to india to get F35 from USA, too much strings attach on F35 if india will buy F35
The West is desperate , the whole world order depends on which way India tilts and India (like their Bollywood actresses) knows how to squeeze for their benefit.

@CombatCorner will not understand your logical and sane arguments sir and @CombatCorner will insist his baseless points J31 will come in PAF colors in less than 2 years without any proofs and backups of his stupid claims

I know ... and surely he believes this is real too 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

PAF J-10CP and J-20A at CAC - 20220301.jpgPAF J-10CP and J-20A at CAC - 20220301 FAKE.jpg

They are all delivered years ago and are operational since years together with a squadron of JH-7A, J-15 off the Liaoning secretly transferred to Pakistan, J-16s and former-RAF Typhoons since some fan boys - and we all remember this long and funny story - almost two years ago - swore "brother I know!" and "you as a foreigner" have no right to speak since you don't know!" ;) :ROFLMAO:

You are desperately trying to get attention and riding over some one else's shoulder doesn't make you more credible so just calm down .

Keep taking the medicine , you be fine.

You are desperately trying to get attention and riding over some one else's shoulder doesn't make you more credible so just calm down .

No, I think I have no reason to make myself more credible! If you would check who I am and what I did and do you would know ... but as I said, fanboys don't care on facts, don't argue and discuss, they just defend their illogical thoughts or shall i say believes almost in a fanatical way since even only considering there could be a flaw in their mindset would shake their little world - aka lalal-land - into smithereens.

As such ... dream on my little fanboy 🤡 and continue to argue against facts.

No, I think I have no reason to make myself more credible! If you would check who I am and what I did and do you would know ... but as I said, fanboys don't care on facts, don't argue and discuss, they just defend their illogical thoughts or shall i say believes almost in a fanatical way since even only considering there could be a flaw in their mindset would shake their little world - aka lalal-land - into smithereens.

As such ... dream on my little fanboy 🤡 and continue to argue against facts.
Thank you for proving my above point.
See the post wasn't even directed at you but in desparation you are firing on all sides hoping something would stick. Sigh !

Thank you for proving my above point.
See the post wasn't even directed at you but in desparation you are firing on all sides hoping something would stick. Sigh !

Still avoiding any reasonable discussion with arguments & counterarguments, giving explanations? I and others have given enough food of thought ...

Is ranting and insulting all you can since you fear thinking would burst your bubble? ... or simply since you cannot!

Last edited:
Okay, boss. ✌️

I don't believe the same as other members here believe that Chinese technology is better than Russian since, recently, they imported the S400 and Su35... some areas -
Not very recently, China's engine technology is much better than Russia's now.

J-20 stealth fighter jet can easily reach supercruise, PLA confirms

Published: May 27, 2024 10:04 PM

Two J-20 stealth fighter jets attached to an aviation brigade of the PLA Air Force take off for a flight training exercise in early February of 2024. (eng.chinamil.com.cn/Photo by Liu Weipeng)

Two J-20 stealth fighter jets attached to an aviation brigade of the PLA Air Force take off for a flight training exercise in early February of 2024. (eng.chinamil.com.cn/Photo by Liu Weipeng)

The Chinese military has confirmed that its J-20 stealth fighter jet can easily reach supercruise, which experts said on Monday can bring significant tactical advantages and reflect the power of China's domestically developed engines.

The J-20, a "Cross-Straits Lethality" weapon, is characterized by a high stealth capability that allows it to effortlessly penetrate a hostile air defense system, a high mobility that allows it to easily reach supercruise, and a high situational awareness that allows it to quickly identify targets and perform precision strikes, the PLA Eastern Theater Command said in a social media post on Sunday evening.

The J-20 is a sharp sword in the sky; a vanguard that leads to victory, and a go-to option in breaking down hostile defenses, the PLA Eastern Theater Command said.

In a countermeasure against Taiwan regional leader Lai Ching-te's separatist inaugural speech made on May 20, the PLA Eastern Theater Command conducted the Joint Sword-2024A exercises surrounding the island from Thursday to Friday, and that was when it released a set of posters themed "Cross-Straits Lethality," depicting some of its weaponry aimed at "Taiwan independence" secessionist forces, including the J-20.

Among the PLA Eastern Theater Command's descriptions of the J-20, observers highlighted the phrase "easily reaches supercruise."

Zhang Xuefeng, a Chinese military expert, told the Global Times that the J-20 can perform supercruise and has subsonic super maneuverability thanks to its unique aerodynamic design of a lifting body with strakes and canards, plus domestically developed engines.

Supercruise means that an aircraft can reach supersonic flight for an extended period without using an afterburner, another military expert who requested anonymity told the Global Times on Monday, noting that this brings important advantages in combat, including reaching advantageous combat positions faster and giving the enemy little time to react.

Being able to perform supercruise easily indicates that China's domestically developed engines are powerful, and the J-20s equipped with them now have even stronger combat capabilities, analysts said.

The J-20's conversion to use domestically developed engines was revealed at the China Airshow 2021 in Zhuhai, South China's Guangdong Province. Earlier J-20s were reportedly equipped with Russia-made engines that analysts said did not support supercruise.

You're are just a jester and clown 🤡 not looking at facts that J31 will be far from the mass production or PAF will induct only 1 prototype that's is flying currently since late 2023

And you're are credible then me what a laughing stock you're

And sorry @CombatCorner your mental disability has no cure 😔 😉 😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back