J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

When paf is now openly claiming that they will be the first airforce to operate 5th gen in sub continent, they are not talking about 6 8 years from now

They are talking about if India places order for f35 tomorrow, even than pak will be the first airforce to operate a fifth generation.

Do tha math

When paf is now openly claiming that they will be the first airforce to operate 5th gen in sub continent, they are not talking about 6 8 years from now

They are talking about if India places order for f35 tomorrow, even than pak will be the first airforce to operate a fifth generation.

Do tha math
No one is saying 6-8 years but no one is believing 2025 or even mid 2026.
It will likely be 2027 and that is 3 years - but not 6-8

No one is saying 6-8 years but no one is believing 2025 or even mid 2026.
It will likely be 2027 and that is 3 years - but not 6-8
That's what I said do the math

Even if India order ls su 57 tomorrow I think it would be reasonable it won't come before that time frame

I don't know why people are so obsessed with 2025, pak is absorbing j10ce at the moment

BTW every one said here that project azm is dead,

Well it's not ifs product is called pfx now
I think any further orders for JF17 will be for pfx once it's ready

That's what I said do the math

Even if India order ls su 57 tomorrow I think it would be reasonable it won't come before that time frame

I don't know why people are so obsessed with 2025, pak is absorbing j10ce at the moment

BTW every one said here that project azm is dead,

Well it's not ifs product is called pfx now
I think any further orders for JF17 will be for pfx once it's ready
India is not ordering anything at this point because they’re doing a wait and see.

Here is my latest prediction not based on any news but my own analysis. Pakistan will eventually get J-31, I mean really soon, may be even get prototype 5th and 6th one or the first three from small batch production just like Z-10. Our boys will test it in here in Pakistan, we would take it to limit and put them in real life situations then if want few more changes in them or some additions we would ask for them or if satisfied we may straight would give a bigger order.

A Chinese J-31 prototype is spotted (soon to be operational in Pakistan Air Force) with some distinctive features from its naval version, J-35. The Electro-Optical System (ETOS) looks a bit different in J-31 as well as it uses single wheel landing gear not double wheel LG.
View attachment 61794
Recently, on Chinese social media platforms, there have indeed been a large number of news of intensive test flights of J15T, J35, KJ600 and other aircraft, text, pictures, videos..............

But all the aircraft that carried out test flights were related to the Fujian aircraft carrier.

There is no information that these test flights are related to the FC31/J31, let alone any pictures and videos about them.

Your image message is a deliberately induced fake message. Or maybe it's not a recent image, or it could be a modified image.

Here is my latest prediction not based on any news but my own analysis. Pakistan will eventually get J-31, I mean really soon, may be even get prototype 5th and 6th one or the first three from small batch production just like Z-10. Our boys will test it in here in Pakistan, we would take it to limit and put them in real life situations then if want few more changes in them or some additions we would ask for them or if satisfied we may straight would give a bigger order.
I don't doubt that PAF will end up with FC31. I am well aware of Pakistan's place in China's arms trade. I believe PAF will be FC31's first foreign customer.

But we can't expect PAF to have it in a very short period of time. In fact, the news of Pakistan's purchase of the Z-10 came out very early, but Pakistan really owned the Z-10 many years after this time.

The trade in such core weapons is not simply a commodity trade, it is linked to a number of factors. These factors can affect the final outcome of this type of core weapon. Either factor could completely interrupt the deal until the final weapons are delivered.

So, quiet waiting is our best bet!

China is our time tested friend like Saudi Arabia.

I would love to see Chinese J-31s fly in Pakistani colours.

The author of this article is clearly not an audience of PDF.

The friend on the PDF knows more quickly and richly than his.
Hi,

Obviously PDF members would know it quicker---because---guess what---they have uncles, brothers---cousins---dad's working in some areas of the program---some present when the contract got signed---.

When it comes to weapons---I always suggest to keep sarcasm away from the comments---the truth will always surprise many---.

Hi,

Obviously PDF members would know it quicker---because---guess what---they have uncles, brothers---cousins---dad's working in some areas of the program---some present when the contract got signed---.

When it comes to weapons---I always suggest to keep sarcasm away from the comments---the truth will always surprise many---.
That's the fun of BBS!

You can find a lot of real news in BBS. There are a lot of entertaining beautiful visions. There are a lot of inducements from the enemy. There are a lot of radical slogans. Of course, there are many good wishes.

BBS is a free and open place.
If it makes you happy, enjoy it.
If it makes you sad, ignore it.

About this...............

I do have relatives involved in FC31-related matters.

My cousin is a researcher in the WS19 project team at the 624 Institute. The 624 Institute is only a few kilometers away from my home.His work is very busy, and I rarely see him.
111-jpg.61183

111.jpg
624 is not marked on the English map, but on the Chinese map.

When we have meals together, without involving any confidential information, we do talk about some WS19 topics. He does not tell me any confidential information. They have very strict confidentiality rules.

Last edited:
About this...............

I do have relatives involved in FC31-related matters.

My cousin is a researcher in the WS19 project team at the 624 Institute. The 624 Institute is only a few kilometers away from my home.His work is very busy, and I rarely see him.
111-jpg.61183

View attachment 61980
624 is not marked on the English map, but on the Chinese map.

When we have meals together, without involving any confidential information, we do talk about some WS19 topics. He does not tell me any confidential information. They have very strict confidentiality rules.
Hi,

Just simply love your post---.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back