J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

How do you expect Pakistan to get one before plan gets their naval version? It doesn't make sense to me TBH or where's the source of pilots training for j-31? I wanna see it

Why would pilots b training for some thing that would come in 2030?

Some of these pilots might be promoted by then to non operational jobs

Makes no sense, if news is true than expect delivery within a year

Training on new platform which is generational ahead doesn't mean only training for flying but probably include learning and more importantly developing new tactics and strategies comes with stealth and other 5th Gen features and this will take lot of time.

Training on new platform which is generational ahead doesn't mean only training for flying but probably include learning and more importantly developing new tactics and strategies comes with stealth and other 5th Gen features and this will take lot of time.
Won't take 6 years

Interview with the J20 pilot

I don't know if you guys will be able to access this site............

Yes accessible but the video seems to be in Chinese language so can you please share what he was saying 🫣
You asked someone with a very rubbish level of English to translate for you? Are you sure?

There are many unique meanings in Chinese in his speech, and if they are translated by machine, the meaning will completely change. It takes someone who knows a lot about Chinese translation to deal with it, and obviously I'm not.

Approximate meaning: The plane is very agile and very easy to pilot. But because there are so many new information facilities, it is very difficult to control it completely. ------ it's easy to fly, it's hard to use it well.

If you can access it smoothly, I can find more content for you to enjoy in the future.............

You asked someone with a very rubbish level of English to translate for you? Are you sure?

There are many unique meanings in Chinese in his speech, and if they are translated by machine, the meaning will completely change. It takes someone who knows a lot about Chinese translation to deal with it, and obviously I'm not.

Approximate meaning: The plane is very agile and very easy to pilot. But because there are so many new information facilities, it is very difficult to control it completely. ------ it's easy to fly, it's hard to use it well.

If you can access it smoothly, I can find more content for you to enjoy in the future.............

I don't think what you shared is in bad English by any mean. Yes i don't know what actually he said but what you said seems quite right.

By the way officially we do have restrictions in accessing things even twitter is blocked but we have ways to by-pass those restrictions. Regarding this source, no it's not restricted at all and i don't think we have any restriction regarding Chinese content officially. Language barrier is there and we are also dependent on google translate for it.

Hi,

If a book of 'War Fiction' is just a book of fiction---and china buys a ton of them then why are the US intel agencies so worried about leakage of critical information thru them----& make it the highest priority to track content.

When there is smoke---there is a good chance of spark to ignite the fire.

Last edited:
Hi,

If a book of 'War Fiction' is just a book of fiction---and china buys a ton of them then why are the US intel agencies so worried about leakage of critical information thru them----& make it the highest priority to track content.

When there is smoke---there is a good chance of spark to ignite the fire.
Oh, I can't understand what you're trying to say.

My English is very bad. I'm translating your speeches by machine and guessing what you mean. Then reply with Chinese and publish it through machine translation into English...........

This statement of yours is a text with an allegorical meaning. It's a way we can't communicate with each other.

Whenever I reply in Chinese, I try to avoid using Chinese sentences with special meanings. When they are translated, you will not be able to understand what I am talking about.

For example: 兔子把他的一些二踢脚给了骆驼,但没有给捻子,捻子还在兔子这里。

With this sentence, all Chinese military enthusiasts will immediately understand what I am talking about.

If you can know what this really means, then, congratulations, you have entered a new world............

Why would pilots b training for some thing that would come in 2030?

Some of these pilots might be promoted by then to non operational jobs

Makes no sense, if news is true than expect delivery within a year
Training potential instructor pilots. Do all the teething work in China, and refine the design per PAF requirements before the PAF production model birds are even built. Besides, we need these birds to come with the WS-19 engines: 110-120 kn engines, with super cruise, before we inducted them.

The F-35 had foreign test pilots; one from BAE and two from the RAF.

Oh, I can't understand what you're trying to say.

My English is very bad. I'm translating your speeches by machine and guessing what you mean. Then reply with Chinese and publish it through machine translation into English...........

This statement of yours is a text with an allegorical meaning. It's a way we can't communicate with each other.

Whenever I reply in Chinese, I try to avoid using Chinese sentences with special meanings. When they are translated, you will not be able to understand what I am talking about.

For example: 兔子把他的一些二踢脚给了骆驼,但没有给捻子,捻子还在兔子这里。

With this sentence, all Chinese military enthusiasts will immediately understand what I am talking about.

If you can know what this really means, then, congratulations, you have entered a new world............
Hi,

A retd air force officer writes a book about air weapons / air combat---all a 'work of fiction'---. All books have to cleared by dept of defence---but in a 500 page book---10 different lines are inserted which are very difficult / impossible to detect---and on the other side the batch of Phd's are waiting for a hint at how to overcome 'that particular' problem---and that is the difference between the american and chinese technology---. A hairline breakthrough difference.

@Oscar can tell you how a lowly respected member on a defence forum blurted out the real information and no one believed him---.

Your new found buddy Deino is a spy---just be careful what you blurt out---.

Hi,

A retd air force officer writes a book about air weapons / air combat---all a 'work of fiction'---. All books have to cleared by dept of defence---but in a 500 page book---10 different lines are inserted which are very difficult / impossible to detect---and on the other side the batch of Phd's are waiting for a hint at how to overcome 'that particular' problem---and that is the difference between the american and chinese technology---. A hairline breakthrough difference.

@Oscar can tell you how a lowly respected member on a defence forum blurted out the real information and no one believed him---.

Your new found buddy Deino is a spy---just be careful what you blurt out---.
Oh, dear friend, thank you so much for your kind reminder. I'm in middle and old age, I've been through a lot of things, and I know how to deal with them.

Contrary to what you might think, today, China is more open than you think.

For a long time, Western countries have controlled the direction of the media, and they have been slandering China in various ways in the media, resulting in many people being completely unable to understand the real China. In this Internet era, Tiktok is the only Chinese private enterprise with media influence, and it has also been strongly suppressed by Western countries. They use all means to prevent Chinese from making their voices heard in the international media..............

I was silent for a long time on the PDF before I began to speak. Many people on the PDF don't know the real China, including Pakistanis. Their perception of China is the result of manipulation by the Western media, and many of them are still in the impression of decades ago.

In the military sphere, China used to be very closed, and that was because China was very backward at that time. Now in China, a lot of things can't be hidden (you can't build an aircraft carrier in one room). So, now the PLA is very open, and on Chinese social media, the official accounts of these military are very active. On Western-controlled media platforms, Western countries do not allow them to be active, and their accounts are flagged and severely restricted.

I just want to use the perspective of an ordinary Chinese, an ordinary Chinese military enthusiast, to let the friends on the PDF re-acquaint themselves with a more real China. Although my English level is very rubbish, I am still willing to communicate with you on the PDF platform................

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back