J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Oh, dear friend, thank you so much for your kind reminder. I'm in middle and old age, I've been through a lot of things, and I know how to deal with them.

Contrary to what you might think, today, China is more open than you think.

For a long time, Western countries have controlled the direction of the media, and they have been slandering China in various ways in the media, resulting in many people being completely unable to understand the real China. In this Internet era, Tiktok is the only Chinese private enterprise with media influence, and it has also been strongly suppressed by Western countries. They use all means to prevent Chinese from making their voices heard in the international media..............

I was silent for a long time on the PDF before I began to speak. Many people on the PDF don't know the real China, including Pakistanis. Their perception of China is the result of manipulation by the Western media, and many of them are still in the impression of decades ago.

In the military sphere, China used to be very closed, and that was because China was very backward at that time. Now in China, a lot of things can't be hidden (you can't build an aircraft carrier in one room). So, now the PLA is very open, and on Chinese social media, the official accounts of these military are very active. On Western-controlled media platforms, Western countries do not allow them to be active, and their accounts are flagged and severely restricted.

I just want to use the perspective of an ordinary Chinese, an ordinary Chinese military enthusiast, to let the friends on the PDF re-acquaint themselves with a more real China. Although my English level is very rubbish, I am still willing to communicate with you on the PDF platform................
I appreciate your posts in a Pakistani platform. There is much about China that all can learn from you in time. Take it all easy and keep posting.

I can also be hard to reason with at times because I am into seeking knowledge and understanding reality, my judgement about technology is mostly up to the mark. So there are themes in which I will insist on a point.

Judgement starts from home, mate. The products you use, their technology and who developed them. OECD countries have proven themselves on many counts to the entire world. China is facing a highly competitive environment, which is good because competition is one of the drivers of innovation. Let's see what China has to offer in coming years.

So which one is this one?

Actually to be honest, I don’t know… imo it can be rated as the first clear image of a J-31/35x landbased version, but which prototype it is is not visible

Oh, OK. You can just delete it, I can't operate it anymore.

I'm all for removing things that go off topic, although I do occasionally go off topic.
That's fine Michael, the warning was more intended for some few members who had entered into an argument.

I have no real issues with your posts.

Not again ... as such, care to mention this "Chinese media"!? At least i haven't seen anything in this direction from an official or at least credible source & if your source is just a random Chinese social media account that re-posted this from some Pakistani social media accounts, it is not a source.

Not again ... as such, care to mention this "Chinese media"!? At least i haven't seen anything in this direction from an official or at least credible source & if your source is just a random Chinese social media account that re-posted this from some Pakistani social media accounts, it is not a source.

Deino bro we know you are very skeptical about the early induction of J31 in the PAF. You might have some valid reasons but every Tom, Dick, and Harry in the PAF views it to the contrary.

There are many Clandestine activities between PAF and China that they don't like publicizing. This has been going on for many decades.

So please hold on to your guns and stop keep shooting the messengers.

Last edited:
A Chinese J-31 prototype is spotted (soon to be operational in Pakistan Air Force) with some distinctive features from its naval version, J-35. The Electro-Optical System (ETOS) looks a bit different in J-31 as well as it uses single wheel landing gear not double wheel LG.
1724962867807.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back