J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

The above is an F35 over my home town. Want to see such photos over the Pak cities...

Please put this explanation directly under the image your posted! Since otherwise immediately the usual suspects will re-post it and claim it is "another J-31 "seen ... and the next replies, "indeed, over Islamabad" ...

China’s FC-31 Stealth Fighter Built For Export Demonstrates Manoeuvrability in New Footage https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/fc31-stealth-export-manoeuvrability
View attachment 61157View attachment 61158
My prediction is that INSHALLAH these pictures will get more frequent plus you would soon see INSHALLAH some prototypes which were never seen before but have been flying for some time now. Like at least 2 to 3 years. And no, I don't have any news. It's my prediction.

My prediction is that INSHALLAH these pictures will get more frequent plus you would soon see INSHALLAH some prototypes which were never seen before but have been flying for some time now. Like at least 2 to 3 years. And no, I don't have any news. It's my prediction.
So your SOME PROTOTYPES have some kind of CLOAKING DEVICE OR they made up from DARK MATTER so they can immune to all ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATIONS even to the NAKED EYE, what kind of these KIND OF YOUR INVISIBLE PROTOTYPES THAT WE CAN'T SEE LOL

So your SOME PROTOTYPES have some kind of CLOAKING DEVICE OR they made up from DARK MATTER so they can immune to all ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATIONS even to the NAKED EYE, what kind of these KIND OF YOUR INVISIBLE PROTOTYPES THAT WE CAN'T SEE LOL
First of all, there are places in China where to far far far places there is no people. Secondly, if you post these kinds of pictures in China, that too without permission trust me you would go missing in China, never to be found again. So yes, many pictures you see are often taken years or months back before they end up in Chinese social media.

He is not talking about things that are invisible to the naked eye but stuff not made public yet...

First of all, there are places in China where to far far far places there is no people. Secondly, if you post these kinds of pictures in China, that too without permission trust me you would go missing in China, never to be found again. So yes, many pictures you see are often taken years or months back before they end up in Chinese social media.
You have some differences in perception of China, which do not correspond to the real situation.

In recent years, China's self-media has been very developed, and no one can hide important things. This is the general trend of Chinese society, and no one can change it, but only adapt, including CCP.

Every time a fighter or missile carries out a related activity, the sky creates some changes. When people find out, they immediately use their mobile phones to record it and send it to Douyin. These videos are quickly spotted and quickly proliferated, and people talk about them extensively. However, usually our discussion will not involve specific names and models, and we will use some aliases instead until an official announcement appears.

If you want to be the first to know these things, you need to know Chinese culture and code language very well.These are unique languages that cannot be translated into English.

The Chinese government does control all public media platforms. But for these messages, there is usually no interference, even if it is the latest state-of-the-art technology. If it can be photographed by ordinary people, it means that it can be made public.

What must not be made public, China has a special place to deal with this kind of affairs. For example, after so many years, there is still no real picture of H20, and many people even doubt that it exists. So, do not doubt the PLA's ability to keep secrets.

Can satellite also unable to take a Pic of additional prototypes of J-31 on the ground? And one of the most restricted place on earth US Aera 51 we have a lot of pictures of the base by satellite

It's a export oriented jet Mr not a Top secret project we have the pictures of J20 and J35 from day one these projects are much secret and strategically important to China then compare to J31 project, so your logic is absurd and ridiculous

Can satellite also unable to take a Pic of additional prototypes of J-31 on the ground? And one of the most restricted place on earth US Aera 51 we have a lot of pictures of the base by satellite

It's a export oriented jet Mr not a Top secret project we have the pictures of J20 and J35 from day one these projects are much secret and strategically important to China then compare to J31 project, so your logic is absurd and ridiculous
When it comes to China they are dam good at keeping things hidden. Even satellites see those which they keep on open for them to see. When they want to send a message or introduce something. Other wise the pictures you see of prototypes from bases allegedly getting leaked those are no leaks. They are taken by those photographers assigned by Chinese Government and when they give permission they post photos on Chinese social media sights.

You have some differences in perception of China, which do not correspond to the real situation.

In recent years, China's self-media has been very developed, and no one can hide important things. This is the general trend of Chinese society, and no one can change it, but only adapt, including CCP.

Every time a fighter or missile carries out a related activity, the sky creates some changes. When people find out, they immediately use their mobile phones to record it and send it to Douyin. These videos are quickly spotted and quickly proliferated, and people talk about them extensively. However, usually our discussion will not involve specific names and models, and we will use some aliases instead until an official announcement appears.

If you want to be the first to know these things, you need to know Chinese culture and code language very well.These are unique languages that cannot be translated into English.

The Chinese government does control all public media platforms. But for these messages, there is usually no interference, even if it is the latest state-of-the-art technology. If it can be photographed by ordinary people, it means that it can be made public.

What must not be made public, China has a special place to deal with this kind of affairs. For example, after so many years, there is still no real picture of H20, and many people even doubt that it exists. So, do not doubt the PLA's ability to keep secrets.
You corrected me also but also endorsed me. So yes, my point stands if China wants J-31 prototypes hidden from social media and also from pictures getting outside China they can, until they want to show them to the world. So, nobody should be surprised if J-31 prototype 4 and 5 exists and if they are flying for a year or two but no picture of them is out yet but may soon get revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back