J-31 to be inducted soon

Mehdipersian

Feb 9, 2022
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not again this question!!! By all we know there is at best only one flying single (also unconfirmed at best) since September 2023. I won‘t rate this serial ruction
So how does Pakistan want to buy it soon? First, a mass production line should be established in China and the orders of the Chinese Air Force should be produced

Zarvan

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Additional destroyers as well as acquisition of Jinnah Class warships at the same time?

In my humble opinion if the Army Chief has gone that would imply acquisition of Z-10 helicopters, tanks, radars and howitzer as well as drones.

For the potential purchase of J-31 or just additional J-10s, I would've imagined the Air Chief accompanying the PM.
The design of Jinah class which I am seeing those are a bad joke no offense. Those at best can be called heavy corvettes. Simply no comparison to Destroyers.

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Per my source, who's a Pakistani-American currently in China as part of this crap show (his words). Right now, they are in a desperate attempt to jump-start the economy. The Chinese aren't moving from several positions, and Pakistan needs to decide on several key policy points sooner rather than later.

He advised me to keep an eye on the Brazilian delegation, which is also in China; the treatment and money on the table are vastly superior to what's on Pakistan's table.

When I last spoke to him, he said Pakistanis tend to create hype about China, which will always remain hype. He said this gathering feels more so forced on the Chinese from our side than anything.
He advised me to keep an eye on the Brazilian delegation, which is also in China; the treatment and money on the table are vastly superior to what's on Pakistan's table.
My friend, what specific money did China offer to Brazil? Brazil posted $98.8 surplus in 2023, and Brazil exported 105.7 billion USD to China in 2023.

The Brazilians don't need China to offer money. They have tons of money by exporting oil and ores to China and the rest of the world.

https://trendeconomy.com/data/h2/Brazil/TOTAL

1718069601237.png

Last edited:

Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014
Unconfirmed sources, the first delivery of the 5th Generation J-31 fighter to Pakistan by 2026!
View attachment 47507

Can you please stop spreading BS and unconfirmed rumours as facts only since the same fan boys who post this crap on Twitter and here and rate each vice versa as a confirmation!!!

Really, it’s almost the same level of stupidity like these Indian fan-boy claims on their beloved Tejas!

silicon0000

Mar 1, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Can you please stop spreading BS and unconfirmed rumours as facts only since the same fan boys who post this crap on Twitter and here and rate each vice versa as a confirmation!!!

Really, it’s almost the same level of stupidity like these Indian fan-boy claims on their beloved Tejas!
@Deino It seems people are teasing you on purpose 🫣

prothought

Dec 25, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
My friend, what specific money did China offer to Brazil? Brazil posted $98.8 surplus in 2023, and Brazil exported 105.7 billion USD to China in 2023.

The Brazilians don't need China to offer money. They have tons of money by exporting oil and ores to China and the rest of the world.

https://trendeconomy.com/data/h2/Brazil/TOTAL

View attachment 47374
Wondering what Brazil exports to China, mostly raw materials and oils or some value-added finished products too?

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Wondering what Brazil exports to China, mostly raw materials and oils or some value-added finished products too?
Sorry, it's a little bit off-topic. And yes, you are right. By and large, Brazil is a raw materials exporter like KSA.

What I am saying here is that Brazil has money, lots of it. They come to China to explore other opportunities, not aid only.

1718136453399.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest