JD Vance forced to defend his Indian wife from WHITE NATIONALISTS

It's just not bring reported in the MSM
Ahh ...the MSM argument, I am glad you are a Trump supporter using his domestic politics lines for a international issue argument.

Please keep collecting those funds and keep boycotting those big brand names!!

Wanna hear a truth, those big fat international brand names don't give a f about some left wingers or Moslem protesters anyways, you are not their target demographic who's spends $7 for a coffee at Starbucks.

Although you are a nice distraction that they willingly entertain for boycott as that is irrelevant anyways, just keeping such people away significantly lowers insurance costs from being bombed!

Don't believe that, do lookup how major US insurance carriers consider it risk averse now!

I am nobody to absolve anyone, I'm not the Christ here...

For a lot of American voters he's doing the right thing, extrication from the never ending Middle East wars.

You might need to detach yourself from your Muslim roots to understand this, any American will care for for his family without having to empathize with Muslim wars overseas.

Family is family for America, rest of the world can kill themselves as and when they like based on their beliefs, that shouldn't be that hard to comprehend 🙄

He's doing the right thing for some of the voters on the right side of the spectrum. There are already divisions regarding the whole holding Israel's balls approach.
The thing he's not really extracting from the Middle East is he? He's an open Zionist, how is that extracting? That's been the root problem for decades now, way before Iraq, Iran etc came on the scene.
What's my 'Muslim roots' got to do with this? He has been called out for his hypocritical stance by many. Something you still fail to understand or choose to ignore.
Yes yes it is about family, you wrote this before. But that's the crux of the matter, he is upset about people attacking his wife and kids but yet attacks those of another land. It doesn't matter if that is Palestine or Timbuktu, there's gross hypocrisy in him.

Anyway, you can continue to defend the idiot, his last remark about the UK being an Islamic state with a bomb made him look like a bigger moron than ever.

He's doing the right thing for some of the voters on the right side of the spectrum. There are already divisions regarding the whole holding Israel's balls approach.
The thing he's not really extracting from the Middle East is he? He's an open Zionist, how is that extracting? That's been the root problem for decades now, way before Iraq, Iran etc came on the scene.
What's my 'Muslim roots' got to do with this? He has been called out for his hypocritical stance by many. Something you still fail to understand or choose to ignore.
Yes yes it is about family, you wrote this before. But that's the crux of the matter, he is upset about people attacking his wife and kids but yet attacks those of another land. It doesn't matter if that is Palestine or Timbuktu, there's gross hypocrisy in him.

Anyway, you can continue to defend the idiot, his last remark about the UK being an Islamic state with a bomb made him look like a bigger moron than ever.
I do kinda want to reply to multiple points you raised, but lacking time here.

Extraction from Middle East is not a right winger idea, it's left wing too, let them all kill and sort it out themselves, left and right agree on that.

Let middle Eastern power groups kill each other till we have a sane unified guy to deal with, at this point Israel is a useful agreeable group of people, for US it is an anchor for civilization that can be talked to, rest of them just love to raise jihad and fly planes into buildings, pretty easy choice there you can agree.
To your point about family, I think I haven't made it clear what family means around here.

There are a lot of people whose families got attacked and killed one day on 2001 in the name of jihad, if it needs to be repeated I guess I will without the white man's apology, first ever attack on US main land ever, in the name of you know what.

So reverting to a point made some lines ago, Israel is the best useful idiot for USA, be use the last time Saudis were the idiots their people bombed a couple of buildings in NY, if you remember...

P.S.

Damn I just outdid myself here at IGI!

Ahh ...the MSM argument, I am glad you are a Trump supporter using his domestic politics lines for a international issue argument.

Please keep collecting those funds and keep boycotting those big brand names!!

Wanna hear a truth, those big fat international brand names don't give a f about some left wingers or Moslem protesters anyways, you are not their target demographic who's spends $7 for a coffee at Starbucks.

Although you are a nice distraction that they willingly entertain for boycott as that is irrelevant anyways, just keeping such people away significantly lowers insurance costs from being bombed!

Don't believe that, do lookup how major US insurance carriers consider it risk averse now!

Globally the vast majority does not care about Palestine, as should be obvious by now, you can even stretch at to say globally Israel gets more support from Arab moslems like saudis and Egyptians, if you can try to think for yourself, you have to rely on posting western youths actions as a confirmation for Palestine, where are the moslems youth?

No Indonesia, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, Bangladesh youth seem protesting, just some western white guys from college, LOL...

Indonesians dont need to be protesting just like Western youth do since we know that Indonesian gov are already very pro Palestinians. Indonesian public give money to Palestinian continously and they also the ones who build large Hospital in Gaza

Indonesians dont need to be protesting just like Western youth do since we know that Indonesian gov are already very pro Palestinians. Indonesian public give money to Palestinian continously and they also the ones who build large Hospital in Gaza

No offense bro but Indonesia is one of the most pro Israel Islamic county, tell the world a story when you ban your palm oil export to Israel and fund their anti Palestinians war 🤙

You are stupid

Call me stupid for all I care, meanwhile Indonesia govt- 😂
"The recent revelation that Indonesia is considering normalising ties with Israel as part of its bid to join the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) has surprised the international community and the Indonesian public."

You Indonesians sell yourself for money apparently...

No offense bro but Indonesia is one of the most pro Israel Islamic county, tell the world a story when you ban your palm oil export to Israel and fund their anti Palestinians war 🤙

We never sell our palm oil to Israel, trading with Israel is illegal for any Indonesians. Person like you just dont think but too much only rely on false assumption

Call me stupid for all I care, meanwhile Indonesia govt- 😂
"The recent revelation that Indonesia is considering normalising ties with Israel as part of its bid to join the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) has surprised the international community and the Indonesian public."

You Indonesians sell yourself for money apparently...

Stupid with no critical thinking, we are democratic country you stupid, unlikely Indo gov will do thing like that with the pro Palestinian people here

dont just absorb news with no critical thinking just like baby get told by their mom

I wonder where you get educated ? In USA

We never sell our palm oil to Israel, trading with Israel is illegal for any Indonesians. Person like you just dont think but too much only rely on false assumption

"Indonesian exports to Israel was valued at $187 million as of 2022, with palm oil being highest valued product."

I am starting to think that you might be actually less gifted ..

Anyways do carry on with your general display of intelligence for us mere mortals to enjoy😄😄

"Indonesian exports to Israel was valued at $187 million as of 2022, with palm oil being highest valued product."

I am starting to think that you might be actually less gifted ..

Anyways do carry on with your general display of intelligence for us mere mortals to enjoy😄😄

Wiki can be edited by anybody stupid

Wiki can be edited by anybody stupid
Well I guess you aren't stupid enough to edit wiki either😂😒😒

You are a once in a while opportunity for fun I can't let go😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back