Malaysia overtakes Saudi Arabia as China’s second- largest crude oil supplier in August

Long coast means long borders need to be protected, and navy is very expensive, US now is over stretching itself already. US needs at least double the size of the Chinese navy to protect its coastlines but now it's shipbuilding capability just can't keep up with this tall order.

US use island chains to keep China in. China use island chains to keep US out
What a nonsense post.... don't get me started again as I have already stopped arguments..... if I start again it would hurt your feelings that continent sized China is technically a landlocked country.... I don't want that same fight again to start.... happy fishing and trading.... just ensure to not to cross American redlines set for you in your own backyard....

What a nonsense post.... don't get me started again as I have already stopped arguments..... if I start again it would hurt your feelings that continent sized China is technically a landlocked country.... I don't want that same fight again to start.... happy fishing and trading.... just ensure to not to cross American redlines set for you in your own backyard....
lol, you ares bs again, landlocked? then why China is the world top maritime nation and India is nowhere to find in the top list?

Nothing but BS of China landlocked, someone lives in delusion as the whole nation is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back