Many exile Tibetans go back to Tibet to visit their families recently, tearful reunion after over 30 years separation with parents now in their 90's

Beijingwalker

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Many exile Tibetans go back to Tibet to visit their families in recent years, tearful reunion after over 30 years separation with parents now in their 90's

New York to my motherland Tibet-part 4 (Chengdu - Tibet) My parents has been waiting for 30 years

China allows them to come back to visit in recent years, just give them a chance to see if it's true that their fellow Tibetans are living in a hell on earth as Dalai Lama claims.

微信图片_20240929015603.png

The fact that this guy's both parents are in their 90's and healthy itself shows how life has been greatly improved in Tibet, Tibet used to have one of the shortest life expectancy in the world due to its harsh environment.

Yes, I watch some of them I think China should allow more of the exiles to return for family visits to see for themselves how Tibet changed and the best way to repudiate all those DL's propaganda about the persecution of Tibet. Here is. This girl and his father have made an excellent travelogue about New Tibet
watch it on youtube

Their first stop is Chengdu if they came from Kham which is now west Sichuan There are huge Tibetan community in Chengdu numbering more than 1 million Famous for Guozhang or Gorshey circle dance at Jinwei center Chengdu I am also fan. Tibetan girl are the best in Asia

Beautiful Zhaxilam

Fascinating Duoer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back