• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

MQM News, Updates and Discussion

PaklovesTurkiye

Dec 1, 2015

PPP keeping all important ministries for themselves only as Establishment is busy elsewhere so taking advantage...

Source:
Dunya News

newb3e

Elite Member
Jun 25, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
lmao we have a mqm thread! might as well merge it with boot licking party thread (ppp mqm noon)

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
lmao we have a mqm thread! might as well merge it with boot licking party thread (ppp mqm noon)
No, should be filed under "ISI and RAW Joint Operations" thread.

Only entity in the history of the world simultaneously funded and trained by supposed adversaries.

KingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And people still vote for terrorists MQM? Anybody who votes for that snivelling fat toe rag in London should be banned from voting for life.

PaklovesTurkiye

Dec 1, 2015
And people still vote for terrorists MQM? Anybody who votes for that snivelling fat toe rag in London should be banned from voting for life.
No, should be filed under "ISI and RAW Joint Operations" thread.

Only entity in the history of the world simultaneously funded and trained by supposed adversaries.

C'mon Guys....

Be mature.

No one comes into parliament without Pindi Approval. PTI is begging for talks with same establishment. No one rides high moral ground here.

MQM deserves a second chance in power - a middle class organization among the sea of feudals/dynastic politics

There is no substitute of MQM in Urban Sindh.

PTI saga got terribly wrong.

PaklovesTurkiye

Dec 1, 2015

Farewell meeting of Air Vice Marshal Khalid Mehmood at Governor House, newly appointed Air Vice Marshal Amir Shehzad was also present on this occasion.

Waj Sal

Senior Moderator
Aug 31, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
MQM deserves a second chance in power - a middle class organization among the sea of feudals/dynastic politics

Karachi has completely rejected MQM, and this is something I'm greatly proud of. we all know how they won these elections, in some of the constitutincies they barely got 400 votes yet shameless declared winners. They didn't win a single seat, they are a thing of the past, anyone who doesn't accept this reality is just lying to themselves. The support PTI has in karachi is unmatched.

a middle class organization
A middle class establishment organisation* deals with PPP in every govt, hasn't done anything good for the city

PaklovesTurkiye

Dec 1, 2015
Karachi has completely rejected MQM, and this is something I'm greatly proud of. we all know how they won these elections, in some of the constitutincies they barely got 400 votes yet shameless declared winners. They didn't win a single seat, they are a thing of the past, anyone who doesn't accept this reality is just lying to themselves. The support PTI has in karachi is unmatched.

I disagree.

MQM can never be a thing of the past as long as Pakistan is made up of multiple ethnicities.

Karachi/Urban Sindh can never abandon MQM completely. It is a representative of Muhajirs/Urdu Speaking Community.

PTI was given seats in 2018 elections in Karachi by then establishment.

Establishment just reversed that sin in 2024.

Though I don't disagree with the notion of popularity of Khan in city/country.

But this is also true that PTI, when was in power was completely focused on KP and Punjab...forgetting Karachi.

IK himself barely visited Karachi. His popularity was waning but then came toppling of his government and subsequent events which has made him survive here and there politically.

A middle class establishment organisation* deals with PPP in every govt, hasn't done anything good for the city

Mustafa Kamal and his development in Karachi during Mush era is prime example of what MQM can do if supported by powers that be administratively.

Give MQM the power and see the magic :)

Waj Sal

Senior Moderator
Aug 31, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I'm not going to bother with the rest of your post but I sincerely hope you don't live with such lies. Mqm and won a single seat what a joke, don't insult people's intelligence. It's a shame karachi is stuck with this filth.

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
Kq
I disagree.

MQM can never be a thing of the past as long as Pakistan is made up of multiple ethnicities.

Karachi/Urban Sindh can never abandon MQM completely. It is a representative of Muhajirs/Urdu Speaking Community.

But this is also true that PTI, when was in power was completely focused on KP and Punjab...forgetting Karachi.

IK himself barely visited Karachi. His popularity was waning but then came toppling of his government and subsequent events which has made him survive here and there politically.

Mustafa Kamal and his development in Karachi during Mush era is prime example of what MQM can do if supported by powers that be administratively.

Karachites knows what a fraud MQM has been for the last 40 years. It destroyed successive generations of urdu speakers by getting them to engage in Bhatta khori and terrorism.

It didn't establish a single university or a hospital for urdu speaking community despite having an unlimited support and budget during mushy era. Its leadership became rich with properties abroad. Only work they ever did was to be tools of sindhi waderas and their GHQ handlers as well as Indian sponsors.

MQM's relevance has disappeared and will completely vanish as soon as the hijrra force is back in the barricks for good, inshallah.

newb3e

Elite Member
Jun 25, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
C'mon Guys....

Be mature.

No one comes into parliament without Pindi Approval. PTI is begging for talks with same establishment. No one rides high moral ground here.

LOLS!

newb3e

Elite Member
Jun 25, 2007
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I disagree.

LOLS!

PaklovesTurkiye

Dec 1, 2015
I'm not going to bother with the rest of your post but I sincerely hope you don't live with such lies. Mqm and won a single seat what a joke, don't insult people's intelligence. It's a shame karachi is stuck with this filth.

The only thing we are stuck with is PPP who has made a world record of having Sindh province for nearly 17 damn years consecutively unchecked.

Yes. 2018 elections were programmed to favor PTI. No way they could have gotten 14 seats in Karachi even if being popular

Right now, many people say that Absence of Altaf Hussain is also very beneficial for PTI as BANI MQM has significant followers but they are sitting at home so advantage goes to PTI....

I don't support bad eggs in the rank of MQM but how can whole organization be termed as rogue?

Kq
Karachites knows what a fraud MQM has been for the last 40 years. It destroyed successive generations of urdu speakers by getting them to engage in Bhatta khori and terrorism.

It didn't establish a single university or a hospital for urdu speaking community despite having an unlimited support and budget during mushy era. Its leadership became rich with properties abroad. Only work they ever did was to be tools of sindhi waderas and their GHQ handlers as well as Indian sponsors.

MQM's relevance has disappeared and will completely vanish as soon as the hijrra force is back in the barricks for good, inshallah.

Things have changed.

I believe MQM has huge potential.

MQM also deserves a chance to power just like others.

MQM has competent people.

Users who are viewing this thread