• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Muslim man beaten to death, Gujarati mob unhappy with Muslim players performance

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Where the hell I talked about Maharashtra and here BJP ruled police state caught the culprit. Anyway I always said BJP need to learn from congress lot more things on how to maintain their grip on voters by fear of others.

See. Ecosystem waale shabd nikle.

Bagheera0084

SpeedLimited
Jan 16, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Main toh mazaak kar raha tha. Main Nilu Pule nahi hoon.

Kya yaar!!!! Posts check karne se maloom padhna chahiye. Woh tum karte nahi.

Anyway, you are back to form now - posting masala.

@vsdoc

Bhai, pandrah saal pehle jab mai forums pe aaya, mera dp was my own face.

Jin bharatiyon ki g mein g nahin hai apna sahi identity doosre Hindustani ko bataanien, after knowing and reading them for years, unse tum kya hi paa sakte ho?

Cheers, Doc

Bagheera0084

SpeedLimited
Jan 16, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bhai, pandrah saal pehle jab mai forums pe aaya, mera dp was my own face.

Jin bharatiyon ki g mein g nahin hai apna sahi identity doosre Hindustani ko bataanien, after knowing and reading them for years, unse tum kya hi paa sakte ho?

Cheers, Doc
What time you sleep?

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have only one point to make to crying frustrated Sanghis.

Modi goes out of his way cringe hugging world leaders. Yet his own countrymen and women never hug him. He never hugs them. There are zero smiles. Not from Modi and that disgusting toothless jabra phaad artificial smile. And not from the people.

Then you look at Rahul. And the joy in the eyes of Indians when they approach him. Hig him. Tears of joy in their eyes. And the genuine joy and love on his face as he reaches out and touches millions of Indians individually.

He is the PM we wanted. We deserved. But did not get. But his time will come. This election was enough to restore our faith in our countrymen. That eas our biggest win.

Jai Hind. Jai Maharashtra.

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bro tell me which states like this brand of Hindutva?

The list is shrinking.

Marathas hate them. They see them as north Indians, who they dislike strongly.

NE are mainly Christian dominated. Hate.

East states. Bihar we all know what's gonna happen with the pole vaulter.

Bengalis. Hate.

Everything south of the Vindhyas. Hate.

Haryana turned tables. And will soon be lost.

UP lost. If Priyanka went up against Fenku in Varanasi, he would not have had a seat today without EVM phone rigging.

Rajasthan. Gone.

Punjab. Hate.

Kashmir. Ladakh. Hate. Gone.

Bacha kya Hindi gau belt ka.

Cheers, Doc
You are right about the present

But that quickly change with a one false flag incident, war or riot.

If you assume the BJP will let go of power easily.

Then you look at Rahul. And the joy in the eyes of Indians when they approach him. Hig him. Tears of joy in their eyes. And the genuine joy and love on his face as he reaches out and touches millions of Indians individually.

He is the PM we wanted. We deserved. But did not get. But his time will come. This election was enough to restore our faith in our countrymen. That eas our biggest win.
Maturity is when you realize that all Indian political parties in the pockets of Jain Gujarati Marwadis. All Indian politicians work for the above

Rahul or Kejriwal are no Messiah. If you remember Nira Radi tapes Mukesh Ambani called Congress apni dukan.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You are right about the present

But that quickly change with a one false flag incident, war or riot.

If you assume the BJP will let go of power easily.

Maturity is when you realize that all Indian political parties in the pockets of Jain Gujarati Marwadis. All Indian politicians work for the above

Rahul or Kejriwal are no Messiah. If you remember Nira Radi tapes Mukesh Ambani called Congress apni dukan.

You guys still do not understand ir do not want to admit the core reason why the sanghis got their asses whipped.

Wallow in your delusions.

I had been predicting this since this new forum started.

Pulwama saved gujju in 2019.

Mandir and 370 did zilch in 2024.

Why?

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You guys still do not understand ir do not want to admit the core reason why the sanghis got their asses whipped.

Wallow in your delusions.

I had been predicting this since this new forum started.

Pulwama saved gujju in 2019.

Mandir and 370 did zilch in 2024.

Why?
I agree with you that Modi wave is over. And Rahul is attracting crowds. Not denying. But that besides the point.

Every Indian political party is in the pockets of Jain Gujarati Marwadi capitalists.

If you remember few years back the BJP was accusing Congress of crony capitalism and corruption.

Congress is in the opposition, it accuses the BJP of the same.

It's all good cop bad cop act. I am not buying it.

@Sharma Ji thinks that Rahul Gandhi is going to bring a communist revolution and send Ambani & Adani and the rest of Gujju crony capitalists to jail. So naive.

Not going to happen.

You are a wealthy dude. You probably know that all major politicians of all parties are stakeholders in businesses of Gujju crony capitalists.

Why would corrupt and sold out politicians harm their own interests?

For eg Thackerays and Pawar are close friends with Ambani and Adani.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I agree with you that Modi wave is over. And Rahul is attracting crowds. Not denying. But that besides the point.

Every Indian political party is in the pockets of Jain Gujarati Marwadi capitalists.

If you remember few years back the BJP was accusing Congress of crony capitalism and corruption.

Congress is in the opposition, it accuses the BJP of the same.

It's all good cop bad cop act. I am not buying it.

@Sharma Ji thinks that Rahul Gandhi is going to bring a communist revolution and send Ambani & Adani and the rest of Gujju crony capitalists to jail. So naive.

Not going to happen.

You are a wealthy dude. You probably know that all major politicians of all parties are stakeholders in businesses of Gujju crony capitalists.

Why would corrupt and sold out politicians harm their own interests?

For eg Thackerays and Pawar are close friends with Ambani and Adani.

I'm not a wealthy dude. I'm an upper middle class guy. Education is all we have.

Its not about Modi wave or Rahul wave.

Indian electorate is hard nosed. Fear will only get you so much. Or will love and undying loyalty.

In the end this government has fucked up seriously.

On China. On jobs and youth. On farmers and land. On the economy.

They are incompetent and the Emperor is now nanga with no clothes and he increasingly sounds and looks like it in his public appearances.

I was in the UK and Europe for a couple of weeks. His non biological baffat has streamed around the world

He is a fkn embarrassment.

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I'm not a wealthy dude. I'm an upper middle class guy. Education is all we have.

Its not about Modi wave or Rahul wave.

Indian electorate is hard nosed. Fear will only get you so much. Or will love and undying loyalty.

In the end this government has fucked up seriously.

On China. On jobs and youth. On farmers and land. On the economy.

They are incompetent and the Emperor is now nanga with no clothes and he increasingly sounds and looks like it in his public appearances.

I was in the UK and Europe for a couple of weeks. His non biological baffat has streamed around the world

He is a fkn embarrassment.
You are absolutely right about Modi.

But that does not make Rahul Gandhi or Kejriwal the messiah.

No different from Bhakts who thought Modi will end corruption and bring back black money and undo wrong doings of Sonia & Manmohan.

Corrupt politicians of all political parties are hand in gloves with Jain Gujju Marwadi crony capitalists. Why will they act against their partners in crime? That's the pertinent question.

I am just wondering what's the drastic change you expect Rahul Gandhi to bring.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You are absolutely right about Modi.

But that does not make Rahul Gandhi or Kejriwal the messiah.

No different from Bhakts who thought Modi will end corruption and bring back black money and undo wrong doings of Sonia & Manmohan.

Corrupt politicians of all political parties are hand in gloves with Jain Gujju Marwadi crony capitalists. Why will they act against their partners in crime? That's the pertinent question.

I am just wondering what's the drastic change you expect Rahul Gandhi to bring.

Fk Kejriwal. My dad and I always knew he was a slimy north Indian crook. From Anna days.

Rahul is a young man. He is a secular man. He is a Gandhi. Congress and the Gandhis have forgotten more about politics than the RSS and BJP ever learned.

We need that ecosystem back to steady the ship. Socially. Economically. And stand up to the Chinese.

Cheers, Doc

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Not going to happen.
Eh ? no.

I do think he's an entitled brat, which he is, and that he's not very smart at all. He is also too far left for me, and in typical leftist style plays the religion card, class divide.

Don't like him, in fact can't stand him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest