Naidu, Nitish assured they will oppose Waqf Bill, says AIMPLB chief. ‘Nationwide stir if it’s passed’

There is nothing or no one, that is/or neutral. Its all agenda driven, we just don't know the threads behind that is all.
Ya man, all these "news" organizations, all ideologically inclined one way or the other.. some are blatantly pro/anti X thing, others try to maintain a veneer of neutrality but is easy to spot for the most part.

Your point about the alternative method to hand over temple property (a wrong categorisation) to private trusts and priests and pandas is very sharp. However, there are false equivalences being proposed to you.

Please look up who is entitled to govern religious property, and the status of property supposed to belong to temples. It does not belong to the temple; the temple has no existence in the law governing these properties. The temple does not earn. There is zero equivalence with Church and Mosque earnings (not property) from donations, local or foreign, and it is a canard spread by bhakts like two idiots who are clouding the whole argument. Ignore this bait.

I dont think the target are the donations.

But the land. And what is buried under it.

What was the target of demonetisation?

Cheers, Doc

This is inevitable and is pretty much the formula by which most of their ancestors became Muslim in the first place.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think the target are the donations.

But the land. And what is buried under it.

What was the target of demonetisation?

Cheers, Doc
Interesting, but could you explain further?

Interesting, but could you explain further?

Just as the target of demonetisation was for one large section in one fell swoop to normalise unimaginable black wealth that till then was effectively blocked in country (where the power and good life was)

Just as demonetisation was a way to shut the money tap of the opposition, and corner wealth to buy governments and power.

I suspect there is more to this than simply outward communal histrionics.

Remember . These are gujjus.

I'm 43 not out

This forum is total waste of time.

You get banned for no reason.

Scripted Events before centenary celebrations in 2025.

Dhando parasites and Ms live in a symbiotic relationship.
Bhot zulm hai, I agree.

I've hit a rare green patch.. but kal ko pink kar dena hai..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back