Naidu, Nitish assured they will oppose Waqf Bill, says AIMPLB chief. ‘Nationwide stir if it’s passed’

This forum is total waste of time.

You get banned for no reason.

Scripted Events before centenary celebrations in 2025.

Dhando parasites and Ms live in a symbiotic relationship.

I agree. Thats why Ive stopped trying to behave.

Let them feel what they feel for us.

We Hindus need to take a page out of their book.

The biggest joke is the brother this and that feeling aggrieved now. And talking smack.

In the real world I have zero space in my social circle for these. Lesson learned.

Not very much familiar with this situation.

Broadly speaking though, waqf represents a minority within a minority, any sub group of people that claim tax and land benefits without being Democratically elected represents only that sub group.

I mean what's to stop them sikh akal takht to grab control of all gurdwaras in the name of Sikhism in India or Canada? Or for that matter qadiyanis leadership grabbing public land across Indian and Pakistanis Punjab?

Institutions like waqf need to be abolished asap, it's a colonial time law that has outlived it's purpose of serving the British.

My two cents....cheers!

Not very much familiar with this situation.

Broadly speaking though, waqf represents a minority within a minority, any sub group of people that claim tax and land benefits without being Democratically elected represents only that sub group.

I mean what's to stop them sikh akal takht to grab control of all gurdwaras in the name of Sikhism in India or Canada? Or for that matter qadiyanis leadership grabbing public land across Indian and Pakistanis Punjab?

Institutions like waqf need to be abolished asap, it's a colonial time law that has outlived it's purpose of serving the British.

My two cents....cheers!

I recently found out that (some) Surds have a soft corner and in fact a spiritual closeness to the Qadiyani prophet and his ideas.

I was pretty surprised.

Why?

I recently found out that (some) Surds have a soft corner and in fact a spiritual closeness to the Qadiyani prophet and his ideas.

I was pretty surprised.

Why?
Multiple reasons
They are original punjabis and they organically grew out of Punjab than having imported beliefs and customs, this makes them being able to live in harmony with others.
Given they were established in Punjab, they are naturally progressive and do not adhere to regressive violence and trampling on others beliefs.

They tend be very educated and refined comparatively, I think the only noble prize winner ever was also an ahmaddiya, the regular Muslims couldn't digest this and apparently defaced his tomb in Pakistan.

They are successful in their own right, but you could also apply a rule of thumb- if the extremist Muslims don't like a particular group, we can generally peacefully coexist with them...

Multiple reasons
They are original punjabis and they organically grew out of Punjab than having imported beliefs and customs, this makes them being able to live in harmony with others.
Given they were established in Punjab, they are naturally progressive and do not adhere to regressive violence and trampling on others beliefs.

They tend be very educated and refined comparatively, I think the only noble prize winner ever was also an ahmaddiya, the regular Muslims couldn't digest this and apparently defaced his tomb in Pakistan.

They are successful in their own right, but you could also apply a rule of thumb- if the extremist Muslims don't like a particular group, we can generally peacefully coexist with them...

Thank you for your refreshing candour.

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back