New-Chill Bangladesh Thread

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@Waz @Hyde
Don't know if I'm allowed to start a non-mil thread here, but I hope so. The reason being, if there are non-mil related posts we can just post it here in a single thread, and not all over in non-relevant threads in this subsection.

@AbuShalehRumi @Arthur @Bengal1971 @bengalcdn @Maira La @Nabil365 @Avicenna @Destranator @LeonBlack08

Welcome bro to all and of course you can. Please tag all Bengali bros and we can make moves on how we moderate this section.
Plenty have reached out to me regarding concerns and I have made a careful note and will you on all on board.

Arthur

Dec 16, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Remember this?

img_1_1703524733863.jpg

Selim_U

Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Welcome bro to all and of course you can. Please tag all Bengali bros and we can make moves on how we moderate this section.
Plenty have reached out to me regarding concerns and I have made a careful note and will you on all on board.
@Waz (@Hyde @KAL-EL Quite a few members from the old PDF hasn't made it here yet, but I hope they do (unfortunately I can't tag them there).

Please have at least 2 to 3 mods who are able to monitor/moderate this sub-section. This sub forum has always been a massive target for road sitter trolling. I think it was you and another mod (@jaibi ?) in the old PDF who finally cleaned up a lot of it (around 2019/2020).

The other thing, I would like to request of you mods and admins here, is that please take security of BD members seriously. Some years ago some members of old PDF were tracked down in BD, kidnapped, tortured and some even murdered. Old PDF was the only place on the entire internet that BD members from around the globe, could post comments fairly freely without fearing for their lives. In this regard TOR/VPN should not be banned for BD members. And if at all possible, please keep the mods here (in this sub forum/section) from being able to access members IP (cept for a very few select and trusted admins members only). The last part is another really good thing the old PDF did, which I and I'm sure, many BD members here and in old PDF appreciates greatly.

For mod, can we have a rule that, someone who's already mod on another forum, not be made a mod here (too much power and also being able to track IP/real life identities by tracking profiles on multiple forums)!

Thank you (and other mods/admin) for doing a great job with the old forum, and also giving us a continuation with a new forum, to stay in touch with many from the old community. I hope you and the other mods/admins all the success.

BTW, is @Zabanya/@Loki still around, he could take on mod duties again (if he is able to).

@AbuShalehRumi @Arthur @Bengal71 @bengalcdn @Maira La @Nabil365 @Avicenna @Destranator @LeonBlack08 @Al-Zakir @Bilal9 @Species @X-ray Papa

BTW, BD members, can any of you invite the others here: @asad71 (muktijoddha), @Avisheik, @damiendehorn, @F-6 enthisiast, @fallstuff, @Homo Sapiens, @mb444, @Mirzah, @mmr, @monitor, @M_Saint, @saif, @Shorisrip (he just posted in the old Chill thread about staying in touch, tell him to come here, then we can set something up), @TopCat/Iajdani, @VikingRaider/Nergal/Atlas, @Wergeland, @Zabaniyah/Loki (if he's still around).

There's also so many others, but lets hope at the very least, the more prominent members make it here.

LeonBlack08

Dec 9, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

SWAT Commander REACTS to Zero Hour​

If anyone is into gaming, you can try this tactical FPS. This is probably the only Bangladeshi game that has received such positive reviews globally. The game is still early access and the devs are bringing in new updates. It currently has over 80% positive rating in Steam.

Last edited:

RΛIDEN

Oct 28, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Expatriates can be the face of ‘positive Bangladesh’​

1704092046791.png

Expatriate Bangladeshis can play an important role in "branding" a positive Bangladesh across the globe under the government's public diplomacy effort, said Foreign Minister AK Abdul Momen yesterday.

mb444

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So this is the forum most have moved too.... what is the reason for the other forum?

We really need a BD run forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts