New York poised for first South Asian - origin and Muslim mayor as Cuomo concedes to Mamdani

Its funny to see right wing Whities of America freaking out over him as he is not even a mayor yet, but their logic is just amazing...
Any brown/Muslim guy = 9/11
Any Black guy/Girl = Gangster/Thug
Any Latino Guy/girl = Gang member or MS-13
Any White Pedo = Great Christian
Any Jew who doesn't support Israel in their Genocide = Self-Hating Jew
Any Zionist/Jew who supports Genocide = Friend/Ally until white Jesus return to kill or covert him.
Not all brown people.

We know that Indians are the 7-11 and DD people.
 
Not all brown people.

We know that Indians are the 7-11 and DD people.
Is that why Whities used to attack Sikh's confused them as Moslem's because of their turban and beards ? like I said, Right winger Republicans are even too dumb to get their stereotype's right, normally they have 2 brain cells which they spend one on hating anything brown/Black and other hating anyone who is not white Christian.
 
Is that why Whities used to attack Sikh's confused them as Moslem's because of their turban and beards ? like I said, Right winger Republicans are even too dumb to get their stereotype's right, normally they have 2 brain cells which they spend one on hating anything brown/Black and other hating anyone who is not white Christian.
Don't ask me. I could care less if they are Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Druid, or from Mars.

You've read enough of my posts now to know there are a lot of things I don't subscribe to nor do I go around hating anyone whose not Christian.

I might be willing to make an exception in your case.
 
Don't ask me. I could care less if they are Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Druid, or from Mars.

You've read enough of my posts now to know there are a lot of things I don't subscribe to nor do I go around hating anyone whose not Christian.

I might be willing to make an exception in your case.
I am not asking you anything, you might be the exception case of a Right winger but majority are like how describe, met a lot of them here in Florida and they are very open about their feeling about brown people, latino's , non Christians etc.. you also see many pro-Israel advertisement in and around Tampa, but their logic is as daft as it can get.

I read your post and yes although you sound bit different but like I said I've talked to many far right wingers here, and although they would not say that they would want go back to Pakistan, but their ideal America is that only White America dominates it, and anybody who is not a White Christian or kinda Christian should not be welcome, but Zionists are definitely welcome but Jews who are against Genocide are not.. You see why I say right wingers are as dumb as a brick wall ? they just hate stuff what their leaders tell them to hate, they would love/support someone but moment that person gets bit off track they start disowning that person too, we saw it with people like Tucker Carlson, Elon, Candance owen and many other republican right wing pundits.

As for me, I don't subscribe to any party or Political ideology, I believe every human is equal and no one is above or God's Chosen, for me life of 1 Somali or any dirt poor African or Arab, or Jew or Muslim or Hindu or Atheist is equal to any elite, So I don't agree when people say " They kill 1 American, we will kill 10 of theirs " that's to me itself is a bigoted and racists statement, secondly I am a Muslim which also reinforce my position that all humans are equal, and life of any innocent human is most precious, and whatever is left goes to nationalism which is both Pakistani/American although I am not US citizen yet but I lived and respected US laws better than many US born citizens. I always support and stand up for the principles, not to any nations flag or religion or book or Political leader or Ideology. Nationalism is very low in my list TBH.
 
Excellent idea!

Penalize the successful for being? Successful.

Let's kill all incentives to work hard and be successful so that others, including a lot who refuse to try, can have a safety net.

Screw that.

I worked hard for what I've got and the idea of paying even more taxes to sustain those who refuse to try and help themselves is ludicrous at best.
it's not about rewarding shiftless useless people, but helping those less fortunate who are strivers and who can become even better and more productive members of society. An example can be student loans with 1% interest rates, which a person can pay back after they graduate and get jobs.

Or a person who gets really sick and society helps them heal and get back on their feet.
 
it's not about rewarding shiftless useless people, but helping those less fortunate who are strivers and who can become even better and more productive members of society. An example can be student loans with 1% interest rates, which a person can pay back after they graduate and get jobs.

Or a person who gets really sick and society helps them heal and get back on their feet.
You and I might actually be able to find a little common ground.

One this that MUST be addressed is the cost of tuition. AZ has it written in its state constitution that tuition at the college level must be as close to free as possible.

So, explain to me then why ASU and UA have some outlandishly high tuition rates?

Several years ago, Dr. Crowe went through an outstanding, clearly drug-induced exercise in mental gymnastics to try and convince the boosters that when you factored in grants, scholarships, and a part-time job (yes, he said that) the cost of tuition was "nearly free".

The boosters lost their minds.

There actually is a correlation between cheap student loans and the rising cost of tuition.
 
Excellent idea!

Penalize the successful for being? Successful.

Let's kill all incentives to work hard and be successful so that others, including a lot who refuse to try, can have a safety net.

Screw that.

I worked hard for what I've got and the idea of paying even more taxes to sustain those who refuse to try and help themselves is ludicrous at best.

Who said that???

The rich will continue to be rich

Your acting like were saying strip everyone of wealth so everyone can live in a gulag

You hate taxes
I hate taxes
Everyone hates taxes

The problem is taxes are a necessity in order for the state to function and provide services

In the past it was feasible to have lower taxes and for most Americans to succeed, but a home and raise a family

That is increasingly no longer the case

Your country gave you the opportunity to become successful, the least you can do is pay the appropriate amount of tax to help your country and fellow citizens (same goes for me)

Something is wrong in American society and too many of the general population are suffering under crippling living costs and housing costs

They are tapping out of life

Rather then face this people are going into denial

Before the general population explode in anger and their are major consequences, it's more sensible to increase those safety nets for people that help them cope with the challenges of current American living

I think Mamdani is saying what's right and Americans need to wake up
 
CNN interviews New Yorkers (including Pakistani-Americans) about voting for Zohran.

 
Last edited:
Who said that???

The rich will continue to be rich

Your acting like were saying strip everyone of wealth so everyone can live in a gulag

If you've been paying attention, that is exactly how many Democrats think. Obama made no bones about it. The phony Native American Elizabeth Warren has been pushing for taxing unrealized capital gains (no mention of allowing for deductions of unrealized losses), and others including Crazy Bernie criticizing billionaires and how there should not be any.

Mamdani is singing the same tune. He's just younger, that's all.
 
I hope Mamdani is elected mayor of NYC and runs the city to the ground with his communist policies. Am not being sarcastic. That is my genuine wish. I want New Yorkers to pay, and yes suffer, for their electoral decisions.
Well, since we’re getting a great taste of how greedy oligarchs will destroy the middle class, and mainstream racism and fascism under Trump and the Republicans, so I’m all for trying out a Democratic Socialist.
 
Last edited:
Who said that???

The rich will continue to be rich

Your acting like were saying strip everyone of wealth so everyone can live in a gulag

You hate taxes
I hate taxes
Everyone hates taxes

The problem is taxes are a necessity in order for the state to function and provide services

In the past it was feasible to have lower taxes and for most Americans to succeed, but a home and raise a family

That is increasingly no longer the case

Your country gave you the opportunity to become successful, the least you can do is pay the appropriate amount of tax to help your country and fellow citizens (same goes for me)

Something is wrong in American society and too many of the general population are suffering under crippling living costs and housing costs

They are tapping out of life

Rather then face this people are going into denial

Before the general population explode in anger and their are major consequences, it's more sensible to increase those safety nets for people that help them cope with the challenges of current American living

I think Mamdani is saying what's right and Americans need to wake up
AZ is resorting to the usual Republican half truths and scare mongering. The DS platform talks about raising taxes on the wealthy, not the middle class. It doesn’t ‘penalize success’ it supports progressive taxation to fund programs and initiatives that would provide basic services to those in need.

We can see what unbridled capitalism, greed and elite capture offer the world with what Trump and the Republicans are doing - no one in their right mind would support the indentured servitude at the hands of the wealthy elite that modern American conservatism is offering.
 
I'll say it right now. Perhaps we should pin this.

If Mamdani is elected as mayor, let's see in 3 years just how well quality of life in NYC has improved.

I will say it now that nothing will change for the most part. Some segments might improve. Others will get a lot worse.
Add another year on and you’ll realize theres something in place already called ‘Mayoral Elections’ to provide a verdict from NYC residents.

But on a serious note, any assessment of ZM’s tenure as NYC Mayor (if elected) will depend on how much support he receives from city and state government bodies that will play a role in policy approval and implementation. Not everyone can ride roughshod over the constitution and throw around executive orders, blackmail and coerce compliance ala Trump.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top