“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have disappointed me very very badly. Just like the white angry men in the UK. You desire a lot, but you are weak in execution if I may add.

It is not my priority in life to please Muslims. Any Muslim.

My life is for my faith and my people. My family and my blood.

And the final judgment of what I contributed to that is not going to be for you to make.

Cheers, Doc

It os not my priority in life to please Muslims. Any Muslim.

My life is for my faith and my people. My family and my blood.

And the final judgment of what I contributed to that is not going to be for you to make.

Cheers, Doc

Is it true that invaders are replacing natives in Western countries? Don't evade this question. I want to have a solid debate on replacement theory.

You have disappointed me very very badly. Just like the white angry men in the UK. You desire a lot, but you are weak in execution if I may add.

Ahuramazda clearly abandoned his people, and now this Gujarati fraud has massive rancour for anyone. He should turn his rancour towards the reasons why they've incurred the curse of Ahuramazda. So glad these fascists dont have any sort of power in Iran. Zoros and Shahis are the most vile and racist people on earth, they worship race and have Aryan supremacy complex. That's why they went from Cyrus the Great to Cyrus the Gujrati.

Ahuramazda clearly abandoned his people, and now this Gujarati fraud has massive rancour for anyone. He should turn his rancour towards the reasons why they've incurred the curse of Ahuramazda. So glad these fascists dont have any sort of power in Iran. Zoros and Shahis are the most vile and racist people on earth, they worship race and have Aryan supremacy complex. That's why they went from Cyrus the Great to Cyrus the Gujrati.

This forum is docs battle ground, war paint is on

Just be nice to him, it's actually an act of hostility

This forum is docs battle ground, war paint is on

Just be nice to him, it's actually an act of hostility

I actually get him really angry because I'm a Persian "Behdin" who has seen more beh (goodness) in the deen of Islam, so it feels like a knife in the back. I'm not obliged to be nice to an Islamophobe by the way.

Why does the white angry man make this claim?

@vsdoc Answer the question. Why do white angry men walk around with tiki torches and claim that they are victims. Why do far right groups claim that they are being replaced by migrants. Entire manifestos are written which explain in detail how white race is being overwhelmed by people of color.

I actually get him really angry because I'm a Persian "Behdin" who has seen more beh (goodness) in the deen of Islam, so it feels like a knife in the back. I'm not obliged to be nice to an Islamophobe by the way.

Yea, but he will avoid you for this reason.

Or decide he is now a Hindu.

I have not read this
I read a book called unhitched, a critique on him, great read

Never trust a pompous white liberal who insists on calling you comrade, you guys in India know this too

He also shit talked Edward said, after he died, they were once comrades, or "comrades"

Sorry, I was confusing Dr. Hitchens with Dr. Hammond ...

Cheers, Doc

Yea, but he will avoid you for this reason.

Or decide he is now a Hindu.

Then I take that as victory and cowering.

Well Zoroastrianism is idolatrous so he isn't far off it.

Then I take that as victory and cowering.

Well Zoroastrianism is idolatrous so he isn't far off it.

Recent development, changed it up,

Don't take it too seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back