Operation Azm-e-Istehkam | آپریشن عزم استحکام

What makes you think most of this rabid anti Pakistan army posters aren't already doing that?

I think they have a spreadsheet somewhere
Dear I have been a silent reader of this forum for almost 10 years... visiting this forum on almost daily basis, and believe me... the same people your are calling rabid anti Pakistan... were at one time... forefront of tackling the cyber war imposed on us... Hell ... just go back...3 years back.. on 21-Feb... and we remember how the same people...silenced the Indians on this very forum, so calling them rabid and Anti Pakistan is not justified.

Truth is people are hurt, what has happened in previous years have defied all logics, there was a time when people looked up to the men in uniform and they couldn't thought that these people would hurt Pakistan’s interest... but all of that have changed.

Roam on any road in Pakistan and you will see the same sentiment as on this forum, it's not people's fault that the veil has been lifted....

. The largest representation of people in KP is PTI and JUI-F, both are strictly against any military operation. That means people don't want it.

I get that both PTI and jui f are against any military operation in kpk

But then we also have this situation where dozens and dozens of kpk police personnel have been killed by ttp scums, people getting abducted for ransom by same ttp scums, patrolling of highways by once again same ttp scums, blowing up girls schools again by same ttp scums etc etc

What plan both PTI and jui f have other than military operations to solve these issues and improve law and order. Surely PTI has provincial government in kpk so I am sure they would definitely want the best of law and order in their province

What is the alternate plan. Kindly share it with all of us

Imran Khan went to Scotland yard because of violence done by mqm so I am sure that he would have a plan to right terrorism by ttp

Do share it with all of us

Speaking truth is one thing. Acting like a broken record is another

I think nobody has any problem with the first. It is the second that most normal people find irritating
And how does one speak truth or facts if not repeat them. All I am asking is let the people vent their frustration on an anonymous forum.

Dear I have been a silent reader of this forum for almost 10 years... visiting this forum on almost daily basis, and believe me... the same people your are calling rabid anti Pakistan... were at one time... forefront of tackling the cyber war imposed on us... Hell ... just go back...3 years back.. on 21-Feb... and we remember how the same people...silenced the Indians on this very forum, so calling them rabid and Anti Pakistan is not justified.

Truth is people are hurt, what has happened in previous years have defied all logics, there was a time when people looked up to the men in uniform and they couldn't thought that these people would hurt Pakistan’s interest... but all of that have changed.

Roam on any road in Pakistan and you will see the same sentiment as on this forum, it's not people's fault that the veil has been lifted....

People are hurt and all that. I get that

But still posting same stuff again and again on every other thread irrespective of the fact that it makes sense for that particular thread or not, how does that contribute to make this forum a better place for discussion?

PTI supporters think that TTP will march to Islamabad and free their messiah (more like Pakistan's dajjal) Imran Khan, and bring Tabdeeli.

In reality TTP would behead most PTI supporters for being female or non-pashtun. The remaining PTI supporters will be stoned to death because "democracy is shirk."
Agreed bro. Even the coward Gandapur himself has claimed that he couldn't pick his own harvest from his lands without paying heavy tawan to TTP. If it’s the reality or he is just playing is to be seen.

However, the interests of both the PTI and TTP are overlapping. It really looks like TTP is the armed wing for PTI and latter is acting as the political wing of the former. That helps in understanding why PTI feeling pain in the ... after the announcement of this operation.

And how does one speak truth or facts if not repeat them. All I am asking is let the people vent their frustration on an anonymous forum.

That is exactly what @Oscar said

Vent your frustration but put it all in a spreadsheet so that you can easily copy paste the same stuff on every other thread

He just wants people to keep their frustration organized and in a more disciplined manner

Why does everyone gets irritated with this, I know.. no one wants to hear the truth, its ugly, its hard to accept, you cannot deny it.. you cannot run away from it... you can just accept it. The poster even if repeating things... has nothing but best interests of Pakistan.

Internet is just a tool people of Pakistan are using to spread the truth... Ugly.. but the... truth... and I'm sure the mods would have no objection to bear with this... afterall we know.. voicing the truth on roads in Pakistan gets you nothing but arrested, stripped, tortured... given fear of your family being hurt. So please let the people speak... as long as no one is getting hurt.
If you’re repeating the same things without much context you aren’t helping anyone other than spamming and ranting.

People are getting the truth in much more clearer and nuanced ways that address the reasons why the current conditions exists and have a much more direct critique of what is going on.

It is our job as moderators to ensure quality content - not repetitive mob slogans. You want to read that - go to instagram or tik tok

But then we also have this situation where dozens and dozens of kpk police personnel have been killed by ttp scums, people getting abducted for ransom by same ttp scums, patrolling of highways by once again same ttp scums, blowing up girls schools again by same ttp scums etc etc

What plan both PTI and jui f have other than military operations to solve these issues and improve law and order. Surely PTI has provincial government in kpk so I am sure they would definitely want the best of law and order in their province

Imran Khan went to Scotland yard because of violence done by mqm so I am sure that he would have a plan to right terrorism by ttp

Lol bro. Don’t tell me you’re going to fall for the same old one trick pony. I mean if you have lived through the Karachi of 90s till now, we know exactly what really was going on.

Also check the emphasis on KPK and no mention of Baluchistan. Wonder why 🙂

I have shared it multiple times in various threads. Its not just me but many sane people in Pakistan been saying that. For the starters, You need to fix your ISI. Secondly, get people on your side, stop doing blunders. You know why terrorism is here in the first place? You get it right because of Pakistan army leadership of the 80's. General Zia made the foundations for all that, he propagated religious extremism in the country like no other, created 1000s of madrassas of sole reason of jihad. The buffoon of the Pak army used CIA funds for his holy war. A smart General would have spend that money entirely on the army and no other militia, he could have built the defensive & offensive capabilities at Pak's western borders. He was a religious fanatic. Secondly, Another Pak army General jumped in someone's else war and allowed them to bomb the shit out of our tribal areas, that's the sole reason of creation and then further strenghtening of TTP, when US bombs strike funerals killing 100s, then religious people declared jihad against state of Pakistan for allowing all this to happen.

Now come to the military ops, you asked solution from me. You tell me why Army / ISI is failed to end terrorism till now ? Is 80,000 dead not enough of a failure? Secondly, there is so much wrong about this upcoming military op. The military operations are done when you have to take territory back or there is no-go areas. It was neccessary in the past when RAW / NDS were supporting & financing TTP with full throttle and ISPR used to shout that nearly every day that indian embassies & RAW/NDS providing all logistical / financial support to TTP, it even looked true back then because TTP was so strong that they had reached till Swat and held lot of territory. Military op is neccessary in that kind of situation. You don't bring military when terrorists are not holding any area. You bring only your intelligence & CTD units. The solution is intelligence based ops (for that you need competent intelligence agency). My fear is grand military op may cause more hatred among locals and if God forbid collateral damage happens and civilians die then this will become a huge tragedy.

Their is a border fence and patrols, you can't cross the fence in large numbers

Their are no, no fo zone.

The TTP are like criminals, they have long sought to get money out of locals
They are smugglers with small arms. Seal the border except through approved crossing points and for peaceful purposes.

push back those that try to cross illegally.

In areas with high risk of militants moving through, land mines and barbed wire and anti-vehicle traps could be placed to slow down enemy movements.

Night vision devices, have gotten a lot cheaper in the last few years. at least one per bunker (linked to a camera) could be in place to help maintain 24/7 surveillance.

The afghans don’t have the armor and air power to challenge fixed defenses such as these.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, you can expect the same sock puppets to be advocating Pakistan as the best destination for foreign investors on the behest of same geniuses. Pehle form 47 pe lao phir putli tamasha karwao.

Lol bro. Don’t tell me you’re going to fall for the same old one trick pony. I mean if you have lived through the Karachi of 90s till now, we know exactly what really was going on.

Also check the emphasis on KPK and no mention of Baluchistan. Wonder why 🙂

From what I have heard that Baluchistan would also be included in this operation

Do we have any news report that says Baluchistan would be excluded??

PTI supporters think that TTP will march to Islamabad and free their messiah (more like Pakistan's dajjal) Imran Khan, and bring Tabdeeli.

In reality TTP would behead most PTI supporters for being female or non-pashtun. The remaining PTI supporters will be stoned to death because "democracy is shirk."

I am 100% sure, none of PTI supporters out of millions would have ever had that filth in their imaginations as yours. None could have thought what you are saying. Why don't you consider it before writing it out? You really exposed your own filth and none other.

TTP is enemy of Pakistan, all the ingredients & excuses for its creation was given by the actions of General Zia & General Musharraf. PTI only came in power after 2018. Pakistan suffered most from the terrorism in 2005-2017. Let that sink in. Don't put your epic failures on "PTI supporters" all the time. Try to use some sense & logic in your writings. Even Bullshit needs to have some limit.

From what I have heard that Baluchistan would also be included in this operation

Do we have any news report that says Baluchistan would be excluded??
Doesn’t matter, the hysteria is reserved for KPK. Read between the lines.

Wonder why they only enter to start an operation that’s always portrayed as necessary but becomes a reason never ending deployment and complete control of local governance structures and politics.

I have shared it multiple times in various threads. Its not just me but many sane people in Pakistan been saying that. For the starters, You need to fix your ISI. Secondly, get people on your side, stop doing blunders. You know why terrorism is here in the first place? You get it right because of Pakistan army leadership of the 80's. General Zia made the foundations for all that, he propagated religious extremism in the country like no other, created 1000s of madrassas of sole reason of jihad. The buffoon of the Pak army used CIA funds for his holy war. A smart General would have spend that money entirely on the army and no other militia, he could have built the defensive & offensive capabilities at Pak's western borders. He was a religious fanatic. Secondly, Another Pak army General jumped in someone's else war and allowed them to bomb the shit out of our tribal areas, that's the sole reason of creation and then further strenghtening of TTP, when US bombs strike funerals killing 100s, then religious people declared jihad against state of Pakistan for allowing all this to happen.

Now come to the military ops, you asked solution from me. You tell me why Army / ISI is failed to end terrorism till now ? Is 80,000 dead not enough of a failure? Secondly, there is so much wrong about this upcoming military op. The military operations are done when you have to take territory back or there is no-go areas. It was neccessary in the past when RAW / NDS were supporting & financing TTP with full throttle and ISPR used to shout that nearly every day that indian embassies & RAW/NDS providing all logistical / financial support to TTP, it even looked true back then because TTP was so strong that they had reached till Swat and held lot of territory. Military op is neccessary in that kind of situation. You don't bring military when terrorists are not holding any area. You bring only your intelligence & CTD units. The solution is intelligence based ops (for that you need competent intelligence agency). My fear is grand military op may cause more hatred among locals and if God forbid collateral damage happens and civilians die then this will become a huge tragedy.

I got your solution

It is intelligence and CTD

What exactly PTI government is doing in using CTD to eliminate ttp terrorism and is it bringing in any good results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back