Operation Azm-e-Istehkam | آپریشن عزم استحکام

Doesn’t matter, the hysteria is reserved for KPK. Read between the lines.

May be because ttp bla is far more violent as compared to bla

But still. Do we have any proof that Baluchistan would be excluded?

May be because ttp bla is far more violent as compared to bla

But still. Do we have any proof that Baluchistan would be excluded?
Baluchistan is in firm control. So no hysteria being peddled. BLA has carried out many high visibility attacks too. Like I added above.

Wonder why they only enter to start an operation that’s always portrayed as necessary but becomes a reason for a never ending deployment and complete control of local governance structures and politics.

Aaj tak restaurants tak chala rahay hien rangers in Karachi, lol.

Baluchistan is in form control. So no hysteria being peddled. Like I added above.

Wonder why they only enter to start an operation that’s always portrayed as necessary but becomes a reason never ending deployment and complete control of local governance structures and politics.

I still don't get it

You want to tell me that ttp isn't far more violent than bla?

Also local governance was with PTI from 2018 to April 2022 but still we saw resurgence of ttp. PTI still has kpk government

So why PTI government isn't curbing ttp completely or is it some grand conspiracy by military against PTI government?

The current courts of law in Pakistan are not up to the job. How in world the criminals who lynch or burn innocent people under the garb of namoos-e-quran are able to get the bails in a matter of days and then stay free forever.

That I agree with. This is state's responsibility to do something about it. They should pursue the case aggressively and should ensure security to the judge and then you will see how quickly these cases will be resolved and lynch mobs will be punished. If the state can get "desired" results in days for political cases, don't you think they need to put their attention to real problems instead going after political class. Irony is Pak establishment went against the majority of Pakistan's middle class representative and ordinary Pakistanis by targetting their reps. If they had even spent 10% of that effort towards relgious fanatics & those killer mobs for slogans of namoos-e-quran then this thing would have settled. State can pressure judges for wrong things and political objectives but can't back him up for the right cause ?? Why? State should back the judge and tell him to make a decision based on truth & justice and state will ensure his protection. You are seeing everything with bias eyes. Don't do that.

I still don't get it

Also local governance was with PTI from 2018 to April 2022 but still we saw resurgence of ttp. PTI still has kpk government

So why PTI government isn't curbing ttp completely or is it some grand conspiracy by military against PTI government?
Achha lagay raho mere bhai. Aaj tak bohat kamyabi hoi hai north se south tak.

Jaisa ke bhai ne bola ke yeh aslaha itne saray naake cross kerke pohachta kaise tha Karachi?

Shouldn’t the heads roll first on how after spending billions of fence, forts every couple of kilometers, night surveillance equipment, GSRs, drones, etc, etc. now you come back and say these guys have crossed over?! Like seriously? Same shit for smuggling across the same borders.

Like who should be the first to be stripped and hung upside down after decades of operations and border hardening all done exactly per what was asked for and not just that but being given a complete control on Afghanistan policy too.

Humien inhe micro issues mien phasa ke rakha hoa hai. Macro mien picture kuchh aur hai.

Last edited:
I still don't get it

Dude, end your obsession with PTI. PTI came in power in 2018 only. TTP & Terrorism was highest in Pakistan from 2005 to 17. I don't understand how come anyone has any audacity to bring PTI in it? BTW, The border control & main intelligence agency is always under Army control. Army even runs the foreign policy of the country and you think they will let someone else run security affairs? You give even 5% budget of ISI to provincial govts to enhance their own intel & police and see how they get rid of terrorism. ISI / Army squeeze entire budget of the country, they left it dry for civilians, army is on borders, army is responsible for cross border infiltration and still people pointing blame somewhere else lolz.

Look at life beyond the lens of low IQ polarised populist politics. Both Sharif and Khan should be called out for being shameless cucks bending over for those TTP terrorists who have murdered 3 times as many Muslims as Isreal has in Gaza.

It just so happens that Sharif is less of a cuck than Imran.
In 2004, the military signed the shakai agreement, not Khan or sharif.

In 2008, PPP/ANP sold swat to the TTP. With military oversight.

And PMLN was writing letters to TTP/Al Qaeda to spare Punjab.

While someone was hosting Al Qaeda leader responsible for those murders in a mansion in abbotabad, either willingly or because of their legendary incompetence.

Then a military installed Khan regime (according to military), continues peace talks .

Then military installed regime of PDM (now admitted by almost there very party in PDM 1.0), unanimously decides to continue talks with TTP.

So let's stop pretending like Low IQ FA pass Babur wannabes that politicians are the ones in charge of domestic security policy and Foreign policy.

Because these are only the talks And deals done with TTP. In Balochistan where thousands of terrorists have been allowed back under "surrender" theatrics with no oversight and no continued monitoring system in place, terrorists now operate in broad daylight, and in force. And we know who rules Balochistan like an iron fist so can't blame the two sardars with party of 1-5 MNAs.

I am 100% sure, none of PTI supporters out of millions would have ever had that filth in their imaginations as yours. None could have thought what you are saying. Why don't you consider it before writing it out? You really exposed your own filth and none other.

TTP is enemy of Pakistan, all the ingredients & excuses for its creation was given by the actions of General Zia & General Musharraf. PTI only came in power after 2018. Pakistan suffered most from the terrorism in 2005-2017. Let that sink in. Don't put your epic failures on "PTI supporters" all the time. Try to use some sense & logic in your writings. Even Bullshit needs to have some limit.
It's called projection. Dictatorship supporters just want it to be true so they can crawl out and claim some sort of moral high ground over party they have already banned.

Last edited:

Jaisa ke bhai ne bola ke yeh aslaha itne saray naake cross kerke pohachta kaise tha Karachi?

Shouldn’t the heads roll first on how after spending billions of fence, forts every couple of kilometers, night surveillance equipment, GSRs, drones, etc, etc. now you come back and say these guys have crossed over?! Like seriously? Same shit for smuggling across the same borders.

Like who should be the first to be stripped and hung upside down after decades of operations and border hardening all done exactly per what was asked for.

Humien inhe micro issues mien phasa ke rakha hoa hai. Macro mien picture kuchh aur hai.

The fence does its job, it's not magic

Without the fence, we could have random Afghan namak harams cross anywhere
It reduces the traffic greatly

It's up to us to effectively patrol the fence
Lay mines in areas we are worried about
Have watch towers and pull boxes
And change the fence into walls where risks are high

Fundamentally the Afghans are a scum people, they can't live without fassad, so as long as they cause problems we will have to hit back and hit back hard

There is absolutely 0 reason that this mission will be a success.

Tactically sure, strategically, it will fail.

You can't go to wars in the current internal state you find yourself in.

Wouldn't it be better to allow free and fair elections, let the people chosen government come in power, give them full authority to negotiate with Afghanistan and TTP for a final solution, meanwhile upgrade your police and rangers in tribal areas, make connections with the locals who want peace (the lashlars and anti ttp militias). If the negotiations fail and ttp wants a war, then finish them off, replace their power with the tribal lashkars and anti ttp militias. In Afghanistan the Taliban will know ttp is finished in Pakistan and it's no point protecting them, or else Pakistan will start special operations in Afghanistan and finish off ttp or final solution make relations with the uzbekhs, tajikis, hazaras, turkmen, and establish close relations with Iran, Tajikistan and Turkey, bring the Taliban down. The only issue with this final solution is northern alliance government will be back and they hate Pakistan more.

The fence does its job, it's not magic

Without the fence, we could have random Afghan namak harams cross anywhere
It reduces the traffic greatly

It's up to us to effectively patrol the fence
Lay mines in areas we are worried about
Have watch towers and pull boxes
And change the fence into walls where risks are high

Fundamentally the Afghans are a scum people, they can't live without fassad, so as long as they cause problems we will have to hit back and hit back hard
so? Who has been provided everything they asked for as experts? And given full control over Afghan policy.

And then after that per their sock puppet TTP has taken control of several areas. If so, which heads should roll?

Put ISI to its real job. A competent intelligence agency can eliminate terrorist networks. The reason why it comes to grand military operations is because ISI has become a tool for political objectives for the establishment for decades.

Btw, still there is not enough info that what kind of operation it would be. As the things stands, perhaps the planners don't know as well. A Chinese minister came, made a remark and all of a sudden military op is announced. What chinese wants is security for their people. That is only possible if ISI is competent and go after the "network" of terror group. The military op will only take out any physical presence or no-go area (if there is). It won't finish the terror group. TTP exists despite so many military ops.

If only it was this simple, Pakistan will conduct operation and a few months down the line another attack will happen, unfortunately Cpec and Gwadar will suffer due to this. We cannot guarantee security.

Dude, end your obsession with PTI. PTI came in power in 2018 only. TTP & Terrorism was highest in Pakistan from 2005 to 17. I don't understand how come anyone has any audacity to bring PTI in it? BTW, The border control & main intelligence agency is always under Army control. Army even runs the foreign policy of the country and you think they will let someone else run security affairs? You give even 5% budget of ISI to provincial govts to enhance their own intel & police and see how they get rid of terrorism. ISI / Army squeeze entire budget of the country, they left it dry for civilians, army is on borders, army is responsible for cross border infiltration and still people pointing blame somewhere else lolz.

Why should I don't talk about PTI?

It is in government in kpk and also is strongly opposed to any military operation against ttp? Obviously I would talk about it

You mentioned CTD and intelligence as the solution to ttp menace. Please explain how PTI government has used these in its own capacity to curb ttp terrorism and is it actually working?

We can criticize army for its shortcomings. I do it myself all the time. But I want to know about PTI solution for curbing militancy since it surely seems to have some solution other than military operation up its sleeves. We want to know more about it

I got your solution

It is intelligence and CTD

What exactly PTI government is doing in using CTD to eliminate ttp terrorism and is it bringing in any good results?

By intelligence, I meant ISI. ISI has more budget than Pakistan navy. They should do proper intelligence based ops with other agencies and eliminate all the TTP agents and their network. If local govt has to do it then you have to give them funds so they can build their intel & security to deal with it.
A military operation means that regular troops move in to take control, it can have adverse outcome as people are already against it. Plus apparently there is no territory that is under TTP control. Why the army wants to occupy own land? Emotions of the nation are against army's current leadership for so much obvious reasons anyways, the nation already knows where the priority of current military chief lies. He is so blatantly involved in politics, elections and elsewhere. A controversial / retired General doing a military op in a province where people already are saying they don't want any operation and are already frustrated with army's overall role. That's a recipe for disaster.

Like who should be the first to be stripped and hung upside down after decades of operations and border hardening all done exactly per what was asked for and not just that but being given a complete control on Afghanistan policy too.

It's like

Main nai 3 doctors ko dikhaya. But still meri bemari ka ilaj nahi hua to ab main kisi doctor ko nahi dikhao ga aur bemari k sath mar jao ga

All I want to know is what exactly is PTI plan to crush ttp other than military operation. Share that plan and if I find that solution workable then I would fully support that plan and oppose any military operation in kpk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back