Operation Azm-e-Istehkam | آپریشن عزم استحکام

Is there a particular genetic trait in Pakistanis that we can only operate on the very extremes of every spectrum? .
4dmx8j.jpg

The source is Afghanistan,

What more can we do??

What the hell have the Afghans ever done for us, or what have they done to seek peace?

Why do you make excuses for these lannati people?
Wall off the Afghans and reinforce your wall with machine guns and artillery. That's how you do it. They want to trade, do it at the border, they want to visit, issue visas at a consulate or the embassy. They want to live out their irredentist claims, fight them at the border.

They are gunmen. Deal with them at the border. Have the local police try to find them and use police methods to catch them within the country. If necessary call in the military should the police get overwhelmed, but maintain proportionality.

There is absolutely 0 reason that this mission will be a success.

Tactically sure, strategically, it will fail.

You can't go to wars in the current internal state you find yourself in.

Is there a particular genetic trait in Pakistanis that we can only operate on the very extremes of every spectrum? You don't need to rip your clothes off and run out into the street screaming whenever anything happens. Kindly, refrain from discounting the enormous debt you owe to your Shuhada and Ghazis. Best if you instead identify the actual issues and keep the criticism aimed at them.

I can show you a fair few Hindus who have done more for Pakistan than either one of us. Leave religion out of this.
I suspect is because we don’t have governments that can continue a long term strategy.

Remember the US narrative about Afghanistan. It wasn’t a 20 year war but 20 one year wars.

Seeking quick results with less than adequate investment will give you worse then if you did nothing. It’s the same as antibiotic drug resistance or incomplete cancer treatment.

Not sure how bad the situation is. But whatever this guy says hold no real value as they are installed as puppets with no real mandate of their own. He could also exaggerate to find legitimacy for upcoming military operation in the KP. As people in KP don' t want any operation. The largest representation of people in KP is PTI and JUI-F, both are strictly against any military operation. That means people don't want it. Khawaja also has severe personal bias against govt in KP. I feel the federal govt + army establishment maybe finding a way to declare governor rule in the KP as well. So provincial govt goes dysfunctional. They perhaps want to kill two birds with one stone.

Same reason rad-ul-fasad was a massive failure...trying same thing and expecting a different result is a definition of insanity...
So, what's the other option? Leave the situation as it is?

Put ISI to its real job. A competent intelligence agency can eliminate terrorist networks. The reason why it comes to grand military operations is because ISI has become a tool for political objectives for the establishment for decades.

Btw, still there is not enough info that what kind of operation it would be. As the things stands, perhaps the planners don't know as well. A Chinese minister came, made a remark and all of a sudden military op is announced. What chinese wants is security for their people. That is only possible if ISI is competent and go after the "network" of terror group. The military op will only take out any physical presence or no-go area (if there is). It won't finish the terror group. TTP exists despite so many military ops.

Taliban sharif?
View attachment 50488
Look at life beyond the lens of low IQ polarised populist politics. Both Sharif and Khan should be called out for being shameless cucks bending over for those TTP terrorists who have murdered 3 times as many Muslims as Isreal has in Gaza.

It just so happens that Sharif is less of a cuck than Imran.

You know you can make a GPT for free and use that to post this exact rehashed stuff via a webhook or similar process. You gotta have a day job that needs attention.

Even then, if you must post manually I suggest creating a spreadsheet with your usual posts and just quickly copy pasting them in here.

What makes you think most of this rabid anti Pakistan army posters aren't already doing that?

I think they have a spreadsheet somewhere

Last edited:
PTI supporters think that TTP will march to Islamabad and free their messiah (more like Pakistan's dajjal) Imran Khan, and bring Tabdeeli.

In reality TTP would behead most PTI supporters for being female or non-pashtun. The remaining PTI supporters will be stoned to death because "democracy is shirk."

You know you can make a GPT for free and use that to post this exact rehashed stuff via a webhook or similar process. You gotta have a day job that needs attention.

Even then, if you must post manually I suggest creating a spreadsheet with your usual posts and just quickly copy pasting them in here.
Why does everyone gets irritated with this, I know.. no one wants to hear the truth, its ugly, its hard to accept, you cannot deny it.. you cannot run away from it... you can just accept it. The poster even if repeating things... has nothing but best interests of Pakistan.

Internet is just a tool people of Pakistan are using to spread the truth... Ugly.. but the... truth... and I'm sure the mods would have no objection to bear with this... afterall we know.. voicing the truth on roads in Pakistan gets you nothing but arrested, stripped, tortured... given fear of your family being hurt. So please let the people speak... as long as no one is getting hurt.

Why does everyone gets irritated with this, I know.. no one wants to hear the truth, its ugly, its hard to accept, you cannot deny it.. you cannot run away from it... you can just accept it. The poster even if repeating things... has nothing but best interests of Pakistan.

Internet is just a tool people of Pakistan are using to spread the truth... Ugly.. but the... truth... and I'm sure the mods would have no objection to bear with this... afterall we know.. voicing the truth on roads in Pakistan gets you nothing but arrested, stripped, tortured... given fear of your family being hurt. So please let the people speak... as long as no one is getting hurt.

Speaking truth is one thing. Acting like a broken record is another

I think nobody has any problem with the first. It is the second that most normal people find irritating

Put ISI to its real job. A competent intelligence agency can eliminate terrorist networks. The reason why it comes to grand military operations is because ISI has become a tool for political objectives for the establishment for decades.

Btw, still there is not enough info that what kind of operation it would be. As the things stands, perhaps the planners don't know as well. A Chinese minister came, made a remark and all of a sudden military op is announced. What chinese wants is security for their people. That is only possible if ISI is competent and go after the "network" of terror group. The military op will only take out any physical presence or no-go area (if there is). It won't finish the terror group. TTP exists despite so many military ops.
I think the scope of this operation will be much wider than the previous operations. This time around, not only the terrorism/terrorists will be eliminated but the extremism/extremists will also be targeted. I think some kind of nexus between the two exists (they might have the same mastermind behind them). Religious and ethnic intolerance seems to be instigated systematically through cohesive and well-planned efforts. I am sure Pakistani state is not unaware of that.

The current courts of law in Pakistan are not up to the job. How in world the criminals who lynch or burn innocent people under the garb of namoos-e-quran are able to get the bails in a matter of days and then stay free forever. Those coward judges prefer to appease these religious fanatic terrorists rather than following their duty honestly. It wouldn't be a surprise for me if special courts are created as a sequel to this operation.

Last edited:
Are they actually trying to slowly annex the frontier the tribal areas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back