Operation Azm-e-Istehkam | آپریشن عزم استحکام

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
You dodged the question. There is no need of a fatwa against BLA by JUI of JI. Yet, it is allowed to roam balochistan in force, unchecked, in broad daylight. Can't blame the fatwa here. Can't blame the politicians here either since Baloch sardars remain in the grip of the military. No excuses work there. And yet, there are more attacks in Balochistan than in KP.

I have no answer for that to be honest. Where are the security forces? Balochistan sardars should not be supported in my opinion, they are like mafias with 1000s of armed men under their control. If they are oppressing the people and have monopoly over them then how can we stop the rebels or win them over.

I was talking about TTP and co. We have 2 separate problems, BLA is a secular militant organisation who wants separation of balochistan from Pakistan, so the fatwas will not work on them. We still don't know why they are rebelling and how do they get support, is it due to less development, oppression, mafia and elite stealing their resources.

Last edited:

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
@Jango

Bus kar do yar with your double standards.

Wardi deshatgardi - is fine.
Calling U-thia terrorist isnt.

Spare me your talk.

You see brother, this is how hatred is spread. When people attack each other, not caring who's right or wrong, it slowly spreads like a cancer and we all become biased. PTI should give a clear plan on how to deal with extremism and terrorists or stay quiet. The generals also need to explain what has been happening for the last 20 years, so many military operations but the attacks continue, where is the development which was promised. Both sides will not explain but stick to their guns.

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
On PDF, its allowed to call Generals as terrorists but not U-thias.

Double standards again.

I haven't called Generals as terrorists, but traitors yes for sure. Doing military op on own people in East Pakistan, doing regime change in own country, stealing entire mandate of the nation etc are treacherous acts by any means.

So calling handful of Generals as traitors is accurate as per history. But you calling 2 crore voters OR majority representation of Pakistanis as terrorists is seriously a mind fucking thing.

Jango

RETIRED MOD
Sep 12, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I didn't oppose this ops plan, look who did. and who is siding terrorists as usual.

Ohh yeah I called U-thias terrorists ? Its ok to call generals terrorists on PDF, thats the SOP right

So you're basically saying that I treat what you say the same as what some random guy here says? And even about that mods as an internal group actively try to eliminate it, especially in this new forum.

Have you ever seen me saying anything of the sort? Or another mod or think tank member?

Your ideology behind calling every PTI supporter a terrorist is borne out of a much deeper hatred which is frankly quite evident from the actions of the establishment.

And to be honest, you are entitled to that, beshak rakho, but at least don't try to hide it or deflect it with this sham whataboutism and false equivalence.

Mr X

Administrator
May 28, 1998
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Respected Think Tank.

Please have a peace. I have been reading your posts since yesterday, if you want to argue please do it in the private thread you already know. Otherwise discuss here by criticising the post and not the poster.

Mr X

Administrator
May 28, 1998
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
by the way, my 2 cents once again

I believe Khan will be cleared of the Iddat case, which will hopefully open the door for grand negotiations. There must have been back-channel engagement… otherwise, all these recent decisions wouldn't have favoured PTI all of a sudden.

Sooner or later, he will give his soft approval, subject to terms and conditions that keep Maulana Fazl satisfied. All he wants is, someone from the Army speak to him so that he is not isolated anymore.

Whether PTI is involved or not, if the state has resolved to go after these terrorists, we must support this national agenda as Pakistanis or don’t cry when when they kill civilians.

We have engaged in numerous dialogues with them over the past 25 years. It is evident that the issue lies in their ideology and mindset (State vs TTP), which will never change. The negotiation have never bare fruit because it is not a negotiation between two political parties, two nations but two deep rooted ideologies. America and Russia cannot dialogue and impose communism/democracy in both nations. It is not a matter of you take A and I take B. These type of matters are never settled in dialogue.

Last edited:

Taimoor

Elite Member
Jan 20, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Instead of deleting this post, I want to keep it here so people can see what you think of majority of Pakistanis

If I was you, i will boot this traitor of Pakistan out this forum. In my book, who ever is aligning with those who reject Pakistani citizens will/mandate are jet black traitors.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There is absolutely no military solution to a problem that is so deeply entrenched in our society.

And the blame goes to the same geniuses who are now pushing this op forward.

Pehle khud Islam ko weaponize karo, aur phir ro.

Yes but it's not a religious issue
This is the biggest mistake we make

It's a ethnocentric issue, if you remove the element of religion then the jahil Afghans would still be causing chaos and fassad

THATS THE PROBLEM

Anyone wants to first blame GHQ, needs to answer the question then why were the Afghans causing deshatgardi and chaos since the 1940s

Taimoor

Elite Member
Jan 20, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Taliban Khan breeds terrorists.

Keep this here too.

View attachment 50955

You and your overlords in GHQ, they are the jet black traitors who refuse to submit to the will of the citizens of Pakistan. You lot are the single biggest threat to the federation of Pakistan. You lot are the B team of international establishment who use you to screw up Pakistan. Every single conspiracy and evil to derail Pakistan from betterment happen from within the walls of GHQ, supervised by your foreign overlords, mostly in Washington.

Most of the dogs owners in Pakistan keep them as watch dogs. They are loved and looked after. But sometime, unfortunately, the dogs can get rabies and become danger to household. And then painful decision is taken. Catch the drift?

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
by the way, my 2 cents once again

I believe Khan will be cleared of the Iddat case, which will hopefully open the door for grand negotiations. There must have been back-channel engagement… otherwise, all these recent decisions wouldn't have favoured PTI all of a sudden.

Sooner or later, he will give his soft approval, subject to terms and conditions that keep Maulana Fazl satisfied. All he wants is, someone from the Army speak to him so that he is not isolated anymore.

Whether PTI is involved or not, if the state has resolved to go after these terrorists, we must support this national agenda as Pakistanis or don’t cry when when they kill civilians.

We have engaged in numerous dialogues with them over the past 25 years. It is evident that the issue lies in their ideology and mindset (State vs TTP), which will never change. The negotiation have never bare fruit because it is not a negotiation between two political parties, two nations but two deep rooted ideologies. America and Russia cannot dialogue and impose communism/democracy in both nations. It is not a matter of you take A and I take B. These type of matters are never settled in dialogue.

All of Pakistan must realize that every effort will be made by certain external forces to encourage TTP to keep Pakistan mired in its internal law and order issues and the Western front. No matter what the political views about the military, this aspect of the fight requires unity or it will destroy the whole country.

Qureshi

Apr 18, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Given how evidently our establishment controls every single group in our society, whether it is public or private, the largest operation—a cleansing effort—should take place within the Army.

List of establishment/Army's under control.
  • Judiciary
  • Industrialist
  • Media
  • Businessmen
  • Police
  • Politicians
  • Bureaucracy
  • Civil Services
  • Islamic fractions
  • Land lords/Sardars/Waderas
  • Gangs in different areas (like Kacha)
  • Smuggling Activities (Iran/Afghan Border)
  • Jihad/Terrorist groups
  • Farmers Groups
  • Lawyer groups
  • And many more, list is very long.
Just name it any fraction of our society, you will find establishment hand on back there.

Hence, we don't need operation anywhere other then within Army.

For all the mishaps that have occurred since 1951, they alone bear responsibility.

Last edited:

Jango

RETIRED MOD
Sep 12, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Respected Think Tank.

Please have a peace. I have been reading your posts since yesterday, if you want to argue please do it in the private thread you already know. Otherwise discuss here by criticising the post and not the poster.

I respectfully disagree with this.

We are just having a healthy discussion, and I believe members will be able to learn something from this convo, especially as to why does the estab think the way it does.

But ok big boss!

Goenitz

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
All of Pakistan must realize that every effort will be made by certain external forces to encourage TTP to keep Pakistan mired in its internal law and order issues and the Western front. No matter what the political views about the military, this aspect of the fight requires unity or it will destroy the whole country.
How? Everything happened before for the past 35 years. We need not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts