Operation Ghazab Lil Haq (Pakistan - Afghanistan War)

There we go - back to the script
Ohh I cannot argue with them
What to do
What to do

You had one job.
I apparently threw my hands up. “It is as it is.” Cool. Quote it. One line.

A line. I’ll wait, I’ve got time, unlike the argument you just skipped.

Instead was the greatest hits. Israel. Zionist. Ziostani. Then a little skit where we’re all in Tel Aviv, queued up to firebomb Afghan villages so the other cultist boys can have a weekend.

Strong bit(Original too)You wrote both parts, played both parts, laughed at your own joke, and logged off like the case was closed.

Tumhara shehar, tum hi mudda‘i, tum hi munsif;
mujhe yaqeen hai mera hi qusoor niklega.

You just changed the subject because the subject was annoying? Lol revolutionary!

You lot talk about change and fold the second someone asks for a line.

I double dare you
Ill be in Pakistan - I will sit across your face and say this EXACT same thing - and then lets see if you were ever taught these values by anybody to actually give me a coherent argument back instead of going to “Israel this, zionist that” and discussing - or maybe you the typical variety who just like the same faujis who birthed your leader going to resort to threats and violence - seekha hi yehi hai.

As for the challenge
View attachment 217275
View attachment 217276
What is your definition of a Cult
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top