(opinion) Congratulations (in advance) to nawaz sharif for becoming the 24th PM of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either one needs medical treatment

Addaril for former and Donepazil/ memantine is advised for later

The other issue is crisis in China

Will China lend Pakistan more money
Pakistan has to payback money to China this year, China has no option but to roll it forward. But I am absolutely sure China is not going to give any more loans. In fact, it might look towards taking possession of Pak assets such as Gwadar port in lieu of the loans.

Anyways, PM saab must be having a plan. Woh khata hai to lagata bhi to hai.

What's interesting this will be first elections since 1970s, where non confirmation results will not be released/banned and Internet is banned (since 2002)

Results of non confirmatory results are coming in and PTI is winning in KPK but these will be later changed

Pakistan has to payback money to China this year, China has no option but to roll it forward. But I am absolutely sure China is not going to give any more loans. In fact, it might look towards taking possession of Pak assets such as Gwadar port in lieu of the loans.

Anyways, PM saab must be having a plan. Woh khata hai to lagata bhi to hai.
Best option is to hand over the country to great adminsitor and Brain of the party shehbaz sharif who managed the country great. He holds the record for the fastest growth ...in inflation 😄

Anyway let's just focus on congratulations the winning team

PTI shouldn't act as sore loser..I mean their backed candidates as PTI isn't taking part in the elections as a party it's just PMLN in punjab and PPPP in sindh

So weird I think elections should have just happen in kpk as we have jui anp ji

In punjab and sindh there is no competition no two parties

Pakistan's military has a very simple system
1 Never let any political party win with the Majority why so they can change the system.
2 Keep these local parties centered around their own hubs so they can never bring a united front against the Military.
Thats why until now you have never seen politicians taking a united stand as they are okay with their small kingdom to rule why the military calls the shot. It's simple as that

Last edited:
What's interesting this will be first elections since 1970s, where non confirmation results will not be released/banned and Internet is banned (since 2002)

Results of non confirmatory results are coming in and PTI is winning in KPK but these will be later changed

Yes PTI will win KPK but Pmln in Punjab, PPP/Mqm in Sindh.

Their will be a coalition gov and hopefully it'll be alright in the end with everyone working together for common econimic and political reforms
My hope for elections is as long as dar or Tareen don't end up as FM, I am happy
All PM candidates are low quality anyways
Was it a fair election? No (even if polling itself was fair)
But it is what it is unfortunately
I'll be happy to see the insafia meltdown though lmao, that's another matter

Their will be a coalition gov and hopefully it'll be alright in the end with everyone working together for common econimic and political reforms
My hope for elections is as long as dar or Tareen don't end up as FM, I am happy
All PM candidates are low quality anyways
Was it a fair election? No (even if polling itself was fair)
But it is what it is unfortunately
I'll be happy to see the insafia meltdown though lmao, that's another matter
Was Saad rizvi given permission to stand?

Yes PTI will win KPK but Pmln in Punjab, PPP/Mqm in Sindh.
Pmln shouldn't win by a big margin in Punjab or else it'll look dodgy af, ik a lot of are going out (at least going by my Whatsapp group 😁 so IDK) turnout shouldn't be that bad and when turn out goes up that's good news for PTI
Nor should mqm in karachi
It's not a clean sweep for PTI either in KPK but close to it

If anyone say the current level of kidnapping and killing was happening in either 1998 or 2018 are too young to remember or too old and are now senile
I think 1990 was worse when Hamid Gul defeated Benazir and helped Sharif.

When is the result?

You don’t stop trolling don’t you?

This thread is not about economic default or how much to pay back. That is why you keep getting SpeedLimited or banned because you start irrelevant discussion. I am letting it off but this s an example of why you keep getting in S/L despite writing good posts as well. Please edit your post as I can’t guarantee the behaviour of other mods

He isn't wrong, Pakistan is near bankrupt unlike in 2013. This time around it will be even harder for Nawaz govt to function, especially with sham elections.

Interesting to watch who will establishment chose in 2-3 years. Parliament will complete term but Nawaz will not remain PM for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back