(opinion) Congratulations (in advance) to nawaz sharif for becoming the 24th PM of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% of the people want to leave the country …
10%- want to stay and skim off foreign aid and DHA schemes..
I mean, the election exit poll results? Which party candidates are leading? I assume the election's official results will be announced tomorrow.

I mean, the election exit poll results? Which party candidates are leading? I assume the election's official results will be announced tomorrow.
I was being sarcastic..

Tumbleweed moment for noonie tunes supporters lol

Tareen opened up import flood gates on borrowed dollars by lowering taxes. Imran Khan reducing petrol/electricity price just as Russia entered war with Ukraine that fucked up world economy.

See what India did despite having many times more foreign reserves, they kept selling petrol 2x or 3x the price of Pakistan. Collecting taxes and not wasting $$ on imports.
Try again, which exact imports flood in, give us the exact increases in each sector by percentages and dollar values and which exact taxes were lowered?

Congratulations to PM nawaz sharif to be coming the 24th PM of Pakistan

Hopefully the abducted memebers of national assembly can now be released 😂

Better then tribal areas.. abduction is better then killing of members of national assembly

Now it's time to heal the country let's give Nawaz sharif and maryum nawaz next 10 years in peace so they can bring development (and riches) to Pakistan (and London)

Pakistan zindabad
Nawaz sharif and army painda bad

There is only one prime-minister in Pakistan. And that is the army chief... I think this position should be dissolved and named 22nd grade public servant in chief, would solve most of the Pakistan's problems and would put heads in their place!

Well always spot on.
Numbers are going to pop up sooner then later 😂😂

Only issue is friction in KPK and balochistan
I hope fixes that and doesn't ban food transport or let foreign countries bomb these areas or tell terrorists you are allowed to bomb everywhere except punjab

I would request him to be lienent with killing and kidnapping of people of KPK they are idiots and very emotional ..

Maryum baji inko maaf kardein khair hey apko apkey makeup ka wastaa

With respect to debt .. Pakistanis are responsible they can take debt...

Let's see how gigantic it will be this time..was pretty bold move in 1990s to take 4% of gdp debt just to connect two cities Islamabad and lahore neither which is largest city or port hub
Many dead in shangala..

It will be interesting how establishment will swing headlines that suggest Imran Khan won in all international media

How surprising that he did not become the Prime Minister.

Congratulations to Chotay Mian Sahab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back