(opinion) Congratulations (in advance) to nawaz sharif for becoming the 24th PM of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTI leading in 125 seats, they need to protect their votes.
and protect their "independent" candidates.

Something tells me the winning candidates are going to find "azaadi" within the next 72 hours by joining non-PTI parties.

and protect their "independent" candidates.

Something tells me the winning candidates are going to find "azaadi" within the next 72 hours by joining non-PTI parties.

They trying to change the results before that, The Army has already reached
in Maryam's constituency on orders of Asim Munir. The IG Punjab is kicking out
people from RO offices and now the changes will happen.

No PDM under miftah as FM was better for the country than PMLN, PPP and PTI under Tareen as FM (well more specifically when the VONC shenanigans started and they started messing up with the economy, not going to say all of their tenure, also the false deficit led growth to win votes)
Best case scenario is a coalition gov or else we'll have political parties leading our economy(IE Dar), with a coalition I am hoping we get technocrats

I am sure this time around Bilawal isnt accepting Dar

Exactly, fanboy youthias are econmically dumb people or pretend to be dumb. Imran Khan laid the ground work for bankrupt Pakistan just as he learned about parliament vote.

Dar did the rest. But in between Miftah tried its best to put Pakistan economy on track.

Exactly, fanboy youthias are econmically dumb people or pretend to be dumb. Imran Khan laid the ground work for bankrupt Pakistan just as he learned about parliament vote.

Dar did the rest. But in between Miftah tried its best to put Pakistan economy on track.
Miftah's hands were tied, he was just filling the chair till Dar came back.

He had no real power.I have seen his interviews, he seems to be talking sense. Unfortunately the politics of Pakistan is too charged up. In this polarised atmosphere, no one wants to hear sense.

No PDM under miftah as FM was better for the country than PMLN, PPP and PTI under Tareen as FM (well more specifically when the VONC shenanigans started and they started messing up with the economy, not going to say all of their tenure, also the false deficit led growth to win votes)
Best case scenario is a coalition gov or else we'll have political parties leading our economy(IE Dar), with a coalition I am hoping we get technocrats

I am sure this time around Bilawal isnt accepting Dar
Which exact policy of Tareen under IK was an economic disaster and how will PPP/PMLN combo will do a better job to get the economy back online. Let's get specific here...

Which exact policy of Tareen under IK was an economic disaster and how will PPP/PMLN combo will do a better job to get the economy back online. Let's get specific here...

Tareen opened up import flood gates on borrowed dollars by lowering taxes. Imran Khan reducing petrol/electricity price just as Russia entered war with Ukraine that fucked up world economy.

See what India did despite having many times more foreign reserves, they kept selling petrol 2x or 3x the price of Pakistan. Collecting taxes and not wasting $$ on imports.

IK did not stop corruption, especially in CPEC and Punjab. His policy of spending money on (own) image building such as trying to start a TV channel along with Turkey and Indonesia, billion tree tsunami at a time when the country was debt-ridden was wasteful expenditure.

The only reason he survived 3.5 years was because COVID stopped economic activity reducing energy prices and moratorium on loans was provided by all lenders. He more than doubled external debt with no plan of paying back. IK was hoping for a miracle like discovery of oil and gold, whih might be due to superstition. Superstition is not a sound economic policy. By the time Khan realised that there was no oil or gold which would suddenly turn Pakistan into a rich nation, he panicked and from then aap thoda ghabra sakte hai.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1471138 Pakistan may soon hit oil, gas jackpot: PM

What are the exit poll results? :)

IK did not stop corruption, especially in CPEC and Punjab. His policy of spending money on (own) image building such as trying to start a TV channel along with Turkey and Indonesia, billion tree tsunami at a time when the country was debt-ridden was wasteful expenditure.

The only reason he survived 3.5 years was because COVID stopped economic activity reducing energy prices and moratorium on loans was provided by all lenders. He more than doubled external debt with no plan of paying back. IK was hoping for a miracle like discovery of oil and gold, whih might be due to superstition. Superstition is not a sound economic policy. By the time Khan realised that there was no oil or gold which would suddenly turn Pakistan into a rich nation, he panicked and from then aap thoda ghabra sakte hai.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1471138 Pakistan may soon hit oil, gas jackpot: PM
What a load of baloney..

he couldn’t bring in the best economist due to mullahs and the person being Qadiani..

He couldn’t get rid of corruption because Bajwa was pulling the strings behind the judiciary and NAB..

And of course Covid massively impacted everything..

Despite all that he achieved more than all of pmln or ppp ever did..

Pmln and ppp never did anything for the poor man in the street, other than handout biryani’s for at tending jalsa’s and getting votes…

All free healthcare was shutdown as were welfare and feeding centers for the poor.. by pmln / ppp…

What a load of baloney..

he couldn’t bring in the best economist due to mullahs and the person being Qadiani..

He couldn’t get rid of corruption because Bajwa was pulling the strings behind the judiciary and NAB..

And of course Covid massively impacted everything..

Despite all that he achieved more than all of pmln or ppp ever did..

Pmln and ppp never did anything for the poor man in the street, other than handout biryani’s for at tending jalsa’s and getting votes…

All free healthcare was shutdown as were welfare and feeding centers for the poor.. by pmln / ppp…
Economics is about numbers, not emotions. Everyone wants to help the poor, but the numbers must allow that. I want to buy a private jet, but my budget numbers don't allow that.

In the current economic situation, govt spending on healthcare needs to be reduced to bare minimum. Expenditure into education, health, infra, water, sanitation all need to curtailed to bare minimums because if the economy collapses things will be much much worse.

If anyone say the current level of kidnapping and killing was happening in either 1998 or 2018 are too young to remember or too old and are now senile
Social media usage was not as prevalent as post-pandemic era. It was not reported on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back