(opinion) Congratulations (in advance) to nawaz sharif for becoming the 24th PM of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their will be a coalition gov and hopefully it'll be alright in the end with everyone working together for common econimic and political reforms
My hope for elections is as long as dar or Tareen don't end up as FM, I am happy
All PM candidates are low quality anyways
Was it a fair election? No (even if polling itself was fair)
But it is what it is unfortunately
I'll be happy to see the insafia meltdown though lmao, that's another matter
Inshallah
I just hope they just let us import phones

Main shahab my vote is for you

He isn't wrong, Pakistan is near bankrupt unlike in 2013. This time around it will be even harder for Nawaz govt to function, especially with sham elections.

Interesting to watch who will establishment chose in 2-3 years. Parliament will complete term but Nawaz will not remain PM for long.
Disagree
You can always get more loans if you pay more interest for it

Nawaz sharif will simply put assets as collateral and he will be able to get more loans

E.g you will see dams to be out as collateral next ...that's a good 10-20b$ opportunity result will be expensive electricity and that's pretty much it

Their will be a coalition gov and hopefully it'll be alright in the end with everyone working together for common econimic and political reforms
My hope for elections is as long as dar or Tareen don't end up as FM, I am happy
All PM candidates are low quality anyways
Was it a fair election? No (even if polling itself was fair)
But it is what it is unfortunately
I'll be happy to see the insafia meltdown though lmao, that's another matter
hopefully PDM 2.0 with no Dar this time around
Congratulations in advance Pakistan - we are going towards the best solution for the country
No youthiya mental freaks, No patwari nor Jiyala
Everyone together with fingers crossed competent FM this time around
let them have a meltdown, who cares
GF0vSNVbkAACjXV.jpg

Congratulations in advance Pakistan - we are going towards the best solution for the country
View attachment 17579
I honestly don't know how dumb you can be with this statement.

Let me sum up Pakistan's situation so you can understand. Economic meltdown. 28+ People were killed just today in attacks in the election, 6+ Police officers were killed alone. International media has openly said these elections were rigged and involvement from the military so when Pakistan goes to IMF as your best friends have given up on this country what do you think will happen?
200+ Million now openly know that the Military will not even elect its leaders.
The justice system is dead, No accountability what do you think this opens the door to what?
More Terrorism, more insurgencies. more criminal activities?
With multiple parties, more provinces will try to go against the State to earn brownie points for themselves.
Things will get even worse.

A government can only make hard decisions for the betterment when they have the backing up of the people. Who do you think will do that now Nawaz, Maryam, Bilawal, Asim?

Let's go with your logic, Imran supporters are idiots but if they are in the majority let them elect their leader, let them learn from their mistakes.

Military will burn this country down before they lose all they business they run in this country. That is the sad truth and this will be the reason of the destruction of this country BLAME WILL SOLELY LIE ON THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN, who saw everything but too scared and too busy with own greed.

View attachment 17579
Coalition government can't take major reform steps without approval from all the parties involved. Last govt was a coalition govt i.e PDM. How it turned out for you? Just take PCB for example. Its downfall, From Waseem Khan to Zaka Ashraf. Because PPP wanted its man in PCB. Another is Health ministry with Qadir Patel. Zero experience in healthcare but had to be made minister because PPP wanted it. Shazia Mari in place of Dr Sania. I mean just look at their CV, their life works. And tell me who suited for that particular job.
Your dumb post reflects your 50 IQ.

Coalition government can't take major reform steps without approval from all the parties involved. Last govt was a coalition govt i.e PDM. How it turned out for you? Just take PCB for example. Its downfall, From Waseem Khan to Zaka Ashraf. Because PPP wanted its man in PCB. Another is Health ministry with Qadir Patel. Zero experience in healthcare but had to be made minister because PPP wanted it. Shazia Mari in place of Dr Sania. I mean just look at their CV, their life works. And tell me who suited for that particular job.
Your dumb post reflects your 50 IQ.
No PDM under miftah as FM was better for the country than PMLN, PPP and PTI under Tareen as FM (well more specifically when the VONC shenanigans started and they started messing up with the economy, not going to say all of their tenure, also the false deficit led growth to win votes)
Best case scenario is a coalition gov or else we'll have political parties leading our economy(IE Dar), with a coalition I am hoping we get technocrats

I am sure this time around Bilawal isnt accepting Dar

Nah these are early numbers
You will see a rapid shift

Or if everything fails PTI will still not get reserved seats so it will be pml PPPP jui coalition
But if the number holds it would coup by Pakistani civilians against their army!!

Nah these are early numbers
You will see a rapid shift

Or if everything fails PTI will still not get reserved seats so it will be pml PPPP jui coalition
IK coming back to power?????

Aaj to India mein celebration hoga

Seriously, how can Pakistanis keep a straight face after today? You should all be ashamed of yourselves for this farce. At least have the decency and just become a non-party technocracy rather than keep up this clown show and circus of 'democracy'. You keep installing corrupt convicted politicians?! If it wasn't already a joke of a country before, it certainly is now.

The truth is,

Imran Khan was going to win in 2018 Elections. It is a propaganda of the media to show Nawaz Sharif as mazloom saying IK won the election due to army support.

The army may have supported him but in reality, every 4 out of 5 people in the house were favouring Imran Khan in Punjab , KPK and Karachi.. He would have won regardless of support or not.

He is still the most popular leader in Pakistan but the suppression of freedom will cost him the elections. This is the funniest election in the history of Pakistan, I would call it worse than 2002 elections.
For 3/4 th of his tenure imran khan's self proclaimed biggest achievement was being on the same page with Bajwa / establishment.
PTI supporters on PDF used to laugh Software upgrade of The opposition leaders !!
Nawaz sharif may be the most corrupt person in the planet but he was removed out of scene in a farce trial !

PTI leading in 125 seats, they need to protect their votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back