Over Dozen Army Casualties in Tirah

Absolutely, the problem being if we bomb Afghanistan WHO IS THE FIRST PEOPLE TO CRY????

The answer is the tribal and other fcuks on our side of the border
Then will come the propaganda of dead civilians etc and the tribal jahils will believe it and cause more fassad

Your stuck in a catch 22 with these people
Ethnic cleansing slaughter the jahils living there in thousands anyone who challenges the rit of state must be put down, the tribal jahils are running a state of their own.

India has a state military, you just kill and target the enemy soldiers, they don't hide amongst the locals

This is massively different, you have a jahil local population that tends to keep its mouth shut, some sort of weird backwards tribal code

So unless you randomly pick up people in a massive trawler net, which then instigates the same jahil population, your stuck responding, IBOs, checkpoint

Every discussion is a large operation is met with opposition from multiple sides, so they don't get done

What you can do is remove the afghans from society
Punish the Afghan population and deny them citizens rights in Pakistan, so no work education, healthcare access etc as they are not from the country
Continue to have tough border security and make it continuously tougher

So for example, new regulations means all truckers etc must have valid passports

Then you carry on, you will have good days and bad but the fight against the enemy goes on
Revenge or avenge ?

The most ironic thing is ISPR has not made any official statement regarding this, is the blood of pakistani soldiers such cheap that can't give 'em an honourable burial.
Because those beghairat cucks have no answer in response. 4 soldiers were beheaded and their heads were taken back with the TTP, presumably for a photo shoot.

In the video you can hear some of the attackers speaking a Helmandi dialect of Pashto confirming Afghans are mixed in.

Because those beghairat cucks have no answer in response. 4 soldiers were beheaded and their heads were taken back with the TTP, presumably for a photo shoot.

In the video you can hear some of the attackers speaking a Helmandi dialect of Pashto confirming Afghans are mixed in.
All i can say the ones sitting in GHQ have a cuck fetish, no self respecting countries will take this BS from cavemen like talibs, Look at israel, it jas successfully taken out main players of enemy where ever they were and we are afraid to hit TTP in AFG.

All i can say the ones sitting in GHQ have a cuck fetish, no self respecting countries will take this BS from cavemen like talibs, Look at israel, it jas successfully taken out main players of enemy where ever they were and we are afraid to hit TTP in AFG.
They don't have a cuck fetish. A civilian in the heartland of Pakistan makes fun of these guys, they abduct and torture him. So it's not like they tolerate dissent. There's another reason why generals let common jawans get murdered in heinous ways. They created and armed the people who murdered the jawans, so what does that tell you?

They don't have a cuck fetish. A civilian in the heartland of Pakistan makes fun of these guys, they abduct and torture him. So it's not like they tolerate dissent. There's another reason why generals let common jawans get murdered in heinous ways. They created and armed the people who murdered the jawans, so what does that tell you?
Also the Afghan ethnic cleansing rhetoric here will likely eventually be the justification our ghaddar deshatgard fauj eventually uses to punish and dislodge the strong PTI base in KPK - just murder as many as possible under the pretext they're either Afghans or terrorists. Just thinking about how these bastard military elites have got everything setup to make Pakistan an even more chaotic and violent hellhole so they can stay in power drives me nuts.

Also the Afghan ethnic cleansing rhetoric here will likely eventually be the justification our ghaddar deshatgard fauj eventually uses to punish and dislodge the strong PTI base in KPK - just murder as many as possible under the pretext they're either Afghans or terrorists. Just thinking about how these bastard military elites have got everything setup to make Pakistan an even more chaotic and violent hellhole so they can stay in power drives me nuts.
Let them rant about expelling 10-15m afghans refugees and starting a war with Afghanistan.

I received abuse from these bootlickers whenever I advocate for an intelligent strategy, which some (highly uneducated and low intellect) couldn’t grasp my point.

By painting a broad paint brush on a large population, you open up extra judicial killings on a large scale.

I highly doubt the 15m refugees have a hand in this as that’s a large number to be able to recruit from.

I said it on other threads that Pakistan is an artificial constraints created to serve the purpose of foreign powers. The great game never ended, it continues but with brown faces instead of whites one.

I used to be a staunch Pakistani nationalist until I watched the real time destruction of the one party that was trying to right the ship.

You know what gets me, is the lack of reading our own history. I’ve never seen such foolish decision making and shooting ourselves in the foot every major decision that has been taken with the exception of maybe the nuclear testing.

• Stopping in 1947 before reaching Srinagar
  • Standing down during 1962
  • No sound strategy in 1965
  • Not preparing for the Indians to meddle in 1971
  • ZA Bhutto not accepting the ceasefire at the UN before the Indian invasion (apparently he went against the military dictatorship at the time).
  • Losing the 4 Villages in Gilgit right at the end of the 1971 war and forever burying this news.
  • Losing Sachin Glacier (under Musharraf’s Command). These imbeciles literally were placing orders from the same ski shop in Europe as the Indians which gave the Indians a vital intel and they invaded Sachin a hair sooner than we did.
  • illprepared for Kargil. Didn’t account how the Indians will react. Not using Kargil gains to force a withdrawal from Sachin/4 villages captured during the 1971 war.
  • Financing jihadists without a long term plan to disarm them.
  • Taking so much hush money from the US and instead of building up Pakistan, they bought papa Johns.
  • 2019 skirmish - not shooting down those “9 planes” they claim they locked on to. Not blowing up actual Indians barracks and installments, but instead moving the glide bombs to the left “because they didn’t want to kill Indians and start a war.” This is blatant cowardice and had a direct impact on the August 2019 decision fully colonize IOK into India.
  • Not creating an identity of Pakistan using organic history of the region. What I mean by this is our history goes back 5k years which includes both Islam and non Islam. We again let the Indians take the upper hand and steal our wonderful history.
  • Culture - Pushing a rigid hardcore Wahhabi agenda in the 80s and 90s and then pushing the bastard westernization agenda which has led to a really confused and often polarized society. Basically doing this for outsiders agenda. Oh the self loathing direct stems from this.
  • My biggest peeve about them - carrying that stupid pimp stick, and wearing the same ugly yellow uniform (ironically matching the color of cowardice). This shows to an observed person that this organization is unable to think long Term and encourage outside the box thinking. They’re still stuck in the 1947s mindset.

No self respecting people and country would even let 25% of the above occur.

Let them rant about expelling 10-15m afghans refugees and starting a war with Afghanistan.

I received abuse from these bootlickers whenever I advocate for an intelligent strategy, which some (highly uneducated and low intellect) couldn’t grasp my point.

By painting a broad paint brush on a large population, you open up extra judicial killings on a large scale.

I highly doubt the 15m refugees have a hand in this as that’s a large number to be able to recruit from.

I said it on other threads that Pakistan is an artificial constraints created to serve the purpose of foreign powers. The great game never ended, it continues but with brown faces instead of whites one.

I used to be a staunch Pakistani nationalist until I watched the real time destruction of the one party that was trying to right the ship.

You know what gets me, is the lack of reading our own history. I’ve never seen such foolish decision making and shooting ourselves in the foot every major decision that has been taken with the exception of maybe the nuclear testing.

• Stopping in 1947 before reaching Srinagar
  • Standing down during 1962
  • No sound strategy in 1965
  • Not preparing for the Indians to meddle in 1971
  • ZA Bhutto not accepting the ceasefire at the UN before the Indian invasion (apparently he went against the military dictatorship at the time).
  • Losing the 4 Villages in Gilgit right at the end of the 1971 war and forever burying this news.
  • Losing Sachin Glacier (under Musharraf’s Command). These imbeciles literally were placing orders from the same ski shop in Europe as the Indians which gave the Indians a vital intel and they invaded Sachin a hair sooner than we did.
  • illprepared for Kargil. Didn’t account how the Indians will react. Not using Kargil gains to force a withdrawal from Sachin/4 villages captured during the 1971 war.
  • Financing jihadists without a long term plan to disarm them.
  • Taking so much hush money from the US and instead of building up Pakistan, they bought papa Johns.
  • 2019 skirmish - not shooting down those “9 planes” they claim they locked on to. Not blowing up actual Indians barracks and installments, but instead moving the glide bombs to the left “because they didn’t want to kill Indians and start a war.” This is blatant cowardice and had a direct impact on the August 2019 decision fully colonize IOK into India.
  • Not creating an identity of Pakistan using organic history of the region. What I mean by this is our history goes back 5k years which includes both Islam and non Islam. We again let the Indians take the upper hand and steal our wonderful history.
  • Culture - Pushing a rigid hardcore Wahhabi agenda in the 80s and 90s and then pushing the bastard westernization agenda which has led to a really confused and often polarized society. Basically doing this for outsiders agenda. Oh the self loathing direct stems from this.
  • My biggest peeve about them - carrying that stupid pimp stick, and wearing the same ugly yellow uniform (ironically matching the color of cowardice). This shows to an observed person that this organization is unable to think long Term and encourage outside the box thinking. They’re still stuck in the 1947s mindset.

No self respecting people and country would even let 25% of the above occur.
Beautifully said. 80 years of either horrific or insanely stupid decisions and there are people who want to give them even more powers.

Also one thing you forgot to mention is that they also pushed political polarization. All the "evil Western NGO Marxists" we were told to hate and despise turned out to be in their pocket. Both the right and left wing of the political discourse in Pakistan converged together to protect military and elite interests. The entire point was likely to alienate Pakistanis from concepts about democracy, human rights, and secularism.

Gents, so many soldiers dead and several beheaded trying to carry out their duty, last thing we need is to insult our armed forces and law enforcement at this time.

Thank you.

They have ALWAYS had a cuck fetish for Afghans. Never forget this, remember that it was them who continued to prop up and support the Taliban despite them being openly against Pakistan's existence.

It's like if Turkey created and supported PKK, this is what ISI cucks did.

Mullahs in mosques and mullahs in ISI are just second class Afghan nationalists. Remember this.

They have ALWAYS had a cuck fetish for Afghans. Never forget this, remember that it was them who continued to prop up and support the Taliban despite them being openly against Pakistan's existence.

It's like if Turkey created and supported PKK, this is what ISI cucks did.

Mullahs in mosques and mullahs in ISI are just second class Afghan nationalists. Remember this.
But the GHQ are whiskey drinkers and only promote Westernized GO. Idk where your rants are coming from.

We still got millions of afghani in our country bro. Until they are fully expelled and never allowed back in, this shit won’t stop! They’ve been poisoning the border areas with their extreme tribal jahiliyat.

I’m pretty sure millions of Afghans already got deported

So then what is the issue here?

Field Commanders should be able to call for air support the moment an imminent attack is identified.

There was a 4K HD video posted by BLA where an attack took place for 4 hours and no air support was received

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back