Over Dozen Army Casualties in Tirah

i bet you all, they all died while ambushed driving Toyota Hilux ! Same saga since 2004. 20 years but no armored vehicles like MRAPs

Keep Emotions on the side, and be logical for a second, they died for what ?

Answer: To protect the settled western elites of local origin, a remanent of colonial outpost of the west

i bet you all, they all died while ambushed driving Toyota Hilux ! Same saga since 2004. 20 years but no armored vehicles like MRAPs

Keep Emotions on the side, and be logical for a second, they died for what ?

Answer: To protect the settled western elites of local origin, a remanent of colonial outpost of the west

A military post was raided, wasn't a Hilux Ambush.

Don't Pakistani military have QRF teams, especially in insurgency hit locations ?

Gents, so many soldiers dead and several beheaded trying to carry out their duty, last thing we need is to insult our armed forces and law enforcement at this time.

Thank you.
Yesterday I posted a thread on a Pakistani Cadet achieving success at Sandhurst Military in UK and these Internet warriors were scolding him and today we lost half a dozen men who incidentally belonged to Orkazai Scouts and not regular army and the same folks are still going rabid against the institution.
One wonders where does their actual interest lies.

Yesterday I posted a thread on a Pakistani Cadet achieving success at Sandhurst Military in UK and these Internet warriors were scolding him and today we lost half a dozen men who incidentally belonged to Orkazai Scouts and not regular army and the same folks are still going rabid against the institution.
One wonders where does their actual interest lies.
not against the institutions, dont twist it and fabricate, against the heads of the institution (jarnail lot), which is corrupt, inept and self centered. who relies on dead bodies of soldiers so attention can stay away from them, and the heads of that institution all love to retire and live in the west as they serve the west.

@Waz @Musings

Why is racism allowed here?

If Tommy Robinson says this about British Pakistanis then you guys are up in arms.

He's off this thread. I'm not sure what British Pakistanis has to do with it as they can also be Pashtun and from the tribal areas.
I told him off on the AJK thread when he said the Punjab rangers should go hard on our people.
In general can we please report posts. We can't nor do we read every post. I only saw the thread myself.

I’m pretty sure millions of Afghans already got deported

So then what is the issue here?
Oh bhai the damage is done no? They’ve destroyed our KPK with their toxic tribal jahilliyat. None of our Pashto were hardcore islamists. The Afghan war and the influx of millions of tribal Afghani have torn apart our Pashto society to shreds. There are thousands of homicides in KP every year. Third generation of afghani now entrenched in FATA. It’s a huge problem. All FATA is radicalized.

not against the institutions, dont twist it and fabricate, against the heads of the institution (jarnail lot), which is corrupt, inept and self centered. who relies on dead bodies of soldiers so attention can stay away from them, and the heads of that institution all love to retire and live in the west as they serve the west.
The sandhurst piece was another uninformed rant - so your heart may be in the right place but its raving and ranting without clarity.

Here too, the soldiers gave their lives regardless of intelligence failure and they deserve respect.

I have been critical of the military for a decade or more and took more flak than many here - but I maintain this, Pakistani jawans for all their ills(considering backgrounds) and their younger offc cadre(for all their faults) are the ones giving sacrifices and until the lot among them get corrupted on an eventuality of background and society - they should be fiercely cherished and defended.

You provide checks and balances and critiques - but be justified and very clear in the narrative.

I have a thousand stories and even proof on the haramipan of brass from major up.. but its not everyone and these poor souls may have lost their lives due to neglect due to the higher ups but they have no fault(generally) in this

On the topic itself - Innalillah

There was a 4K HD video posted by BLA where an attack took place for 4 hours and no air support was received
Precisely my point- pathetic state of affairs. The higher command really doesn't a give a flying F about the average soldiers. Infact, they use these deaths to further their own agenda.

This type of propaganda tells me that Afghanistan is fully supporting the TTP and PTM. They even got the talibunny flag.

Loya Afghanistan, they removed the Americans, defeated the Soviets...they are feeling invincible right now.

This is what I was thinking that when such a large scale attack started and our troops surly had called for help where was our air support element/,elements.In those areas where threat is looming all the time ,at a near by point gunships should remain in everyday position to provide arial support to the endangerd pos/posts encircled by terrorists to suppress and eliminate that threat.Before deploying man power on such isolated and uneasy reachable points
proper and immediate arial supporting elements assets should remain available at short notice to save precious lives of our soldiers.WE are fighting this type of war since two decades at least and now we have enough experience how to tackle such types of attacks and have knowledge of all tactics used in gorilla warfare and a proactive plan should always be ready and executed accordingly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back