PAF F-16 | Discussions

Pakistan love the F16 surprised you guys are not looking at these as cheap option to replace lace F7 and mirage and add to your falcon numbers
The F16 is still paks go too plane even today

Photo-6512.jpg

Pakistan love the F16 surprised you guys are not looking at these as cheap option to replace lace F7 and mirage and add to your falcon numbers
The F16 is still paks go too plane even today
Hi,

Our BLK3 JF17's are pretty advanced in EW and weapons package.

More F16's do not serve us any purpose---. Our current and future fleet would be JF17's. J10's, J31's and later the Kaan aircraft---.

Hi,

Our BLK3 JF17's are pretty advanced in EW and weapons package.

More F16's do not serve us any purpose---. Our current and future fleet would be JF17's. J10's, J31's and later the Kaan aircraft---.

I believe your air
force rates F16 highly IE the mist potent bar j10c
I think the issue is lack of USA support to.upgrade the falcons further avd USA may not allow Dutch F16s to go anywhere bar Ukraine

Right now the PAF fighter ac pecking order is
J 10C, JF 17 block 3 , f 16 block 52, JF 17 block 2 / F 16 mlu JF 17 block 1, mirage 3/5 rose upgrade, F7 pg non rose mirages.

Some of the non rose mirages are in the process of going through a upgrade.....which would make them into electronic warefare ac......so they will move up the pecking order

I believe your air
force rates F16 highly IE the mist potent bar j10c
I think the issue is lack of USA support to.upgrade the falcons further avd USA may not allow Dutch F16s to go anywhere bar Ukraine
So if you know that already, why did you suggest it?🤔 Once upon a time, lack of US support for more F-16’s, in the absence of other viable / affordable options was a big headache & great source of joy across the border. How things change😉

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back