PAF Future Acquisition Plans

I would share this video on Western (US) defense blog to get reactions from the users and also show/inform PAF capabilities to the audience (which frankly is much needed). But watching this video makes me not wanting to do that in fear of getting trolled for the quality. Seriously our armed forces require much better marketing and PR strategists and video + graphics designers. In this day and age, everything is marketed/promoted to sell and that's the basic rule, if you market/promote it better then you can get potential/interested audience and hopefully buyers. That's the problem we got from JF17 platform, which is quite a misunderstood platform on the Western defense social media (although there are some deficiencies that need to be addressed). If JF17 is marketed/promoted properly then it could be a competitor to KAI T50. I hope our military industrial complex understands this and address it sooner.
Can you give me the link on my social media platform of that.

As for video PAF is getting good. Thing is our primary target is India not USA for sending the message so for India it's really good.

Bros you may criticize the production quality or video editing skills but it's the content which you must concentrate it's just a humble suggestion
Both are important respectfully.

"How you do one thing, is how you do everything".

As a professional institution you can't pick and choose what you do to a good standard, it's just clownery.

Also the name is kinda cringe - sounds like its written by a fanboy

Bros you may criticize the production quality or video editing skills but it's the content which you must concentrate it's just a humble suggestion
To be honest, it didn’t even register and the quality isn’t bad at all. They haven’t seen the old videos with potato camera I guess and mili naghma and nothing of substance except empty slogans.

As for video PAF is getting good. Thing is our primary target is India not USA for sending the message so for India it's really good.
Improvement is a good sign, but you shouldn't focus everything you do around India that's cringe

Why make a subpar press release and clown yourself in the process just because "hey it's still better than India"

You represent your country among others, you should match international standard not Indian

I would share this video on Western (US) defense blog to get reactions from the users and also show/inform PAF capabilities to the audience (which frankly is much needed). But watching this video makes me not wanting to do that in fear of getting trolled for the quality. Seriously our armed forces require much better marketing and PR strategists and video + graphics designers. In this day and age, everything is marketed/promoted to sell and that's the basic rule, if you market/promote it better then you can get potential/interested audience and hopefully buyers. That's the problem we got from JF17 platform, which is quite a misunderstood platform on the Western defense social media (although there are some deficiencies that need to be addressed). If JF17 is marketed/promoted properly then it could be a competitor to KAI T50. I hope our military industrial complex understands this and address it sooner.

It's not that bad but yeah a lot of stock footage being used and outdated editing effects that look more childish now. (Probably still an improvement for them ig)

They should take inspiration from Turkish, Chinese, American press releases and editing to gain insight.

Gentlemen,

To clarify, although my objections to this video are indeed about Quality, I have no interest here in the "video quality" or "graphics" or "editing effects" etc. ect.

My objection is solely based on the quality of the CONTENT. It is the content that is of terrible quality and that is what makes this video STUPID. Specifically the commentary.

There maybe a lot of eye candy for enthusiasts in there aswell but that is not what I am talking about, it's the commentary that is truly cringe worthy!!

Once again I am not talking about the sound or voice quality etc. etc. but the content itself.

Last edited:
Gentlemen,

Too clarify although my objections to this video are indeed about Quality, I have no interest here in the "video quality" or "graphics" or "editing effects" etc. ect.

My objection is solely based on the quality of the CONTENT. It is the content that makes this video STUPID. Specifically the commentary.

There maybe a lot of eye candy for enthusiasts in there but that is not what I am talking about, it's the commentary that is cringe worthy!!

Once again I am not talking about the sound or voice quality etc. etc. but the content itself.
The commentary I agree with. But it was made to show new weapons integrations, also reveal some retirements. Also, induction of J-31 in near future.

Reactions: HRK
The commentary I agree with. But it was made to show new weapons integrations, also reveal some retirements. Also, induction of J-31 in near future.
You agree with the commentary or agree with me that it was very bad?

GOod luck with chinese jet🤣
Yes go ahead try to mess with China if their fighter jets are so crap. Mr even the Apple you use used to be made by them. China gives quality according to what you require. Their fighter jets are one of the best things in the world now. They are improving further. J-31 when fully ready would be a beast.

Indians have planned a major attack on Pakistan to avenge their humiliation in 2019.

Question remains whether deterrence through private and public channels (such as this) will prevail.

In a gangster movie, Joe Pesci asks Deniro and the gang to do a Diamond heist job and tells them it's kids stuff, Deniro replies, "if it's kids stuff then why ask us ? get the kids do it !"
Alas, those who think it's amateur material then please move on to some professional section. Rest stop counting the trees and enjoy the harvest . :)

Screenshot_20240116_182230_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_182559_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_183559_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_184826_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_181431_Chrome.jpg

Indians have planned a major attack on Pakistan to avenge their humiliation in 2019.

Question remains whether deterrence through private and public channels (such as this) will prevail.
Let them come. But before doing that they would have to first account deaths of at least 15 to 20 Indian soldiers.

To be honest, it didn’t even register and the quality isn’t bad at all. They haven’t seen the old videos with potato camera I guess and mili naghma and nothing of substance except empty slogans.
Well in my age I witnessed the release of "Tum hi se aye mujahidoo" on PTV and supposedly that was the best of PAF's public relations effort which they used to quote even after 2-3 decades.

So from that level of release of video till today's video for me PAF has improved though as per latest trends they are still behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back