PAF Future Acquisition Plans

Cem Doğut
@DogutCem

Gururumuz KAAN, Japonya'nın köklü havacılık dergisi Koku-Fan'ın son sayısında arzıendam ediyor. İlk uçuşu ile birlikte dünya havacılık tarihinde yerini aldı. Daha nice başarılarını haber yapmak dileğiyle...#KAAN #MMU #TUSAŞ
Our pride KAAN appears in the latest issue of Japan's well-established aviation magazine Koku-Fan. It took its place in world aviation history with its first flight. Hoping to report on many more of your successes...#KAAN #MMU #TUSAŞ

GIxeDBGWQAAuJ_3

Our Brothers in China and Turkiya give us anything we want for our airforce. Would we be trying our luck too much on this monster!
View attachment 26951
China is on the brink of revealing its long-anticipated H-20 strategic stealth bomber.
Initially announced in 2016, information about this project has been scarce. The introduction of the H-20 aircraft into active service will notably enhance the capabilities of the Chinese Air Force (PLA).

Yes for sure, and now you are wet-dreaming of getting H-20 bombers?
... and surely for free! :ROFLMAO:

Hi,

Deino---your face has been rubbed in dirt many a times on this forum.

Why do you keep asking for more---. Reminds me of the hunter and the bear joke---.

Yes for sure - stupid me - I always forget to admit in shame that you have been correct all the years! In my stupid blindness I usually forget the 12 JH-7A flying for the Pakistan Naval Air Arm you claimed since yearsy, the 6 original British Eurofighters, the squadron flying J-16 and the other one with J-20 ... and how could I be so ignorant to forget that after the Liaoning was handed over to the PN - accompanied by the two Type 055 DDGs - there are now also 30 J-15 in naval colours!

You are correct! I was also wrong to agree with your claim, the JF-17s are powered by an Italian engine, can use US AMRAAM AAMs and feature fuel tanks in the cockpit walls since these are painted green!

indeed you are such a Master :ROFLMAO: 😙 As such I admit, we'll see not onyl the J-31 in PAF colours long before the PLN has its own first J-35, but even more the H-20 will be introduced first in Pakistan!

Yes for sure, and now you are wet-dreaming of getting H-20 bombers?
... and surely for free! :ROFLMAO:
Doesn't matter what title you have, doesn't give you the right to be condescending and insulting.

No matter what his POV, he is entitled to it. Feel free to disagree and move on, instead of insulting him.

@Waz @X Titleholders should be held to higher standards, or is it carte blanche like PDF1.0?

Doesn't matter what title you have, doesn't give you the right to be condescending and insulting.

No matter what his POV, he is entitled to it. Feel free to disagree and move on, instead of insulting him.

@Waz @X Titleholders should be held to higher standards, or is it carte blanche like PDF1.0?

Oh come on! The one who clearly speaks out and points towards the facts - that posting such stuff on the H-20 in any connection to the PAF is plain ridiculous - is doing wrong, but posting blatant lies, overhyped stuff & propaganda is fine since it "anyone is entitled to his opinion!" is fine?

Oh come on! The one who clearly speaks out and points towards the facts - that posting such stuff on the H-20 in any connection to the PAF is plain ridiculous - is doing wrong, but posting blatant lies, overhyped stuff & propaganda is fine since it "anyone is entitled to his opinion!" is fine?
Look, you taking on someone for posting ridiculous YouTube videos, I agree with, but in this case.....

He is just expressing his wish, he is not quoting any official, or media, just a wish. Let him be.

Btw, the mil cooperation between China and Pakistan, is like US and Israel, hope you understand.

Yes for sure - stupid me - I always forget to admit in shame that you have been correct all the years! In my stupid blindness I usually forget the 12 JH-7A flying for the Pakistan Naval Air Arm you claimed since yearsy, the 6 original British Eurofighters, the squadron flying J-16 and the other one with J-20 ... and how could I be so ignorant to forget that after the Liaoning was handed over to the PN - accompanied by the two Type 055 DDGs - there are now also 30 J-15 in naval colours!

You are correct! I was also wrong to agree with your claim, the JF-17s are powered by an Italian engine, can use US AMRAAM AAMs and feature fuel tanks in the cockpit walls since these are painted green!

indeed you are such a Master :ROFLMAO: 😙 As such I admit, we'll see not onyl the J-31 in PAF colours long before the PLN has its own first J-35, but even more the H-20 will be introduced first in Pakistan!
Hi,

Son---good old american saying---show the left---hit with the right---. We got what we wanted and will get some more from china---and that too free of cost---.

It will happen 'spy boy'---it will happen---like it happened with the J10's---054's and then the 8 subs in build phase---.

Last edited:
What did China do to help Pakistan militarily during the heaviest military defeats of 1971 and 1999 ?
Hi,

Alot---but better ask what did pakistan do in what was 1962 china india war when china asked pakistan to take over Kashmir---.

No ally can fight our own political failures of 1971 or 1999---but arms shipments continued---.

Nawaz was a coward---he could not take the stand in front of Clinton---tit for tat---india took our region---we took india's region.

And for 1971---would have been better to have parted amicably---rather than so much bloodshed---but politicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back