PAF Future Acquisition Plans

Makes sense. J35s are not ready yet, maybe by 2030 and China will induct it first. By 2035 Pakistan will look at J35s, Tfx or even J20s if they're available.
2030 is too long, and this year 003 may be in service J35 as a supporting aircraft, which may appear at this year's Chinese military parade, but J35 is actually not as discussed in China as the H-20

You are wrong there.

@Deino Keep laughing by the way you may get to hear date of J-31 arrival on this 23rd. You may hear not exact date but close to that. It also will match what I told you. And I had no information but my guess.

You can expect that China's military parade J35 this year may appear, and his appearance means that the arrival of FC31 is not long in coming

Look, you taking on someone for posting ridiculous YouTube videos, I agree with, but in this case.....

He is just expressing his wish, he is not quoting any official, or media, just a wish. Let him be.

Btw, the mil cooperation between China and Pakistan, is like US and Israel, hope you understand.
No, we were never those two evil things

So there is a China+Russia+Pak now? Or are you insinuating there will be one if India goes for f35?
Judging by the relations between India and Palestine, a balance is maintained, and if one country acquires powerful weapons, the other will also acquire

F-16战机由美国纳税人提供。歼-17和歼-10由中国纳税人提供。土耳其人没有那么富有来资助你。
Chinese taxpayers are happy about this, the Chinese government is actually very conservative, and public opinion on the Chinese Internet is actually more inclined to fully support Pakistan and the Middle East, but now the Chinese government and the US officials have tacit understanding to maintain a perfect balance between India and Pakistan

Last edited:
After Pakistan obtains FC31, India may obtain F35 to become a regional balance, and the FC31's fuel tank, radar, and stealth performance are better than those of F35, which is just in line with Pakistan's lack of people but good equipment, and India's poor equipment but more people, just forming a new balance

There are more questions about Chinese equipment that you can ask me, but I am not omnipotent, and there are some problems that I can't solve

There are more questions about Chinese equipment that you can ask me, but I am not omnipotent, and there are some problems that I can't solve
I think you probably underestimate yourself. 🤣 🤣

@Waz @X
I really miss the emticons list of the old forum.

USA will jump in if you think USA will let you completely go into China's camp then you are living in fools paradise
The metric for that isn't our arms acquisitions, but our actual policies and the leaders who make those policies. On those metrics, the US has nothing to worry about, even if Pakistan acquires only Chinese arms from this point on.

The metric for that isn't our arms acquisitions, but our actual policies and the leaders who make those policies. On those metrics, the US has nothing to worry about, even if Pakistan acquires only Chinese arms from this point on.
You're right, the United States is not actually worried about its influence in Pakistan, they don't even need weapons as a means of support。In the current environment, based on national interests, Pakistan has found a balance between the United States and China. Based on the history of their cooperation, it is their cooperation with China that will not exceed the tolerance of the United States

Last edited:
You're right, the United States is not actually worried about its influence in Pakistan, they don't even need weapons as a means of support。In the current environment, based on national interests, Pakistan has found a balance between the United States and China. Based on the history of their cooperation, it is their cooperation with China that will not exceed the tolerance of the United States
Yes the balance is Uncle Sam big bamboo 😜

Although I feel that soon USA may offer at least two squadrons of F-16 Block 72 also.
US will not "offer" (give discounted price) Block 72. Otherwise Pakistan can always purchase at full price, but that's like paying $1000 for an American ambulance ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back