PAF Future Acquisition Plans

1 - There is no way Turkey wants to or needs to buy the JF17 Block III. They are after the Eurofighter and the F16Vs are signed for.
2 - Why is PFX on the same line as TFX/KAAN ?

I dont recognise this twitter handler so i suspect it is the usual rubbish that goes around !

1 - There is no way Turkey wants to or needs to buy the JF17 Block III. They are after the Eurofighter and the F16Vs are signed for.
2 - Why is PFX on the same line as TFX/KAAN ?

I dont recognise this twitter handler so i suspect it is the usual rubbish that goes around !
This guy ENTAI and some of his partner accounts usually post fan made click bait posts. He has been corrected multiple times by people after claiming he has "reliable sources". He even made the claim that PAF pilots have already started training on J-31 and it will be inducted in 2025, which was challenged by Rupprecht with a detailed post on why its not possible, yet ENTAI never replied.
There is a distinct pattern to their posts, especially with JF-17 and its sales. They post it quite regularly without waiting anything for verification. Last time they made the claim that Iraq has placed order for J-17 Block-III because in the PAF video it was written Iraqi delegation has shown "interest" in the platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back