PAF JF-17 Fighter Jet Crash Speculated Amid Viral Videos: Silence from Pakistani Authorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's why Nigeria just ordered 10 more... because the previous ones were grounded as per goudi media! So they decided wow! We should buy some more right?
LoL when did they order 10 more ?? 😂
How can you peddle such lie with so much confidence.

Indians dreaming that JF17 crashes every day , lol.
If PAF is hiding this one , who knows how many were hidden previously 😂.

All anti-nationals and Indians need to relax. Crashed or not, old or new.. the news will not be confirmed by any official source and same will happen in the future.

This new policy just because of this reason, all anti-military and Indian baboons will start making fuss out of a crash. Jets fly and fall in every part of the world, no air force or airline is invincible.

This thread shouldn't have been opened in the first place, aircraft crashes are not something to celebrate.

@Waz maybe close this thread?

The rand corporation is a major research agency
It's nothing to do with India or.propsganda
There have been numerous reports of the shortcoming of the thunderr including fatigued airframes and weapons computers not working
We Indians know about how much work it takes to manage russian engines
You simply are not surprised at frequent crashes and grounded planes

People say give us proof
We can only show you what we read

As for Pakistan hiding reality not surprised one bit

Your military controls everything they are very sensitive about world perception .

LoL when did they order 10 more ?? 😂
How can you peddle such lie with so much confidence.

If PAF is hiding this one , who knows how many were hidden previously 😂.
You can’t hide crashes especially of aircraft in this day and age. Stop talking garbage here as your kind usually does.

Last edited:
There have been numerous reports of the shortcoming of the thunderr including fatigued airframes and weapons computers not working

People say give us proof

Your military controls everything they are very sensitive about world perception .
Funny you quote “Rand” this what Rand says about China-India confrontation in 2020

“In June 2020, Chinese and Indian soldiers confronted each other in the disputed area on their western border known as the Galwan River Valley. Although not publicly admitted by either side (presumably, for fear of domestic political repercussions within India), China is believed to have taken control of at least twenty square miles of Indian controlled territory following the incident. Implicitly, this is recognized by India which has made repeated requests to China to pull back its troops to the Line of Actual Control (LOAC) that preceded the incident”

So is Rand lying here because RSS Indians like you claim China never took any territory from India.

What is the benefit or reason for hiding or suppressing the news about a jet crash. A fight jet is a complex machine that can crash due to a number of reasons.

People say give us proof

All those grounded aircraft are true in your dreams only. I ask again, if only single engine fighters with Russian engines crash, how did u manage to crash so many Mirage 2000?

You can’t hide crashes especially of aircraft in this day and age. Stop talking garbage here as your kind usually does.

Source is in front of you. No Pakistani has claimed that they have seen this footage before.

So it's you who should stop talking garbage.

Source is in front of you. No Pakistani has claimed that they have seen this footage before.

So it's you who should stop talking garbage.
What source indian propaganda source, its a digital age Mr everyone have a phone and net mr and if JF-17 was crashed why you guys have a pain in your butts, recently your out of this universe Tejas was crashed didn't it?

For all we know it could be an old mashak trainer crash footage found and tweeted from an Indian account

You Pakistanis are over sensitive about thunders crashing

We have known for years if you cut corners in saving time and money you feel the pain later...

You could have gone for western engines but they cost more money

You looked at France early on for radars and Ew suites but the french wanted stupid money as always . Great product but you need serious money for french technology

All planes crash but you guys get proper defensive avd insecure about it

Anyway officially you have lost five or six thunders
But I bet my credibility it's higher im.sure...

I just regard anything and everything coming out of India or any Indian as BS.

Whether true or false later, I am always happy I didn't waste any of my brain cells on whatever it was.

Life has become so much simpler when I started doing this.

I recommend the same for everyone.

As for the PAF and Pakistani media in general... no, they/we do not hide crashes. Nor can we.

For all we know it could be an old mashak trainer crash footage found and tweeted from an Indian account

I think it's Indians just embarrassed at the amount of losses they have

All we have is a undated video, from who knows when and if what plane from twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back