PAF JF-17 Fighter Jet Crash Speculated Amid Viral Videos: Silence from Pakistani Authorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You Pakistanis are over sensitive about thunders crashing

We have known for years if you cut corners in saving time and money you feel the pain later...

You could have gone for western engines but they cost more money

You looked at France early on for radars and Ew suites but the french wanted stupid money as always . Great product but you need serious money for french technology

All planes crash but you guys get proper defensive avd insecure about it

Anyway officially you have lost five or six thunders
But I bet my credibility it's higher im.sure...
Thunder has been a superb program, flying for almost 20 years now and involved in defence of the skies against all three of our neighbours

But Indians are prone to fantasy and panic

It's more likely after losing another su30, this just old footage on X

Tremain

Jan 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And even if a Jeff crashed (which I seriously doubt)... so bloody what?

We will just make more Jeffs.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And even if a Jeff crashed (which I seriously doubt)... so bloody what?

We will just make more Jeffs.

Yeahhh it not like it's a top secret program that needs suppression
You can't hide these sorts of things

This screams Indian fantasy on social media,, right after losing a su30

It's like a automatic response for Indians, after balocot humiliation and losing a Mig their immediate response was oh we shot down a f16 without any proof of worth, I think it's just a Indian mental safety response

Tremain

Jan 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's more likely after losing another su30, this just old footage on X
As a YouTuber, I know I can make far more convincing videos while sleepwalking.

Get some old footage .... or act it out.... use saraila-karayla video filter to make it RETRO.... and dub some paindoo dialogue over it.

I have no idea what the stupid life-raft is for in the middle of the desert. :rolleyes:

Tremain

Jan 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yeahhh it not like it's a top secret program that needs suppression
The JEFF is an off-the-shelf plane. It uses as many off-the-shelf components as possible, to keep costs down.

Even it's software is written in C++... which is very rare in fighter planes.

It's like a automatic response for Indians, after balocot humiliation and losing a Mig their immediate response was oh we shot down a f16 without any proof of worth, I think it's just a Indian mental safety response
Pretty much. :ROFLMAO:

prothought

Dec 25, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
We Indians know about how much work it takes to manage russian engines
You simply are not surprised at frequent crashes and grounded planes
Do M2k5s and Jaguars too in IAF have Russian engines istalled in them?

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I want to show something ,when India loses something we have a solid picture of it's destruction, here is the su30 they lost a few days ago

I bet you the su30s will be the new coffins in the sky

download (14).jpeg

Here is the mig21 we shot down with one of our soldiers standing on it
d2dd5qq65zj61.jpg

Here is Indian soldiers beaten by the Chinese
5cf63762-a3e2-11ea-8ea0-d7434be00753_image_hires_182318.jpg

Their is no doubt, no question, because they are clean, clear photos

And if you look at the Indian response to this, it's ALWAYS some weird dodgy random X posts, or they will try to refer to a speech as proof, or show some random topography picture from a satellite or anything except a CLEAR picture of what they are actually claiming

It's like the Chinese bridge they were claiming was in Mumbai recently

I don't know why they behave like this, I think it may be just because their own deluded population will swallow it on their WhatsApps

Oct 29, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

We have known for years if you cut corners in saving time and money you feel the pain later...

You looked at France early on for radars and Ew suites but the french wanted stupid money as always . Great product but you need serious money for french technology

Why you have pain you fake indian if our JF-17 crashed didn't your out of this universe Tejas crashed recently lol

Pakistan Space Agency

Apr 22, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

What are all these bongiyan in this thread you keep harping about?

TAC

Jan 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Yeah and u Indians get over excited about the same. That’s like me saying bet you’ve lost more Tejas than you’ve disclosed and before you tell me how professional and honest the IAF and Modi Govt is, suggest you remind yourself of the children’s bed time story they came up with about a Mig 21 shooting down an F-16 seconds before it got shot down, presenting a fired AMRAAM as ‘evidence’😂 even though international observers agreed the the Mig 21 wreck had all its misiles still attached🙈Even gave the clueless downed pilot a medal for shooting down the F-16🙈😂to cement the story they came up with to mitigate their humiliation. Yeah, might want to think twice before believing everything these clowns say too.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't know why they behave like this, I think it may be just because their own deluded population will swallow it on their WhatsApps
Inferiority complex. Their education system brainwashes them to hate Muslims, and tells them that Muslims have enslaved them for 1200 years. While in reality, Muslims of South Asia were extremely merciful to Hindus (which was the reason Timur raided the Delhi Sultanate).

Indian Hindus owe their existence to the mercy of South Asian Muslims and the tolerance of Islam. Had any other group ruled India for 1000 years, Hindus would have been wiped off the face of the earth. Even Hindus would have started a genocidal campaign against dark skinned lower castes.

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Inferiority complex. Their education system brainwashes them to hate Muslims, and tells them that Muslims have enslaved them for 1200 years. While in reality, Muslims of South Asia were extremely merciful to Hindus (which was the reason Timur raided the Delhi Sultanate).

Indian Hindus owe their existence to the mercy of South Asian Muslims and the tolerance of Islam. Had any other group ruled India for 1000 years, Hindus would have been wiped off the face of the earth. Even Hindus would have started a genocidal campaign against dark skinned lower castes.

Dam ...

Stick to the topic thread

A plane crashed in Pakistan believed to be a thunder

Strange looking orange blanket
Some farmers kneeling down Gorping at your pilot.

Who uploaded this I have no idea

But I love the conspiracy theories

Pilots safe the plane can be replaced easily

TAC

Jan 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Dam ...

Stick to the topic thread

A plane crashed in Pakistan believed to be a thunder

Strange looking orange blanket
Some farmers kneeling down Gorping at your pilot.

Who uploaded this I have no idea

But I love the conspiracy theories

Pilots safe the plane can be replaced easily
‘believed to be’ ok, please share when/what is proved / confirmed until then stop trying to blow this up into something that it’s not.

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
😆. Your reaction to the SU-30MKI crash
Oh that...

He had 2 replies (copy/paste) to 02 Members in 6 Pages on that Su-30MKi Crash topic.

01.jpg

02.jpg

That's it... 2 lines & a couple of tweets. His posts kinda remind of faggot on
DFI.jpg
- 'something-Slayer'. But that guy is a retard.

Anyways, as for @Cryptonian & his replies to our guys...

Q. Even if (then) Maj. Asif Ghafoor got that wrong..., what's your excuse for...

Q. ...and why is Rahul Kanwal (India Today) pretending to know so much about the wreckage of an Fighter Jet engine? More importantly..., why was this footage removed/deleted from their YouTube Channel after he was corrected On Air?

So, basically they can lie ALL they want, sweep it under the rug, pretend it never happened (selective amnesia) & challo "We Shot Down an F-16". More than welcome to come & check our Inventory.

The BIGGEST Lie busted on India Conclave/Aaj Tak Agenda...

Q. Anyone remember when back in 2019, all Indians were going that their !sraeli-made Masala Spice2000 had relayed back footage of Balakot Strikes...?

Well...

How does one describe their Air Chiefs response...

@Windjammer @Bilal @ghazi52 @LeGenD @Oscar @Areesh @ARMalik @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Khansaheeb @Maarkhoor @Mrc @Path-Finder @Panzerkiel @pwfi @Raja Porus @Reichmarshal @StormBreaker @super falcon @Vortex @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam

Bilal

Think Tank Analyst
Aug 9, 2013
Oh that...

He had 2 replies (copy/paste) to 02 Members in 6 Pages on that Su-30MKi Crash topic.

That's it... 2 lines & a couple of tweets. His posts kinda remind of faggot on View attachment 46385 - 'something-Slayer'. But that guy is a retard.

Anyways, as for @Cryptonian & his replies to our guys...

Q. Even if (then) Maj. Asif Ghafoor got that wrong..., what's your excuse for...

Q. ...and why is Rahul Kanwal (India Today) pretending to know so much about the wreckage of an Fighter Jet engine? More importantly..., why was this footage removed/deleted from their YouTube Channel after he was corrected On Air?

So, basically they can lie ALL they want, sweep it under the rug, pretend it never happened (selective amnesia) & challo "We Shot Down an F-16". More than welcome to come & check our Inventory.

The BIGGEST Lie busted on India Conclave/Aaj Tak Agenda...

Q. Anyone remember when back in 2019, all Indians were going that their !sraeli-made Masala Spice2000 had relayed back footage of Balakot Strikes...?

Well...

How does one describe their Air Chiefs response...

@Windjammer @Bilal @ghazi52 @LeGenD @Oscar @Areesh @ARMalik @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Khansaheeb @Maarkhoor @Mrc @Path-Finder @Panzerkiel @pwfi @Raja Porus @Reichmarshal @StormBreaker @super falcon @Vortex @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam

Bro can you download the eye witness account of the second Indian fighter shooting and upload on to YouTube. It’s on the old PDF’s FB and might disappear. I have asked several mods but they don’t respond. It’s gold, I shared it on the same thread that you are referring to and these trolls just disappeared after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts