PAF JF-17 Fighter Jet Crash Speculated Amid Viral Videos: Silence from Pakistani Authorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrc

Jan 5, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
btw the topography is not of Jhang

Jhang is very green

invictus01

Jan 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

3 f35 crashed in past 10 days.

Jets that fly they crash

Jets that are displayed on back of truck don't crash unless truck crashes
Bro did you seriously compare F35 to JF17?
You should check the number of F35 currently fielded throughout the world in comparison to a few hundred Jeff's
You can't compare apple to oranges

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How it's concluded that this was JF-17 and not F-7pg or a Mirage ?

Important thing is the pilot is safe. Resolution is too low to identify any badges.

I remember PAF used to tell about the crashes on media and TV. There is nothing to hide in such incidents. If such a crash happened and they are hiding it then its likely another stupid policy of ACM Sidhu. The guy is obsessed in doing image building exercise, he keep posting his silly non-sense videos with fake views, don't know what's he upto.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistan has always disclosed crashes, it's not something you can hide

So far we only have Indian sources and we all know how fantasy driven those bastards are

I'd just wait for any official confirmation, we don't even know if their has been a crash let alone what plane it was

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
btw the topography is not of Jhang

Jhang is very green

Jhang district has both green fields and desert. Other side of river is like a desert.
jhang.JPG

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yeah but this is desert and un cultivated lands

This looks more like thar also the language is saraiki dialect not Punjabi

Look at the image I sent earlier that is Jhang district. Siraiki is definitely spoken at large parts of the district. Infact most of towns are siraiki speaking. Dialect is exactly as of the area. People in Thar do not speak Siraiki.

My only concern is there is absolutely no proof that its JF-17. the only video, photo that is available shows the pilot only. BTW, nearest base is Sargodha.

Mrc

Jan 5, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Look at the image I sent earlier that is Jhang district. Siraiki is definitely spoken at large parts of the district. Infact most of towns are siraiki speaking. Dialect is exactly as of the area. People in Thar do not speak Siraiki.

My only concern is there is absolutely no proof that its JF-17. the only video, photo that is available shows the pilot only. BTW, nearest base is Sargodha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606_210837_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_210837_Maps.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
PAF doesn't like to disclose crashes

It makes them appear weak or incompetent

Also if they start to officially disclose crashes, then how will their fan boys troll India on our crashes

On a side note JF17 ladaka Tayara is our Planet's only defence against the Romulan Empire and Thanos

Every single crash is an irreversible loss to the Planetary Federation Air Forces
The fail in this is rather pathetic - every crash draws the entire Pakistani media and twitterati to the area.

And avoid the trolling unless you want a pink tutu

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How it's concluded that this was JF-17 and not F-7pg or a Mirage ?

Important thing is the pilot is safe. Resolution is too low to identify any badges.

I remember PAF used to tell about the crashes on media and TV. There is nothing to hide in such incidents. If such a crash happened and they are hiding it then its likely another stupid policy of ACM Sidhu. The guy is obsessed in doing image building exercise, he keep posting his silly non-sense videos with fake views, don't know what's he upto.
Given the time passed - the statement will come.
Although when it comes to crashes - the PAF now discloses aspects to industry sources incl AFM.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The pilot's name was Air vice Marshall zaxaxuddin Akber jihad?
His name was Air Supaaar Marshmellow Love Zihad-uddin bin Laden.

He was giving air support to an army of 30000,0000 gorilllion JeM militants who were being badly defeated by 0.1 Bihar traffic policemen.

He was shot down by Tejas using a vedic dumb bomb, this is leaked footage of the dogfight the ISI has tried to hide from the public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread