PAF JF-17 Fighter Jet Crash Speculated Amid Viral Videos: Silence from Pakistani Authorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon26

Dec 24, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If PAF hasn’t released any information, then we should take this news with a pinch of salt.

PAF is a professional and respected Air Force not a third rate Air Force like the IAF whose entire existence is based on fake news and fake narratives.

Views of international observers and neutral experts is enough to puncture the laughable narrative being pushed on this thread by these crazy Indians.

safriz

Elite Member
Aug 30, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It crashed in Thal desert but District Jhang
If its really news then how did Indians get this news so quick?
Instead of going after Sanam Javed and her social media، the military should be hard at work investigating and blocking these sources

harpy1

SpeedLimited
Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I will say it again
A single engined fighter with russian engine is asking for trouble
Should have western engine
But you wanted to save money
We Indians know about russian engines
Thank god they went USA GE engines for future fighters

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
His name was Air Supaaar Marshmellow Love Zihad-uddin bin Laden.

He was giving air support to an army of 30000,0000 gorilllion JeM militants who were being badly defeated by 0.1 Bihar traffic policemen.

He was shot down by Tejas using a vedic dumb bomb, this is leaked footage of the dogfight the ISI has tried to hide from the public

They really used a GBU bomb to shot down the PAF F-16 hahahaha

TAC

Jan 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I will say it again
A single engined fighter with russian engine is asking for trouble
Should have western engine
But you wanted to save money
We Indians know about russian engines
Thank god they went USA GE engines for future fighters
So any chance you can explain why a Tejas crashed recently?Doesn’t it have super duper western engine? And how many Mirage 2000’s have u geniuses managed to crash? Don’t they have western engines too? Based on your logic no fighter with a Western engine would ever crash? So for example birds avoid them because they’ve got a western engine?

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Given the time passed - the statement will come.
Although when it comes to crashes - the PAF now discloses aspects to industry sources incl AFM.

Maybe rename the thread as 'PAF fighter jet crash speculated..............' unless there is a proof that it was JF-17.

TAC

Jan 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
One blurry pic posted by a nobody on X & Indians are creaming themselves about ‘viral social media’ and PAF suppressing the news😂wait till their desperate, rabidly anti Pakistan and sensationalist media gets hold of this🙈. On a serious note looks like an old pic to me, enlarge it and no way is that a tail choppers patch. Also even though the pilot is looking down his expression appears to be smiling broadly, unusual straight after a crash no? And what’s he sitting on? Sure as hell isn’t an ejection seat. This is classic social media bullshit, unless of course we get real info. Based on the background of where this came from, doubt it very much.

ThirdFaculty

Mar 26, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistan army and PAF hide everything they are both a pair of clowns remember the rag tag ttp who breeched the PAF base and destroyed over a dozen aircraft The ACM went there the next day and called the operation a success despite over 30 personal getting killed and over a dozen aircraft destroyed.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistan army and PAF hide everything they are both a pair of clowns remember the rag tag ttp who breeched the PAF base and destroyed over a dozen aircraft The ACM went there the next day and called the operation a success despite over 30 personal getting killed and over a dozen aircraft destroyed.

30 people killed, dozen aircraft destroyed?????? You need to stay off the coke

UserUsing

May 20, 2021
Good pilot is ok
As for Thunders crashing I'm not surprised single engine russian engines notorious unsafe and inefficient
Also no surprises about Pak military withholding news of crashes

This is a serious flawed fighter judging by news coming out of mynamar and other users

I would bet the nos of crashes are way above the five we know about...

There is also a reason why the Pakistan air force is seeking j10 suddenly rather than more block three thunders.

Yeah that's why Nigeria just ordered 10 more... because the previous ones were grounded as per goudi media! So they decided wow! We should buy some more right?

Awwad

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is a serious flawed fighter judging by news coming out of mynamar and other users

The only thing flawed here is your IQ. Its common sense and pretty basic knowledge that whatever "news" you are referring to are indian propaganda or anti-china / anti-pak third grade propaganda websites. There is not a single documentary evidence to back any claim, not a single photo, video or even a valid source. You just need to have developed a common sense to differentiate between a real news and a propaganda. It amazes me when adults believe on most obvious cooked up stories. Either you need to set aside your bias OR really need to grow up. I think you're grown up, problem is just the bias. Would you believe blindly if I write a similar stories about IAF fighter jets in random blogs? Or would you ask for some documentary evidence for that or any other substantial evidence. I think you should see the facts before believing anything.

Cryptonian

Dec 31, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
These are all Indian sources.

Pakistan has always disclosed crashes, it's not something you can hide

So far we only have Indian sources and we all know how fantasy driven those bastards are

I'd just wait for any official confirmation, we don't even know if their has been a crash let alone what plane it was

If PAF hasn’t released any information, then we should take this news with a pinch of salt.

PAF is a professional and respected Air Force not a third rate Air Force like the IAF whose entire existence is based on fake news and fake narratives.

Views of international observers and neutral experts is enough to puncture the laughable narrative being pushed on this thread by these crazy Indians.

@Oscar looks like original source was forced to delete this video which was never seen before.
That was a Pakistani not India.

His ID.

You guys can deduce the location if you understand which dialect they are speaking.

Yes. I already gave (came up with) the pilot's name
Don't know name but his patch is said to be Tail Choppers squadron by your Pakistani airforce watcher's ID .

Mrc

Jan 5, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
My secret sources tell me it was an jf-x

This video can be old,

Why it was not uploaded on a pakistani account first even private one remains a question

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread