PAF Very Own A2A Missiles [WVR, BVR & ALCM Stand off] News, Updates & Discussions

no they have not. The reason PAF pursued the MICA option was because nobody else other than Denel/Kentron had any offerings, and due to france supplying the radar set via the RDY-4, the Mica was the option to go for.

FAAZ is purely a learning exercise- its clear its a SD-10 built at home. Same specifications, same dimensions, same control surface configuration, we dont know whats internally different but im sure theres some tweaks- on the FAAZ-IR it is nothing more than FAAZ EM with an IIR seeker, why, because the easiest way of developing an IR guided missile is to take your already existing missile and change the seeker configuration/guidance. FAAZ is an exercise- FAAZ 2 will be the actual product if it goes anywhere. The PAF never has, nor will it ever seek out the soviet doctrine of launching multiple types missiles at a single target to complicate countermeasures, because its cheaper to just launch two better missiles than 3/4 not as great ones. The PAF has always trained with NATO, trained BY NATO and always deployed NATO tactics and means of operation, thats not going to change. There is no benefit to this means of doing things.

Your doctrine and training and equipment is chinease based now

You train with china turkey and Arabs

Have you trained with USA french Germany or RAF lately..

I can't recall

I can't recall

lemme guess. you're bharati? only you guys would buy weapons and then base your doctrines & training off of what you buy. the rest of us are not like you geniuses, sorry.

lemme guess. you're bharati? only you guys would buy weapons and then base your doctrines & training off of what you buy. the rest of us are not like you geniuses, sorry.

Not seen any high profile exercise session with NATO and your air force ever

Unless your taking about Turkey on its own ..

Ok you got us. If harpy1 has never seen it then it must never have happened. It must be hard work being a genius like you.

1715388553397.png

Not even 2 yrs if we're talking multi-nation exercises.

1715562365499.png

"Taimur Air-Launched Cruise Missile (ALCM), developed by Pakistan’s state-owned Global Industrial & Defence Solutions (GIDS) is a low observable, subsonic anti-surface weapon system.

Taimur Air-Launched Cruise Missile (ALCM) is an anti-ship, export variant of Pakistan’s nuclear-capable RAAD-II ALCM (600 km) optimized for deployment via fixed-wing aircraft for air-to-surface operations. It serves as both an anti-ship and land-attack cruise missile. Designed for stand-off engagements, it allows the launch platform to effectively engage distant targets up to 290 km.
Taimur is Equipped with an imaging infrared (IIR) seeker for high-accuracy terminal guidance. It is also capable of terrain-hugging and sea-skimming capabilities, enabling it to fly at low altitudes while hugging the terrain or skimming over the sea surface. Operating at low altitudes, it maintains stealth and stability at subsonic speeds throughout its cruise.

• Length: 4.38 M
  • Weight: 1100 Kg
  • Wing Span: 3.2 M
The missile’s advanced INS/GNSS guidance system, coupled with its low observability, allows it to penetrate sophisticated air defense networks with high precision and reduced chances of interception. Based on a modular design, it is the third variation of the RAAD series of missiles, which is a testament to its upgradability, ensuring its relevance and effectiveness in rapidly evolving warfare."

Who is NATO? And any country ever had a exercise with NATO? NATO is a child of USA similar training/doctrine/tactics of the USA

I can't recall
OK, for your constipation sake let's assume you are right...
We train with second line airforces and achieve this.
27104915be73467.jpg

Meanwhile Indians who train with the best in the world... Score with this.
Screenshot_20240707_142354.jpg

Not to mention run crying to America for giving Pakistan the AMRAAMs... Yes sir, its good to be rich like India and train with the top airforces... You just need to be shamless.

thanks for letting me know that turkey has left NATO and their doctrine is now Chinese
i was fool thinking that turkey was one of the largest air force well versed with western doctrine

also didnt know that Arabs train with russians

thanks for letting me know that turkey has left NATO and their doctrine is now Chinese
i was fool thinking that turkey was one of the largest air force well versed with western doctrine

also didnt know that Arabs train with russians
He just needed to rub one out - didn’t matter how ridiculous the fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back