Pakistan General Elections 2024

nope that one. In madrassa
Imagine this guy was allowed to run for the office but they are after IK on iddat! Damn them.

Ali Amin Gandapur is a loyal PTI member so if pti believes he deserves to be CM then good luck to him, I am not sure how well he will do. Keep in mind the 2 previous experienced CMs betrayed PTI and jumped ship. I would have preferred Ali Muhammad Khan, he seems a decent man.
You remember when ali amin gandapur protected imran khan during that court date when imran khan almost got assasinated Ali ameen walked infront infront of imran khans car and pushed the people away. He is the true protector of our leader and a true loyal/patriot.

In that incident he is wearing white turban but I can't find that video anymore.

Latest seat results. PTI needs to join a minor political party ASAP before the Independents jump ship. PTI should stay away from PPP and go in opposition, Zardari will destroy PTI.

Screenshot_20240210_225158_YouTube.jpg

News are circling that PTI Independents will join Majlis Wahadatul Muslimeen, MWM will then be able to secure all reserve seats.

but he insisted on early release of votes. That means he is not part of the team. Also, Imagine TLP has huge support in Karachi and Lahore. We have to deliver to Karachities this time. We need locals for smooth working and operations. Both TLP and JI didn't win and have a huge number of voters (if they are 2nd, 3rd, etc)

Dude TLP is company's poodle, don't get fooled. There's no need for PTI to look for dependent govt. as it will not be able to deliver anything. PTI have only one shot left, I am sure they will use it wisely. PDM forming govt. on mandate stolen by Faujeets will not last long, PTI should try to form govt. in Punjab, keep PDM+Company under pressure of rigging cases, Economical/Inflation situation which is going to be monster and utilize the time to organize itself in Sindh and Baluchistan so that in next election (which is going to happen sooner if they keep rigging issues alive) they can form govts. in Sindh and Baluchistan as well, only then they can deliver in those provinces to retain support.

I guess Asim Munir and his fellow traitors won’t leave without a panti. What they are doing in Karachi , KP and Punjab is not going to scare awam. People know that they are not in minority and it takes one small miscalculation to unleash the public anger.

Generals still think they can scare awam back to their homes. I pray everything stays peaceful but alarm bells should be ringing .

Sane minds within forces should act before things get out of hand.

Dude TLP is company's poodle, don't get fooled. There's no need for PTI to look for dependent govt. as it will not be able to deliver anything. PTI have only one shot left, I am sure they will use it wisely. PDM forming govt. on mandate stolen by Faujeets will not last long, PTI should try to form govt. in Punjab, keep PDM+Company under pressure of rigging cases, Economical/Inflation situation which is going to be monster and utilize the time to organize itself in Sindh and Baluchistan so that in next election (which is going to happen sooner if they keep rigging issues alive) they can form govts. in Sindh and Baluchistan as well, only then they can deliver in those provinces to retain support.
It will be a few seats. I think TLP might have won 1-2 seats and similarly JI. Even if not, keeping them close is better for Karachi as both have a good following in Karachi. Not to forget Ji has a presence in Balochistan.

JUI and JI are also poodles. TLP started off as a popular movement against terrorism and jihadi groups trying to bring war to Pakistan, they supported Pakistan army when noone else was willing to do it, slowly Mumtaz Qadri incident happened and that is when it came out as a political party. After passing away of their leader the party has gone quiet, they still have a strong vote bank. They're are a immature political party and needs to learn politics, economy, relations etc.

If PTI is willing to work with JI then why not TLP.

It will be a few seats. I think TLP might have won 1-2 seats and similarly JI. Even if not, keeping them close is better for Karachi as both have a good following in Karachi. Not to forget Ji has a presence in Balochistan.

They have won 1 PA seat but according to form 45 they claim they won many seats but were cheated. Ji won 2 SA seats, 3 KPA seats, 1 BA seat. No seats for NA.

JUI and JI are also poodles. TLP started off as a popular movement against terrorism and jihadi groups trying to bring war to Pakistan, they supported Pakistan army when noone else was willing to do it, slowly Mumtaz Qadri incident happened and that is when it came out as a political party. After passing away of their leader the party has gone quiet, they still have a strong vote bank. They're are a immature political party and needs to learn politics, economy, relations etc.

If PTI is willing to work with JI then why not TLP.
It's funny to see insafia calling TLP poodles considering their own history, history of their own candidates
And what they themselves did to TLP was beyond inhumane
Proper psychopathic crap

Yet they still call them poodles despite everything 😭😂

Last edited:
It's funny to see quom e youth calling TLP poodles considering their own history, history of their own candidates
And what they themselves did to TLP was beyond inhumane
Proper psychopathic crap

Yet they still call them poodles despite everything 😭😂
Yaar PTI-supporter tak rakho. Qom e Youth aik qurani waqaiye ko maskh kerke banaya hoa tha, Looth Alaihe Salam ke naam ko bigar ker. Let’s not make fun of Quran.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back