Pakistan General Elections 2024

But Kafayat Ullah was involved in some child abuse? or his associate?
Anyway, I don't like Ayaz Amir as his past is stained with rape allegations. His son killed his new corporate working wife.

Some burns, occurred to you folk, will never go away, they will leave their mark forever as you carry them from old PDF to this forum. The Pakistan studies taught from class 8th/9th tells clearly about military taking over and forming parties yet the level of understanding showing its effectiveness especially when such things were always so damn clear. This happens when the text is crammed instead of understood and how the slap from political figures becomes far more effective instead of learning in class from the teachers. Its a dilemma that 99% of forum members face/faced. Rest in burns.
That was a joke man. It wasn't a great 'burn' that we still carry but sounded like a dada ji thing. So kids will surely make fun of it.

But Kafayat Ullah was involved in some child abuse? or his associate?
Anyway, I don't like Ayaz Amir as his past is stained with rape allegations. His son killed his new corporate working wife.
Damn, didn’t know that. For sure? The child abuse ring I remember is the kasur gang backed by some PMLN leader.

Labaikis are opposite pole of PTI's major support base.
but he insisted on early release of votes. That means he is not part of the team. Also, Imagine TLP has huge support in Karachi and Lahore. We have to deliver to Karachities this time. We need locals for smooth working and operations. Both TLP and JI didn't win and have a huge number of voters (if they are 2nd, 3rd, etc)

Damn, didn’t know that. For sure? The child abuse ring I remember is the kasur gang backed by some PMLN leader.
nope that one. In madrassa

Last edited:
What I find interesting now is the PPP are coming out and saying they don't want to ally with PML-N, they are instead trying to woo PTI by showing off their hairy legs and saying they are the king maker.

It seems a hung parliament is likely unfortunately which is not good for the country. If those 100 odd PTI independants can join a friendly smaller party and get the higher courts to turn the rigged/contested results over to PTI then it may be possible they can form a government. However its unlikely the military establishment will allow this. They will likely woo the independants to ally with PML-N, but thats over 70 independants/other smaller parties they need to woo. Seems a tall order.

IMO the king maker is IMI right now and what direction he gives to those loyal independant winners.

PTI is literally appointing ali amin as CM KPK and educated youth is endorsing it. So the way i see it, it isn't about education, the youth is genuinely deranged because they think by having a thug in power, will allow them to extract more political space from the military.

Ali Amin Gandapur is a loyal PTI member so if pti believes he deserves to be CM then good luck to him, I am not sure how well he will do. Keep in mind the 2 previous experienced CMs betrayed PTI and jumped ship. I would have preferred Ali Muhammad Khan, he seems a decent man.

Ali Amin Gandapur is a loyal PTI member so if pti believes he deserves to be CM then good luck to him, I am not sure how well he will do. Keep in mind the 2 previous experienced CMs betrayed PTI and jumped ship. I would have preferred Ali Muhammad Khan, he seems a decent man.
I would like to see Taimoor Jhagra as CM KPK.

Nobody votes against the pocket but in general there were results to analyze independently(IK can claim COVID hit) and PDM basically screwed it all up.
The problem is that the idiocy carried out by the PTI government in its early days was ameliorated by some very good youth specific programs that led to some serious reform for your middle class youth. That is what they saw - and more importantly, it wasn't "led" by IK than by some fairly well qualified people within the industry.
So what role in policy should politicians have?

Then do politics really matter or is it just musical chairs where what once seemed impossible was possible only a decade later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back