Pakistan General Elections 2024

I think motorway is blocked near mardan (Rashakai interchange) due to PTI strike

It is fun to see how the Western allies of PDM and Pakistani army have turned against them.

Yep US, UK and EU all talking about rigging. The PMLN will take multiple kicks in the backside on the world stage now, who wants to talk to a fake government that the people didn't want.

Last edited:
There will not be a peaceful end to this, the people will have to pick
up weapons.

They have to do what the Bengalis did.

Anyone who think that public will get ride of Sicilian mafia peacefully is fool. However, now is not the time. First "only few people at top" myth should be fully busted by exhausting all peaceful means so that there's no excuse left for apologetics.

I would kindly request you not to promote this type of talk. If PTI picks up weapons they will be finished, even IK knows that.

IK doesn't have much time, nobody will listen to him if he can't deliver. As he himself used to quote "No force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come" so change in status quo will come with or without IK/PTI, even great powers have shelf life and duffers have already passed their shelf life.

@PakAl @Bilal
TLP and PPP leaders also gave affidavits that a PTI leader won that seat and they had the same form 45. I think PTI must ally with TLP, JI, etc even if they have no seats. A committee must be made to forsee their interests.

@PakAl @Bilal
TLP and PPP leaders also gave affidavits that a PTI leader won that seat and they had the same form 45. I think PTI must ally with TLP, JI, etc even if they have no seats. A committee must be made to forsee their interests.
Everyone except PMLN and PPP can be acceptable I think. The whole struggle has been against the corrupt strangle hold of the above two.

No more mukh maka, no coalition with PMN N and PPP. Asim whisky and his fellow traitors generals will have to retreat .

PTI has not even started to protest and they got scared. There is panic in the ranks and instead of focusing on Independents jumping the ship keep an eye on internal course correction.

This is the last attempt by PMN N , PPP and generals to change the outcome in their favour .

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back