Pakistan General Elections 2024

Every kuch minutes ka baad Jitni posts @Tameem sab laga raha hain lagta ha bohat acha over time lag raha ha janab ka.
Waisa aj kal kya rate chal raha ha?
کچھ شرم کرلو آرگمنٹ ہے تو کرو ورنہ راستہ ناپو۔

Major crunch time for Pakistan. By the looks of it PDM part 2 with PMLN running the show, and PTI in opposition. There will be a collapse when clashes start occurring with the PPP, and a major economic catastrophe occurring at the same time. PLMN will try to run abroad, London is now far harder as the British Pakistani community hates them. PPP will retreat back to Sind. Which leaves a mess of gargantuan proportions with the military just looking on gob smacked.

Last edited:

Shock development as IPP chief Tareen quits politics

Patron-in-chief of the Istehkam-i-Pakistan Party Jahangir Khan Tareen has resigned from the position as party chairman and decided to step away from politics altogether.

“I would like to thank everyone who supported me in this election and want to offer my congratulations to my opponents,” said Tareen in a post on X.

“I have immense respect for the will of the people of Pakistan,” he said, offering his gratitude to all IPP members.

“I wish them the absolute best,” he said.

“I will continue to serve my country to the best of my ability in a private capacity. May the next few years see Pakistan prosper,” he added.

Source - https://www.dawn.com/live/elections-2024#1813619

Good riddance!!

If some poor soul believes the establishment has a grand plan to save either the politics or the economy of Pakistan, they better stop smoking the strong stuff. If they had a plan they wouldn’t be in the massive local and international mess you see today.
If the top financial publications of the world like the Financial Times and The Economist highlight political instability in Pakistan, nobody will invest a penny.

by Sara Taseer @sarataseer @FT @TheEconomist

If some poor soul believes the establishment has a grand plan to save either the politics or the economy of Pakistan, they better stop smoking the strong stuff. If they had a plan they wouldn’t be in the massive local and international mess you see today.
If the top financial publications of the world like the Financial Times and The Economist highlight political instability in Pakistan, nobody will invest a penny.

by Sara Taseer @sarataseer @FT @TheEconomist
Of course they have a plan, everyone has a plan
It's just not a good plan as no structural reform can be made with an unpopular gov
Basic rule of thumb

چلو پی ٹی آئی والو خوش ہو جاو پی ایل ایم این کو تباہ و برباد کرنیوالی وزیراعلی بن رہی ہے۔ اب ن لیگ صفحئ ہستی سے مٹنے والی ہے عنقریب😂

I feel bad for PMLN 😭🤣😅
So first 3 crap years - Pmln
Last 2 hopefully not as bad years if they did the first 3 years right- PPP
@Olympus81 @Waz
Mazay hi mazay. On top of that many supporting voices in media have been alienated and many known faces will be missing in the parliament to defend them. And and and mian saab will be crossing 75 and he’s not the fittest person. And and and PPP and MQM will play opposition while being in government.

چلو پی ٹی آئی والو خوش ہو جاو پی ایل ایم این کو تباہ و برباد کرنیوالی وزیراعلی بن رہی ہے۔ اب ن لیگ صفحئ ہستی سے مٹنے والی ہے عنقریب😂

اگر یہ بات سچ ہوتی ہے تو نواز شہباز کوئی بھی وزیراعظم بننے نہیں جارہا

Users who are viewing this thread

Back